🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney is done

Amazed simply does not have what it takes in this election. She is far too hysterical. Keep checking the averaging. Michigan, Ohio, Nevada, and New Hampshire. Those are the keys.

Guys get mean when they start losing it. Gals get mean and hysterical. Watch Amazed lose it all.

Amazed, I want Romney to win far more than you want Obama to lose, but, lady, the polls don't support you. Period. End of story.

The averaging is quite clear and a cherry-picked .7 don't mean squat.

Now I really AM laughing at you :)

I am an ex champion wrestler who at 55 still lifts 4 times a week and does cardio the other 3, I shit bigger than you and have 40 years of Political experience, we play the game for a reason and the polls don't support a Bammy victory at the moment...he may well win but your silly posturing simply makes you look stupid :)

Amazed simply does not have what it takes in this election. She is far too hysterical. Keep checking the averaging. Michigan, Ohio, Nevada, and New Hampshire. Those are the keys.

Romney needs 8 out of 10 swing states

Tough to do when you trail in 8 of 10

Amazed, I want Romney to win far more than you want Obama to lose, but, lady, the polls don't support you. Period. End of story.

I am an ex champion wrestler who at 55 still lifts 4 times a week and does cardio the other 3, I shit bigger than you and have 40 years of Political experience, we play the game for a reason and the polls don't support a Bammy victory at the moment...he may well win but your silly posturing simply makes you look stupid :)

Do you realize how stupid you sound? What swing states will Romney win? I didn't know playing the board game "Life" counted as political experience.

Romney needs 8 out of 10 swing states

Tough to do when you trail in 8 of 10

Ohio is the only one you need to watch on Election night, Fl will go Repub...Ohio will decide it :)

Bammy got his bounce there but it is trending down now....it's till a horse race.

Do you realize how stupid you sound? What swing states will Romney win? I didn't know playing the board game "Life" counted as political experience.

I am content to laugh at you wallowing in the swill the Dems feed you. I feel bad though...you cannot think for yourself.

President Obama 3.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Florida President Obama 2.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Michigan President Obama 4.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Michigan: Romney vs. Obama

And after the American public has had time to digest what the comments Romney made on the killing of our ambassador in Libya truly mean, the lead for the President is going to be far larger.

President Obama 3.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 191

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

Florida President Obama 2.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Michigan President Obama 4.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Michigan: Romney vs. Obama

And after the American public has had time to digest what the comments Romney made on the killing of our ambassador in Libya truly mean, the lead for the President is going to be far larger.

Thank you for at least being resonable.

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.

Considering Obama's record on the economy and now the results of his interfering in libya I would take a gaff over the shear incompetence of Obama. At least with Romney's remarks, which I am quite sure are being overblown and taken out of context, no one dies. If Obama isn't done after this mess then the American people sure deserve what they get.

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.

Personally I can't wait to hear Obama's explanation of why we didn't have U.S. MARINES guarding our embassy's in Egypt and Libya--knowing full well that is was 9/11--the anniversary of the worst attack on American soil--and Obama thought that the "Muslim Brotherhood" was sufficient enough to protect our citizens????---while also knowing full well that these two countries are full of Islamic extremists.

G.W. Bush--ALWAYS ordered heightened security around the world when the anniversary of 9/11 approached, especially at American embassy's.

94505603-clinton-and-obama.jpg

Last edited:
3.3 on Real Clear....sorry kid.

So he's not losing as bad because of Rasumessen's willingness to lie?

Every poll in the RCP average shows Romney losing, and that's before this whole thing plays out, making him look like the biggest Douche in the Universe.

At least you admit to cherry picking.

Obama has lost .7 just today, his bounce is done and now it will all draw even again.

The difference you need to lie, I don't.

Actually, I suspect he'll maintain about a 4 point lead on Romney all the way to the end, on average.

And then Obama will win, and you'll get to come back here and tell us Romney lost because he wasn't a "real conservative".

Every poll in the RCP average shows Romney losing, and that's before this whole thing plays out, making him look like the biggest Douche in the Universe.

Obama has lost .7 just today, his bounce is done and now it will all draw even again.

Actually, I suspect he'll maintain about a 4 point lead on Romney all the way to the end, on average.

And then Obama will win, and you'll get to come back here and tell us Romney lost because he wasn't a "real conservative".

The national polls are being manipulated to keep Obama in this race.

CNN is grabbing political headlines tonight with the release of its latest poll. It shows Obama surging to a 6-point lead over Romney, 52-46, among likely. Before the start of the Democrat convention, the candidates had been tied in the poll. Since it purportedly confirms a narrative the media is trying to build, i.e. that Obama is starting to pull away with the race, it is getting wide coverage. However, there are a couple of strange things within the poll that cast doubt on its veracity. And, at least one concern warrants a response from CNN.

First, this being a media poll, it has an obvious skew towards Democrats. The partisan breakdown is (D/R/I) 50/45/5. It perhaps isn’t surprising that Obama is leading a D+5 poll by 6 points. Throughout the campaign season, Obama’s margin usually is very close to the partisan skew in the sample. It is surprising, though, that Independents make up only 5% of the sample. Tellingly, Romney leads this group by 14 points.

CNN manipulated their polling | Education News

They have to keep the race close--if they said that Obama is going to get blown out of this--no one would donate another dime to his campaign. They did the same thing with the Carter/Reagan race--showing Carter ahead by 10 points this same time in the election cycle and this is what the final poll was--the RESULT of that election.

1980-electoral-map.gif

The University of Colorado with their historical study has already called this race for Mitt Romney--and they have been right since 1980.
CU-Boulder study predicts win for Mitt Romney in general election - Boulder Daily Camera

Actually I won't, if Romney doesn't win I'll leave the board.
You are in trouble already, Bammy dropped from 4 to 3.3 just today sorry....

Romney will win VA and NC. He has a legitimate shot in MI and OH is a tossup....FL will go to Romney. Seniors have had enough of Obama. WI is teetering away from Obama. PA is a mystery. Depends on how many liberals go to the polls in the Philadelphia metro area which is where most of PA's liberal voters reside.
NJ could fall to Romney based on Gov Christie's popularity there.
All other states are pretty much decided.

Romney will win VA and NC. He has a legitimate shot in MI and OH is a tossup....FL will go to Romney. Seniors have had enough of Obama. WI is teetering away from Obama. PA is a mystery. Depends on how many liberals go to the polls in the Philadelphia metro area which is where most of PA's liberal voters reside.
NJ could fall to Romney based on Gov Christie's popularity there.
All other states are pretty much decided.

I believe that the Republicans are more likely to vote in PA and more invigorated. PA elected a white haired old Republican over a young buck Democrat, I think that tells me where it will go this fall. Unless some real miracle happens and I don't see that happening.

Actually I won't, if Romney doesn't win I'll leave the board.
You are in trouble already, Bammy dropped from 4 to 3.3 just today sorry....

If Romney doesn't win, you will leave the board?

Nice.

Forum List

Back