🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney is done

At least you admit to cherry picking.

Obama has lost .7 just today, his bounce is done and now it will all draw even again.

The difference you need to lie, I don't.

Actually, I suspect he'll maintain about a 4 point lead on Romney all the way to the end, on average.

And then Obama will win, and you'll get to come back here and tell us Romney lost because he wasn't a "real conservative".

Actually I won't, if Romney doesn't win I'll leave the board.
You are in trouble already, Bammy dropped from 4 to 3.3 just today sorry....

The bounce is fading......

Lybia is another nail in the coffin.

Obama could not have done a worse job in the last four years if he tried.

Actually, I suspect he'll maintain about a 4 point lead on Romney all the way to the end, on average.

And then Obama will win, and you'll get to come back here and tell us Romney lost because he wasn't a "real conservative".

Actually I won't, if Romney doesn't win I'll leave the board.
You are in trouble already, Bammy dropped from 4 to 3.3 just today sorry....

The bounce is fading......

Lybia is another nail in the coffin.

Obama could not have done a worse job in the last four years if he tried.

You would have more credibility if you spelled Libya correctly.

How is Scott Walker doing in his new job ?

Oh, wait....he still has his old one.

But aside from the politics of this, what does it say about a candidate who would issue a statement based on incomplete information and then double down on it even after it’s been disproven? What does it say about a candidate who actually accuses the President of openly siding with those who would harm U.S. diplomats? What does it say about a candidate who would, in a moment of grief over the death of U.S. personnel serving overseas, take the opportunity to cravenly engage in a dishonest political attack?

Romney's reprehensible reaction to the violence in Libya and Egypt | New York Daily News
That's one of Rupert Murdoch's papers.
thumbsup.gif

Actually, Libya may be an asset to Obama's reelection. It puts the focus on foreign policy instead of the economic nightmare he inherited from Bush which Romney wants to keep blaming Obama for.

Ted Cruz will be going to D.C.

Let's hope he gets a chance to work with Romney instead of working to keep Obama from doing anything more hurtful to the U.S. economy.

Btw, has anyone reported on this yet...

Russian President Vladimir Putin said today that Mitt Romney’s characterization of Moscow as the United States’ “number one geopolitical foe” has actually helped Russia.
The Russian leader said Romney’s comments strengthened his resolve to oppose NATO’s plan for a missile defense shield in Eastern Europe, a system Russia believes will degrade its nuclear deterrent. The U.S. insists the system is aimed at Iran, not Russia.
“I’m grateful to him (Romney) for formulating his stance so clearly because he has once again proven the correctness of our approach to missile defense problems,” Putin told reporters, according to the Russian news agency RIA Novosti.
“The most important thing for us is that even if he doesn’t win now, he or a person with similar views may come to power in four years. We must take that into consideration while dealing with security issues for a long perspective,” he said, speaking after a meeting with Serbian President Tomislav Nikolic, according to Interfax news agency.
Thanks for this too, Mittens.

Putin Thanks Romney for Calling Russia No. 1 Foe - ABC News

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EriktheRed again.

Lets hope you don't choke on those words

He's not FIT to be President or CIC..

But a Junior Senator of less than TWO years in Congress was..:lol:

Yeah....BUT HE STILL GOT BIN LADEN DAMMIT!!!!

So... the kenyan is knocking off muslims by the hundreds including their supreme leader obama... errr... osama, and yet his administration can't bring themselves to say "terrorist?" Seems to me that if the muslims are so pissed off, they ought to be pissed off at obama for killing their main man and so many thousands of others.

Forum List

Back