Romney says Carter weak: Romney fires gay advisor after pressure

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...nd-on-gay-richard-grenell-wants-him-back.html

Oh wow, now that Mitt Romney finally decided to stand up to his own party and take back Richard Grenell I have to take back my words. What a surprise.

No harm, your words were meaningless anyways.

monkeylogo.jpg

Oh, they have plenty of meaning. Meaning that's simply beyond your understanding.

That's ok. I'm sure the rest of your special ed class understands you.

monkeylogo.jpg

Oh, they have plenty of meaning. Meaning that's simply beyond your understanding.

That's ok. I'm sure the rest of your special ed class understands you.

I always loved being in the program for the "gifted". Did you ever figure out why you are "ignorant"? I only guessed based on the information you provided. It wasn't much.

When you figure out how to get that pesky square peg in the square hole let me know. Koolaid shots will be on me.

There is no issue to address. Rdean as usual spouted off a bunch of lies and twisted a story to suit HIS agenda. As such I have grown tired of his usual homophobic race baiting bullshit and its high time the sane members of the board called him on it.

Also, it is below you to defend him. Let HIM GROW A PAIR and do that himself.

You might want to tell Neotrotsky to stop 'defending' you by neg repping people for giving YOU shit.

Who is he neging? If its Dick Tuck I got no problem with it.
If you think DT gives a shit about rep you are sadly mistaken.

Carter made the difficult decision to send the military after Iranian hostages.

He sanctioned the USSR for invading Afghanistan angering American farmers with a wheat embargo.

Embargoed the Olympics and organized and embargo by many western countries.

Stopped a war in the Middle East and forced enemies to sign a peace treaty.

Romney caved after hiring a gay.

Who is weak? Hmmm.

Who'se not a homophobe: Romney

Who'se trying to be a little more encompasing: Romney

Who'se one of the bigger morons in the world: RDEAN

Mittens is a bishop in the Mormon church.

What is the Mormon position on homosexuality?

There's your answer.

I always took you to be a little more sensible than this..
now you just sound like all the other people who fall for crap

Joe is a bigoted hater. He will go along with ANYTHING if it makes Romney look bad.

It is nice to see rderp the dickless was yet again proven to be a lying piece of spinless shit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...nd-on-gay-richard-grenell-wants-him-back.html

Oh wow, now that Mitt Romney finally decided to stand up to his own party and take back Richard Grenell I have to take back my words. What a surprise.

typical Rightie, career politician move. Fire a gay, let a few days go by, then rehire him.

He sanctioned the USSR for invading Afghanistan angering American farmers with a wheat embargo.

Who is weak? Hmmm.

There's your answer.

well I'm sure this topic is of a high priority on the peoples minds today..
just another distraction by you lefties..like the war on women went by the wayside, so will this,...:lol:

They have to fight that fight themselves. It has nothing to do with this. A straw man, if you will.

Horescrap......

Please don't post about "rights" and about how someone is denying gays "the right" to marry who they want....and then turn around and duck the issue in the same way you accuse others.

There is nothing different about that kind of arrangement. If the right can't block gay marriage on the grounds of morality, then why would you not suppor a total removal of all restricitions like this ?

Or is it that you only want what you find acceptable to be made legal ?

The fight is for gay marriage. I do not care about the others. They can fight for their own rights, and others will or will not support them. I have a gay sister, and that is who I am fighting on behalf of and NO. There is no comparison.

That was very telling.

The left constantly bleats about wanting to make sure people can marry who they want to marry. But when it extends beyond the reach of your current interests......YOU DON"T CARE.

Great to see such principled arguments coming from a member of the left.

They have to fight that fight themselves. It has nothing to do with this. A straw man, if you will.

Horescrap......

Please don't post about "rights" and about how someone is denying gays "the right" to marry who they want....and then turn around and duck the issue in the same way you accuse others.

There is nothing different about that kind of arrangement. If the right can't block gay marriage on the grounds of morality, then why would you not suppor a total removal of all restricitions like this ?

You want to kitchen sink this argument because you know you don't have leg one to stand on. Everybody in this country should be able to marry who they love, and if you start whining about hamsters and goats, I will leave this thread.

Actually, until you grant me the right to marry as many women as I want at the same time, you've lost your major arguing point.

If everyone in this country should be able to marry who they love, then that should include anyone who wants to be a polygamist.

As for hamsters and goats....well, I am sure RDEAN sleeps with more than one....he should at least do them the honor of marryng them.

Who is weak? Hmmm.

There's your answer.

I am active in the Mormon church.

Some of my best friends are gay.

Now...what was that answer ?

Horescrap......

You want to kitchen sink this argument because you know you don't have leg one to stand on. Everybody in this country should be able to marry who they love, and if you start whining about hamsters and goats, I will leave this thread.

Actually, until you grant me the right to marry as many women as I want at the same time, you've lost your major arguing point.

If everyone in this country should be able to marry who they love, then that should include anyone who wants to be a polygamist.

As for hamsters and goats....well, I am sure RDEAN sleeps with more than one....he should at least do them the honor of marryng them.

And again; that's their own fight.

There's your answer.

Some of your best friends are gay? How can they be your best friends, when you think of them as 'less than.'

And again; that's their own fight.

No principles here.

Got it.

There's your answer.

Some of your best friends are gay? How can they be your best friends, when you think of them as 'less than.'

You have no idea what I think. Another arrogant left wing post.

My guess is that you don't have any friends.

There's your answer.

Honest question. How do you think we feel as Christians trying to grasp "love the sinner and not the sin"?

It's not easy BD. I come from major rock and roll out of Toronto and I can do leather and dance at David's in my past. Wild and crazy lifetime. AND I love and adore my gay friends.

And I admire them. Hey, used to live on Isabella and frankly if it wasn't for them I don't think I could have survived my first divorce.

But what do we do? I know I'm conflicted. I'd rather know one great gay person than 10 fuck head wife beating heteros. But .......

It pains me. I can't speak for anyone else, but I just wish everyone would stop broad brushing from both sides of the aisle.

I think in the end it's going to be a pearly gate moment asking "can we get Stephen and Chris up here?".

For those that don't know, these are Stephen and Chris. AND they are fabulous. I love these guys.

RWP-00181140085.jpg

Honest question. How do you think we feel as Christians trying to grasp "love the sinner and not the sin"?

It's not easy BD. I come from major rock and roll out of Toronto and I can do leather and dance at David's in my past. Wild and crazy lifetime. AND I love and adore my gay friends.

And I admire them. Hey, used to live on Isabella and frankly if it wasn't for them I don't think I could have survived my first divorce.

But what do we do? I know I'm conflicted. I'd rather know one great gay person than 10 fuck head wife beating heteros. But .......

It pains me. I can't speak for anyone else, but I just wish everyone would stop broad brushing from both sides of the aisle.

I think in the end it's going to be a pearly gate moment asking "can we get Stephen and Chris up here?".

I am not conflicted at all.

It is consistent with our other doctrines and I have no issues with it.

There has never been a call to look down on people who are gay and the chuch is filled with men and women who struggle with their sexual orientation.

The church also claims to be led by prophets. And if you really believe that is true, then the matter (of being gay in the eternities) is out of your hands and nothing you need worry about.

What I find somewhat appalling about the whole gay argument (in general) is the claim that marriage is sacred....and yet the hetero world seems to want to bust them up at a rate of 50%. Now, that I find hypocritical (and yes, I saw you got divorced and each situation is unique....still, you'd think that we could better than that).

My guess is that if we fixed that part of the equation, the gay marriage question would very much resolve itself for the most part.

There has never been a call to look down on people who are gay and the chuch is filled with men and women who struggle with their sexual orientation.

The church also claims to be led by prophets. And if you really believe that is true, then the matter (of being gay in the eternities) is out of your hands and nothing you need worry about.

What I find somewhat appalling about the whole gay argument (in general) is the claim that marriage is sacred....and yet the hetero world seems to want to bust them up at a rate of 50%. Now, that I find hypocritical (and yes, I saw you got divorced and each situation is unique....still, you'd think that we could better than that).

My guess is that if we fixed that part of the equation, the gay marriage question would very much resolve itself for the most part.

I really appreciate your thoughts on this issue. I know for me as a very young lady at the time, Church and Isabella was a trip beyond and I thank the good Lord every moment of those days because I learned a lot.

There I was on the edge of a divorce and next door to me were two great guys who'd been together for over 30 years. I had the marriage certificate. They didn't.

As I said, conflicted. Good thing the big guy loves us all as we try to sort it out.

I really appreciate your thoughts on this issue. I know for me as a very young lady at the time, Church and Isabella was a trip beyond and I thank the good Lord every moment of those days because I learned a lot.

There I was on the edge of a divorce and next door to me were two great guys who'd been together for over 30 years. I had the marriage certificate. They didn't.

As I said, conflicted. Good thing the big guy loves us all as we try to sort it out.

And that is the point....we don't have to sort it out.

In the NT we were told there were two great commandments.....

Stick with those and the rest takes care of itself.

What I find funny is that BDB thinks she can somehow speak for me. The position of the Mormon church on gay marriage has never changed and isn't (in theory) going to be positioned by the popular views of the world. Hence, all the heat they took for encouraging members to get involved in Prop 8 in CA. Doctrine is doctrine. But there has never been a memo that says "Hate gays" or "Don't associated with them" or "They are less than you".

In fact, I would say my gay friends have lived more of life having struggled with their experiences than most. What is more difficult is that several of them are married to women (whom they also love) and have kids (whom they also love). Talk about conflicted !

On at least a couple of counts, I feel very fortunate to be able to count them as friends.

There's your answer.

Oh, did I answer your question.

I noticed that when it was pointed out that you have no clue about what I think....well, you seemed to disappear.

Forum List

Back