Romney to try to block Ukraine probe.

WTF is Barr and Durham doing?
This mess needs to start getting cleaned up soon or it starts looking like a partisan food fight.

Mitch should remove him from all committees and put him on the one in charge of renaming post offices.

Why? To impress the stupid Joe! Opps didn’t give a sensitivity warning! On second thought you are adults or some of you are. You know if this is about the Ukraine and dumb and dumber than I rather Investigate those two jerks. Joe can’t remember how to stay on point anyway

I wonder why Mittens doesn’t want anyone poking around the corruption in the Ukraine. Could it be he is ass deep in it?
Romney could block Republican subpoena try aimed at the Bidens

"There’s no question but that the appearance of looking into Burisma and Hunter Biden appears political. And I think people are tired of these kinds of political investigations," Romney said.

Oh Oh. Looks like the GOP is going to get McCained again by a RINO. It doesn't appear political at all, it appears LEGAL. There is no doubt that there are serious legal questions needing answered. The only politics I see here are Mitts.

Apparently Mitty is protecting his cronies while at the same time his actions clearly disclose just how deep in the swamp culture he is. The problem we face in government today is how crooked both sides are, he is just one of many. Such a fraud. I still can’t understand how Utah could have elected a carpetbagger In the first place.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/06/mitt-...th-for-probe-into-hunter-bidens-burisma-ties/

th

Romney knows this whole Hunter Biden investigation is a hoax. A hoax based on a lie. A lie that Hunter Biden did anything wrong while at Burisma. a. A lie that is nothing more than a smear campaign to hurt Joe Biden’s election chances to benefit Trump. Romney knows this as well as GOP Senators. Romney, at this time, has the integrity to admit that the Ukraine probe is nothing more than the politics of the smear and an elaborate hoax.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back