Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

I just love the money he can help raise for Romney- Your guy loves the money his asshole; racist; terrorist; America hating friends can get for him- and apparently you do to. And that's OK with you?

See how this works Joe- It is a stupid controversy- and you are a stupid player. An obamabot pawn as it were...

THIS ELECTION is about the economy- stupid!

The economy that Obama saved after George W. Bush wrecked it? That economy?

Americans aren't all as stupid as you. They have memories that go back more than 4 years.

Yeah, that's it Joe continue to be a stupid player- Y'all can keep calling this economy saved- but I got news for you, most people don't feel the economy is too rosy- especially those more then 6 million folks that have given up on finding a job.

The Bush talking points are dead- except for stupid players.
Liar! :eusa_liar:

When a CON$ervoFascist says more than 6 million, you can be sure it's less than 1 million!!!

Last edited:
The economy that Obama saved after George W. Bush wrecked it? That economy?

Americans aren't all as stupid as you. They have memories that go back more than 4 years.

Yeah, that's it Joe continue to be a stupid player- Y'all can keep calling this economy saved- but I got news for you, most people don't feel the economy is too rosy- especially those more then 6 million folks that have given up on finding a job.

When a CON$ervoFascist says more than 6 million, you can be sure it's less than 1 million!!!

Your apology is required- asshole. I don't need to lie- but you need to believe Obama's lies. And you do so, yet have the audacity to call other people liars? You should always do a little research before opening your great big mouth and swallowing your itty-bitty head.

Bloomberg Businesweek
By Vivien Lou Chen, Elizabeth Dwoskin and Karen Weise
May 31, 2012 10:12 AM EDT

Searching for America's Forgotten Jobless

More information for the terminally stupid

Last edited:
Capture--2.jpg

proof-obama-was-born-in-kenya-raised-muslim-not-in-hawaii.jpg

obamaslies.jpg

obama_smokingspliff-27apr2011.jpg

obama_hope_change.jpg

Super moderator?...Super Stupid?...

You decide!

IRONY ALERT!

It's all there in irrefutable print, but yet it goes in one end of that empty toilet you call your head and out the other, and you call ME stupid.

You are a true MORON snuggles... I wouldn't be surprised if you drooled and wrote on the walls with your own shit.

Your apology is required- asshole. I don't need to lie- but you need to believe Obama's lies. And you do so, yet have the audacity to call other people liars? You should always do a little research before opening your great big mouth and swallowing your itty-bitty head.

Bloomberg Businesweek

Whatzzamatta Ed, don't like eating your own vomit? <big grin>

Bloomberg Businesweek

As I have shown over and over, CON$ervoFascists lie in packs! The BLS keeps track of discouraged workers and in April 2012 there were 968,000 which is clearly less than 1 million, except of course to CON$ervofascists where it is over 6 million. :cuckoo:

A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex

I cannot understand why, with the nomination sewn up, Romney would want to be in the same room as Trump

He might as well campaign with Palin if he wants to alienate moderates

Bloomberg Businesweek

The problem for you is that as a CON$ervoFascist you can't see what is actually written in your links because you are blinded by what your hate wants you to see.

For example, in your first link you see this "Bailey and his crew are part of the nationwide struggle to do something about the long-term unemployed—technically defined as out of work more than 27 weeks—as well as those discouraged Americans who have stopped looking for work. Together these two groups constitute some 6.6 million people" without the highlighted words your hate has blinded you to. The TWO (2) groups make up the over 6 million!!!! There are over 5 million unemployed for over 27 weeks and less than a million discouraged workers.
Get it???????

Bloomberg Businesweek

The problem for you is that as a CON$ervoFascist you can't see what is actually written in your links because you are blinded by what your hate wants you to see.

For example, in your first link you see this "Bailey and his crew are part of the nationwide struggle to do something about the long-term unemployed—technically defined as out of work more than 27 weeks—as well as those discouraged Americans who have stopped looking for work. Together these two groups constitute some 6.6 million people" without the highlighted words your hate has blinded you to. The TWO (2) groups make up the over 6 million!!!! There are over 5 million unemployed for over 27 weeks and less than a million discouraged workers.
Get it???????

The drivel never stops with the uninformed republican Koch owned party.

Their are over 24 million Americans unemployed thanks to republicans sending their jobs to communist China.

:eusa_boohoo: The brainwashed right works hard at their own destruction and it's to bad they do not put that energy into supporting their own people. :confused:

Bloomberg Businesweek

As I have shown over and over, CON$ervoFascists lie in packs! The BLS keeps track of discouraged workers and in April 2012 there were 968,000 which is clearly less than 1 million, except of course to CON$ervofascists where it is over 6 million. :cuckoo:

A-38. Persons not in the labor force by desire and availability for work, age, and sex

You are a moron and an asshole. I don't lie. That you think the people in the first link- you know those people out there trying to help the 6 million uncounted unemployed find jobs, they have no reason to lie either. Tell us genius, how long you been out there working with people trying to find jobs for them?

Again from yet another source... How BLS collects data

Bloomberg Businesweek

Get it???????

OMG! Really you think I missed that part? You fuckwit. That's precisely the point- these people are no longer counted, as if by magic they don't exist. GET IT? They are really truly still there, just not counted in the BLS link you provided... now be a man and apologize.

Bloomberg Businesweek

You are a moron and an asshole. I don't lie. That you think the people in the first link- you know those people out there trying to help the 6 million uncounted unemployed find jobs, they have no reason to lie either. Tell us genius, how long you been out there working with people trying to find jobs for them?

Repeating your lie will not make it any less of a lie no matter how many from the GOP CON$ervoFascist pack of liars you quote.

There are still less than 1 million workers who have given up looking for work.

For example, in your first link you see this "Bailey and his crew are part of the nationwide struggle to do something about the long-term unemployed&#8212;technically defined as out of work more than 27 weeks&#8212;as well as those discouraged Americans who have stopped looking for work. Together these two groups constitute some 6.6 million people" without the highlighted words your hate has blinded you to. The TWO (2) groups make up the over 6 million!!!! There are over 5 million unemployed for over 27 weeks and less than a million discouraged workers.
Get it???????

OMG! Really you think I missed that part? You fuckwit. That's precisely the point- these people are no longer counted, as if by magic they don't exist. GET IT? They are really truly still there, just not counted in the BLS link you provided... now be a man and apologize.
Only the less than 1 million who stopped looking for work are not counted, and why should they be counted if they won't even make an attempt to find a job. The 5+ million who are out of work for more than 27 weeks ARE counted, and YOU know that!!!!!
So you are still a liar, admit it, the truth will set you free!!!

Bloomberg Businesweek

It depends on weather Romney is campaigning in a republican or democratic state if he supports Obama's birth certificate or if hes a temporary birther. The king of flip flop has no real agenda other than finding more way to be a tax evading slug.

Bloomberg Businesweek

I can't count how many times the BLS estimates turned out to be wrong.

Sorry dip-shit.......try again.

I can't count how many times the BLS estimates turned out to be wrong.

Sorry dip-shit.......try again.

"Wrong" in the sense the numbers aren't dead on the nose, but not "wrong" in the sense of being off by a factor of six.

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

he's a million dollar donor so he's a official spokesperson for him

Well, since Obama has not, to my knowledge, repudiated Maher's comments, using the standards set by the author of the OP, we can only conclude that Obama agrees with Maher...

But the real question is has anyone ever asked President Obama to repudiate Bill Mahr calling anyone a cXXt?

Just like obama should stand in agreement with Bill Maher when he calls women, cxxts

he's a million dollar donor so he's a official spokesperson for him

Well, since Obama has not, to my knowledge, repudiated Maher's comments, using the standards set by the author of the OP, we can only conclude that Obama agrees with Maher...

But the real question is has anyone ever asked President Obama to repudiate Bill Mahr calling anyone a cXXt?

Beyond that, Obama isn't doing big events with Maher headlining.

Get it???????

Only the less than 1 million who stopped looking for work are not counted, and why should they be counted if they won't even make an attempt to find a job. The 5+ million who are out of work for more than 27 weeks ARE counted, and YOU know that!!!!!
So you are still a liar, admit it, the truth will set you free!!!

It shouldn't matter if they can't or won't work or can't or won't look.

All employables should be counted. That way lying politicians can't pad their statistics.

Forum List

Back