Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

lol, So the Washington Compost is now TELLING us what is going to happen..

there is your Unbiased reporting folks...

It has been a year since Mitt "repudiated" the birther notion... idgit media and their message board monkeys take note~

April 13, 2011

Mitt: Obama Born Here, Period

Mitt Romney forcefully said Tuesday night that he believes President Barack Obama was born in America and that “the citizenship test has been passed.”

“I think the citizenship test has been passed. I believe the president was born in the United States. There are real reasons to get this guy out of office,” Romney told CNBC’s Larry Kudlow the day after he formally announced that he’s exploring a run for the White House. “The man needs to be taken out of office but his citizenship isn’t the reason why.”

LINK

:eusa_whistle:

Send this to Mitt, if you really care about him.

catalina-island-non-surgical-care-center-sciatica-no-spine-surgery-treatment-herniated-disc-protruding-slipped-spinal-stenosis-degenerative-disease-back-pain-neck-relief.jpg

Having spent time thinking about this today, this really shows how weak Romney's candidacy is.

Could you imagine Ronald Reagan tolerating an assclown like Donald Trump for a Minute? Or either President Bush?

For Trump, it's a simple equation. Keep yourself in the news so someone will watch your sorry, lame-ass pathetic show, which stopped being interesting when they stopped using real business-folks and replaced them with washed up celebrities.

But for Romney, you don't want this guy making noises about running as a third party candidate. So you kiss his pinky ring (the most polite thing I could think of him kissing) and let him rattle on now, maybe tell him to shut up before the convention and hope no one remembers this.

Bush II had Dick 'I know I can make a million SAYING he has them' Cheney as VP; much worse than Trump. Nobody over 15 years old thinks Trump is more than what he is, a grade B reality TV mouth. And grade A reality TV people are not among the nations' best & brightest.

Cheney was a Congressman and a Sec. of Defense with years of solid government experience. Agree or disagree with him, he was considered an authority on what he was talking about.

Trump spews noxious birtherism crap, and for some reason, Romney just can't wait to get his picture taken with this guy.

Last I heard Trump was an American and free to form his own opinions just like everyone else.

On does have to wonder why Barry's transcripts and other college documents are all sealed?? If he's as smart as he want everyone to believe he is he should have that glowing record out there so he can glow over it.

One has to wonder why its all still sealed??

Food for thought.

Last I heard Trump was an American and free to form his own opinions just like everyone else.

On does have to wonder why Barry's transcripts and other college documents are all sealed?? If he's as smart as he want everyone to believe he is he should have that glowing record out there so he can glow over it.

Food for thought.

The question is not whether he has a right to make as ass of himself.

It's "can Romney embrace such foolishness and still be expected to be taken seriously?"

Trump has a crapload of money, and Romney wants him raising money for him rather than running an independent campaign as the "Birfer Candidate".

So he tolerates the racism because, hey, he's afraid.

And frankly, until Raw-Money releases all of his taxes and all the records of Bain's dodgy deals, I think that Obama's college transcripts are kind of irrelevent.

The Associated Press: Romney won't repudiate Trump on birther issue

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Obama won't repudiate Bill Maher for calling Sarah Palin a stupid twat. Obama refuses to take a position on the subject. He refuses to give back his million dollar donation. :eusa_whistle:

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press – 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Obama won't repudiate Bill Maher for calling Sarah Palin a stupid twat. Obama refuses to take a position on the subject. He refuses to give back his million dollar donation. :eusa_whistle:

Not nearly the same thing.

Roger Ailes has called Palin "Stupid". No one but the dumbest Teabagger has a high opinion of Sarah Palin.

Food for thought.

The question is not whether he has a right to make as ass of himself.

It's "can Romney embrace such foolishness and still be expected to be taken seriously?"

Trump has a crapload of money, and Romney wants him raising money for him rather than running an independent campaign as the "Birfer Candidate".

So he tolerates the racism because, hey, he's afraid.

And frankly, until Raw-Money releases all of his taxes and all the records of Bain's dodgy deals, I think that Obama's college transcripts are kind of irrelevent.

omg, you aren't seriously going to call questining where Obama was born, Racism?
give us a break already

This has been the potential problem all along, and it can easily get worse before the election.

The GOP has allowed too many loons into the tent, and that gives the loons a chance to spray mustard all over everyone before the wedding. Mitt not only has to run against Obama, he has to keep the loons from making a mess of things at the same time.

I dunno. Should be fun to watch, though.

Last edited:
omg, you aren't seriously going to call questining where Obama was born, Racism?
give us a break already

Yes, I am calling it racism.

besides the fact you only ask these questions about the black guy, you ignore the fact that his mother was an American Citizen, which automatically makes him an eligible candidate, regardless of where he was born.

Just like the fact that John McCain was born in Panama, but his mother was an American citizen, so there was no real issue here, even though it was DOCUMENTED he wasn't born in this country.

Nor was there any controversy when George Romney ran for president in 1968, even though he was born in an LDS Polygamist compound in Mexico.

But no matter how much documentation you jokers are provided that Obama was born in this country, you insist that there is some kind of whacky conspiracy starting in 1961 to foist this guy on us...

because he's the black guy.

By STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press &#8211; 3 minutes ago
SAN DIEGO (AP) &#8212; Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney isn't taking a position on supporter Donald Trump's return to the controversy over where President Barack Obama was born.
<more>

Roger Ailes has called Palin "Stupid". No one but the dumbest Teabagger has a high opinion of Sarah Palin.

So you feel that she deserves whatever she gets?

Pretty fucked up Mr One-way.

I figure it this way, if you're gonna be critical of Mitt Romney for something you'd better be spotless in that respect or else you'll look like a hypocrite.

Last edited:

This has been the potential problem all along, and it can easily getting worse before the election.

The GOP has allowed too many loons into the tent, and that gives the loons a chance to spray mustard all over everyone before the wedding. Mitt not only has to run against Obama, he has to keep the loons from making a mess of things at the same time.

I dunno. Should be fun to watch, though.

The inmates have taken over the Asylum.

arkham-asylum-1.jpg

So you feel that she deserves whatever she gets?

Pretty fucked up Mr One-way.

I think she deserves contempt when she gave up her working class roots and started kissing up to the Koch Brothers, yeah.

give us a break already

Yes, I am calling it racism.

besides the fact you only ask these questions about the black guy, you ignore the fact that his mother was an American Citizen, which automatically makes him an eligible candidate, regardless of where he was born.

Just like the fact that John McCain was born in Panama, but his mother was an American citizen, so there was no real issue here, even though it was DOCUMENTED he wasn't born in this country.

Nor was there any controversy when George Romney ran for president in 1968, even though he was born in an LDS Polygamist compound in Mexico.

But no matter how much documentation you jokers are provided that Obama was born in this country, you insist that there is some kind of whacky conspiracy starting in 1961 to foist this guy on us...

because he's the black guy.

LOL, now you're bringing up something from 1968...to cover for you calling people, RACIST...

Forum List

Back