Romney would be a better choice

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As a left leaning Independent, I don't say this lightly. Neither Trump or Biden are very good Presidents. Donald Trump is too divisive, and Biden is too dull. Romney would be enough of a moderate to allow for some healing of the deep partisan divide this country faces, and to encourage more bipartisan legislation.

As a left leaning Independent, I don't say this lightly. Neither Trump or Biden are very good Presidents. Donald Trump is too divisive, and Biden is too dull. Romney would be enough of a moderate to allow for some healing of the deep partisan divide this country faces, and to encourage more bipartisan legislation.
Romney is as cold blooded neo-Con as it gets which proves you know nothing of which you speak.

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

Dude. Trump was a great President. Democrats were horrible representatives of America. And they always are. That's not just those who were elected. I'm referring to all those retarded bureaucrats. Also Romney is about as useful as my pubes.

I admire your comedy . . . Brigham Young would be proud.

another that is to fucking old......are you people hung up on old people?...

Romney would be a better choice​

Cool!

But how will you get Kamala to resign and get Mitt appointed VP?

Forum List

Back