Romney's Bain Lie

I find it a little ironic that the current CEO of Bain is a close friend of Obama, who bundled hundreds and thousands of dollar for Oblamer and has outsourced thousands of jobs from the U.S.

i find it interesting there are so many disgusting racists still in this country

Looks like USMB finds YOU disgusting, eh?

reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif
reputation_redstar.gif

now that is a cheap shot.

the rep system is broken.

As soon as Obama says he should be President because he got straight A's in college, he should release his school records. Until then, its a false equililency.

As far as fast and furious goes? Well, there I pretty much agree with you.

Nope, it's not a false equivalency. His supporters keep telling us how smart he is. Prove it.

He won the Presidency and created 4.3 million private sector jobs whereas the last president had negative job growth. One is NOT selected as PRESIDENT of the Harvard aw Review if one is a dummy.

A Law Review Breakthrough - The Boston Globe

Seems pretty smart. At least smart enough to do the job that was asked of him.

Next issue?

He is selected as President of Harvard Law Review if it fits with Affirmative Action. Show us his college grades and papers if he's so smart.

Last edited:
Nope, it's not a false equivalency. His supporters keep telling us how smart he is. Prove it.

He won the Presidency and created 4.3 million private sector jobs whereas the last president had negative job growth. One is NOT selected as PRESIDENT of the Harvard aw Review if one is a dummy.

Next issue?

He is selected as President of Harvard Law Review if it fits with Affirmative Action. Show us his college grades and papers if he's so smart.

^hey vidi, that's why you don't engage those silly motherfuckers in a serious way.

Next issue?

Show me where he has campaigned on his college grades. Romney is running on his Bain record ( interstingly enough NOT his record as Governor of Mass. Have you figured out why? )

I thought you wanted to talk about actual issues? are you going to do that now or just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over like another empty gun?

Next issue.

Last edited:
I find it a little ironic that the current CEO of Bain is a close friend of Obama, who bundled hundreds and thousands of dollar for Oblamer and has outsourced thousands of jobs from the U.S.

i find it interesting there are so many disgusting racists still in this country

What a damn dumb ass. Nothing racist here. You're a damn loser. Grow the hell up, dumb ass.

Next issue?

^hey vidi, that's why you don't engage those silly motherfuckers in a serious way.

Yeah, that is why I say I am not here to discuss anything with them, they are all racists or bigots (if they are themselves a minority they cant be a racist but can be a bigot), they are wrong about absolutely everything and nothing they say here is ever reasonable or based in reality

nothing

I am here to make fun of them and try, maybe a little, to embarrass them into acting human

Next issue?

Show me where he has campaigned on his college grades. Romney is running on his Bain record ( interstingly enough NOT his record as Governor of Mass. Have you figured out why? )

I thought you wanted to talk about actual issues? are you going to do that now or just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over like another empty gun?

Next issue.

Romney didn't make Bain an issue. Here is an issue.....Obama's Jobs Council hasn't met for 6 months, yet Obama has attended 106 fundraisers in that time. Any comment?

Yeah, that is why I say I am not here to discuss anything with them, they are all racists or bigots (if they are themselves a minority they cant be a racist but can be a bigot), they are wrong about absolutely everything and nothing they say here is ever reasonable or based in reality

nothing

I am here to make fun of them and try, maybe a little, to embarrass them into acting human

So any American who criticizes this President is a racist and a bigot. You're very ill. Tell me, when you get up from the toilet do you have to look behind you to find out what happened?

What a damn dumb ass. Nothing racist here. You're a damn loser. Grow the hell up, dumb ass.

ACTUALLy, your assertion that Obamas selection as the President of the Harvard Law Review was due ONLY to the color of his skin is certainly racist.

Next issue.

Romney didn't make Bain an issue. Here is an issue.....Obama's Jobs Council hasn't met for 6 months, yet Obama has attended 106 fundraisers in that time. Any comment?

romney did not make bain an issue. lol

ACTUALLy, your assertion that Obamas selection as the President of the Harvard Law Review was due ONLY to the color of his skin is certainly racist.

stupid baggers, if they had to compete fairly they would be crushed by most people regardless
of what color or religion they were, morons

So Affirmative Action is racist? Wow, I never thought I'd ever see a lefty admit AA was racist. Congratulations. Obviously Obama was put there by AA since he refuses to make his grades and papers from college public. What else can the public believe?

So Affirmative Action is racist? Wow, I never thought I'd ever see a lefty admit AA was racist. Congratulations.

a lame bag of one trick.

Next issue.

Oh now youre just slinging BULLSHIT!

From Mitts website:

Mitt’s impressive skills did not come out of nowhere. He began his career in business.

About Mitt | Mitt Romney for President

Romney started off by pointing to Bain, NOT his Governorship, as why we should put him in charge.

Next issue.

So Affirmative Action is racist? Wow, I never thought I'd ever see a lefty admit AA was racist. Congratulations. Obviously Obama was put there by AA since he refuses to make his grades and papers from college public. What else can the public believe?

More empty gun remarks.

Your assertion that Obama was only selcted because of the color of his skin shows that YOU sir believe that he was not qualified for the position. In fact, it tries and fails to hide the underlying belief that a white man MUST have been passed over for a BLACK man to get the postion due to Affirmative Action.

And Affirmative Action, btw, IS racist. Its selects based on the color of skin as opposed to the merits of the individual.

And Im not a leftist. Im someone who uses the FACTS to inform his opinion. If the right had bothered to select an actual candidate, I might not have been voting for the re election of Obama. In fact I am not. I am voting AGAINST Romney, not FOR Obama.

But all you see if theres a Black Man in the White House so something MUST be wrong, huh?

Got a REAL issue yet? Or is it too difficult for your mentally challenged brain to find one?

Last edited:
Next issue: 2010 FBAR form, with Meat's bank account information, thereon.

WHERE IS IT, MEAT? While you're at it, come up with the 1999 through 2009 tax returns.

Hating others for their achievements, only because they have a different skin color than you do, shows how little self-respect or personal responsibility you have for yourself. You're a lazy fuck, if you want to blame race or ethnicity for your own pathetic failure.

Next issue.

Oh now youre just slinging BULLSHIT!

From Mitts website:

Mitt’s impressive skills did not come out of nowhere. He began his career in business.

About Mitt | Mitt Romney for President

Romney started off by pointing to Bain, NOT his Governorship, as why we should put him in charge.

Next issue.

You didn't comment on my point. Obama's Jobs Council has not met for 6 months, yet he has attended 106 fundraisers. Please respond to that point. Thanks.

Forum List

Back