Romney's Bain Lie

Tax returns, internal memos and email regarding Bain deals..you know..normal stuff.

explain how tax returns would show Romney had an actual role in running Bain Capital. Do they list positions held at corporations? Job titles? Responsibilities?

Dumb ass.

Hmmm can you post that link to his tax return from 2011 again...it might actually. Because if he was CEO that would be a salaried position...if he was out of Bain, then it would be just capital gains right?

We could end it right there if only we had his tax return from those years.

Lemme help you out here:

Introduction | Mitt Romney for President

FWIW I haven't filed my 2011 tax return yet.

I'll put this in large print, like a first grade reader. Maybe it will sink in with a different format.

By DYLAN BYERS |
7/12/12 11:43 AM EDT

FactCheck.org is standing by their assessment that Mitt Romney did not actively manage Bain Capital after February 1999, despite today's Boston Globe report that he was CEO there until 2002.

"We see little new in the Globe piece. So far, nobody has shown that Romney was actually managing Bain — even part-time — during his time at the Olympics, or that he was anything but a passive, absentee owner during that time, as both Romney and Bain have long said," Brooks Jackson, a co-author of the FactCheck piece, told POLITICO today.

FactCheck.org

The truth has been out there for some time...that doesn't prevent our LYING president from LYING yet again and getting his easily duped minions to join in!

Pretty sad when you think about...just how low can this man go?

To accept some of the claims, one would have to believe that Romney, with the advice of his lawyers, lied on government documents and committed a criminal offense. Moreover, you would have to assume he willingly gave up his share to a few years of retirement earnings — potentially worth millions of dollars — so he could say his retirement started in 1999.

UPDATE: Fortune obtained the offering documents for a Bain Capital Fund circulating in June 2000, as well as a fund in 2001. None of the documents show that Romney was listed as being among the “key investment professionals.” As Fortune put it, “the contemporaneous Bain documents show that Romney was indeed telling the truth about no longer having operational input at Bain -- which, one should note, is different from no longer having legal or financial ties to the firm.”

For interested readers, below is a summary of what we, FactCheck.org and Fortune magazine have previously concluded.

Mitt Romney and his departure from Bain - The Washington Post

Oh..and :up_yours:

Last edited:
I'll put this in large print, like a first grade reader. Maybe it will sink in with a different format.

By DYLAN BYERS |

FactCheck.org is standing by their assessment that Mitt Romney did not actively manage Bain Capital after February 1999, despite today's Boston Globe report that he was CEO there until 2002.

"We see little new in the Globe piece. So far, nobody has shown that Romney was actually managing Bain — even part-time — during his time at the Olympics, or that he was anything but a passive, absentee owner during that time, as both Romney and Bain have long said," Brooks Jackson, a co-author of the FactCheck piece, told POLITICO today.

FactCheck.org

You can peddle that shit all you want, but the Globe is standing by its story.

Boston Globe will not issue correction to Romney - POLITICO.com

By DYLAN BYERS |

FactCheck.org

So now FactCheck is shit?

Can you stamp your feet any more demonstrably? :lmao:

pacifier.jpg

Mitt Romney “retired from Bain Capital in 1999 … (and) has had no involvement in the management or investment activities of Bain Capital, or with any of its portfolio companies, since that time.” (Too bad English challenges you so.)

Last edited:
They do it because the media is complicit. Facts don't matter to them. Just getting Obama elected. It's pretty sickening.

The Boston Globe reported Mitt Romney (white Obamney) lied like a rotten rat, when he claimed he left Bain Capital, in 1999. White Obamney received $100,000 in salary, until 2002, see story, which means white Obamney is liable, for felony prosecution.

The Globe refuses to retract the story. WTF is white Obamney doing, not filing tax returns, if he wants to claim he wasn't Bain CEO, with 100K per year, after 1999? Put up, or shut up, Meat.

Government documents indicate Mitt Romney continued at Bain after date when he says he left - Politics - The Boston Globe

US Politics | AMERICAblog News: THIS JUST IN... Boston Globe refuses Romney demand to "correct" Bain story

Boston Globe: Romney left Bain three years later than he says he did - The Washington Post

Romney could put much of this to rest by releasing additional personal financial information, including the tax returns that would indicate his income from Bain Capital sources during that time.

Romney could put much of this to rest by releasing additional personal financial information, including the tax returns that would indicate his income from Bain Capital sources during that time.
There's nothing to "put to rest". What is clear is that morons like you have issues with reading comprehension.

Mitt Romney “retired from Bain Capital in 1999 … (and) has had no involvement in the management or investment activities of Bain Capital, or with any of its portfolio companies, since that time.”

By DYLAN BYERS |

FactCheck.org

pacifier.jpg

Mitt Romney “retired from Bain Capital in 1999 … (and) has had no involvement in the management or investment activities of Bain Capital, or with any of its portfolio companies, since that time.” (Too bad English challenges you so.)

only if it doesn't say what libtards want it to say.

The Globe story was based on government documents filed by Bain Capital itself. Those described Governor Romney as remaining at the helm of Bain Capital as its “sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer, and president” until 2002. The story also cited state financial disclosure forms filed by Romney that showed he earned income as a Bain “executive” in 2001 and 2002, separate from investment earnings.

More: Boston Globe will not issue correction to Romney - POLITICO.com

:)

Obama supporters remind me of a conversation I had with a friend of mine years ago.

He had decided to date a MARRIED WOMAN...he fell all kind of "in love" with her! I tried reasoning with him on morals etc but nothing worked...finally I appealed to his selfish side...I asked him a simple question...."If she will cheat on her husband what makes you think she won't cheat on you"?

Obama supporters remind me of my friend......

pacifier.jpg

only if it doesn't say what libtards want it to say.
Exactly.

But what is hysterical is Lakota, once again, cannot read its own links.

Mitt Romney “retired from Bain Capital in 1999 … (and) has had no involvement in the management or investment activities of Bain Capital, or with any of its portfolio companies, since that time.”

So which is it?

Did Mittens lie to the SEC and sign his name fraudulently? Or is he lying now?

He has lied about everything else so its kinda hard to figure out what he's lying about now.

Which is it?

Debunked libs. Have a nice night, maybe Rachell and "Tingles" will give you a new talking point tonight. Ta Ta.

Forum List

Back