Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

The incumbent YOU are supporting killed a couple of hundred thousand American jobs in the Gulf of Mexico to get even with big oil, and you're routing a businessman who has saved thousands of jobs by salvaging what he could of a business gone bad due to poor management? When he turned them around and they prospered, guess what, Joe. Employment went up in the businesses following reorganization.

Some people don't like to do what it takes to keep a business from getting rid of everyone in a bankruptcy situation. Solyndra fired its entire staff less than two years after the government gave them 535 million dollars, which is over half a billion. When Congress ended the giveaway, Nancy Pelosi jumped on it to get her Brother-in-Law another deal. He now can dump it any time he cares to but will lose nothing due to the 1.3 billion US Treasury dollars handed to him on a silver platter by his in-the-know Sister-in-Law.

Every earner in America is paying that $1.3 billion, and Congress is allowed to continue on with nobody stopping them, tapping them on the shoulder, and saying "Hey, that's the people's money, and you can't use it to enrich yourself just because it's there for Constitutional requirements of government."

It's one scandal after another, but this crowd is locked into beating up a conservative over his religion, his sons, and micromanagement by Democrats in a scorched-earth scenario of character assassination by proxy.

Okay, since oil production has actually INCREASED on Obama's watch despite the BP Spill (did you all forget the BP SPill?) I'm not sure if it's worth talking to you if you can't even get simple facts straight.

I don't support Solyndra, but the overall concept that we need to invest in new technologies is a step in the right direction.

There's only a finite amount of oil, and the world's demand for it is increasing. When China and India start living like Americans, we are all going to be in trouble.

Since, as you and the administration claim, oil production is at a new high why are the prices at the pumps also at a new high?

Because the oil producers are greedy fucks?

It was his "Ancestors" that fled there...HE had nothing to do with it. Are we supposed to be responsible for what our ancestors did? Were we there? There's no reason Romney needs to talk about it.

I did say 'they.' He DID have nothing to do with it, but she's trying to revise history. They went TO Mexico because polygamy was legal there. They LEFT because of the Mexican Revolution (this would be the first I've heard about "nothing but the clothes on their back.")

JoeB131 is right. If he's a practicing Mormon, he's got some pretty twisted beliefs. It's not just like "Oh, Kennedy was Catholic, and look at them." It's some really messed up stuff. Now, I would have set it aside for Huntman, because he was balanced out by a lot of wonderful stuff. But Romney is a truly odd duck, who sometimes does a fair impression of being normal.

And no - that's not me buying into the MSM. That's me doing some research into the man's past. I genuinely liked him before he turned into the 17 other personalities, all of which are pandering to the far right.

You totally lost any credibility you had when you said JoeB is right when the man doesnt know a thing about Mormonism.

Right. You had ascribed some level of credibility to me.

Doubt it.

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

of course the right wing lunacy is burying the thread with nitwitticisms

It was his "Ancestors" that fled there...HE had nothing to do with it. Are we supposed to be responsible for what our ancestors did? Were we there? There's no reason Romney needs to talk about it.

I did say 'they.' He DID have nothing to do with it, but she's trying to revise history. They went TO Mexico because polygamy was legal there. They LEFT because of the Mexican Revolution (this would be the first I've heard about "nothing but the clothes on their back.")

JoeB131 is right. If he's a practicing Mormon, he's got some pretty twisted beliefs. It's not just like "Oh, Kennedy was Catholic, and look at them." It's some really messed up stuff. Now, I would have set it aside for Huntman, because he was balanced out by a lot of wonderful stuff. But Romney is a truly odd duck, who sometimes does a fair impression of being normal.

And no - that's not me buying into the MSM. That's me doing some research into the man's past. I genuinely liked him before he turned into the 17 other personalities, all of which are pandering to the far right.

You totally lost any credibility you had when you said JoeB is right when the man doesnt know a thing about Mormonism.

I hear you
Like Papa Obama's 20 year history
with the Marxist based Black Liberation Theology and Rev Wright
is not twisted

too funny

I have not, but I'm still curious.

Do you question Obama's patriotism?

When was there EVER a Presidential candidate that openly declared that he wants to "fundamentally change" America, the country that has been the beacon of light, freedom and prosperity since 1776?

YES!!! Obama's patriotism should be under severe and objective scrutiny.
You have a link to this supposed Obama quote?

In His own words:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrefKCaV8m4&feature=related]Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version - YouTube[/ame]

No need to thank me. But do yourself a favor and use the internet for more than just displaying your ignorance to the entire world.

Pardon me for misquoting His Majesty and using the plebeian word "change" instead of the Harvardian one, "transform".

Last edited:

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

At least they aren't out trying to sound like a "real good guy" like Warren Buffett who claims he wants to pay more taxes, yet he owes what about a billion in back taxes he refuses to pay?

Oh, is it a left-wing thing to attack the children and grandchildren of Republican candidates, yeah, it is.

Left wing? I attacked Republicans for supporting Cheney who dodged the draft 5 times while never blinking when sending other people's children to wars he would never have fought.

Romney's family has reaped the cream at the top of American society. Most old time Dems and Repubs of old felt a sense of obligation for their place in society. What the hell is wrong with these 1%ers?

Take, and never give? Romney is always talking about keeping America strong. He wants a strong America? It's time for his ilk to step up and sacrifice. The main reason troops had so many tours in Iraq and Afghanistan is NOT enough loud and proud flag wavers volunteered when needed.

:eusa_whistle:

I hear you
just like the MSM and the Left and Papa Obama's 20 year history
with the Marxist based Black Liberation Theology and Rev Wright

You know, the one he threw under the bus

Well at least Romney stands by his convictions

That by you is a good thing.

Heck, I respect the fact Obama threw Wright under the bus. NOthing makes me happier when someone running the "God Scam" gets his...

He used wright and threw him away when he wasn't useful anymore. Good for him.

So you're ok with a guy that would call someone a friend, when in reality they were just using them until they could toss them aside when no longer needed? That's the type of person you want in office? Someone that thinks friends are commodities to be used up and discarded? Not me, I'll take the guy that backs up his beliefs with his actions even if he and I don't believe the same stories.

Better than having fully digested broccoli and carrot sticks for brains, such as yourself.

Dr.Brock, you are, obviously the doctor of personal insults.

I know, right! Much better than demtards, demotwats, etc. Rethuglicans. He put some thought into it!

BDBoop, I have never used those words. Feel free to prove me wrong, using MY posts.

When I signed up to this forum I made a pledge, it's still there for you to see, that I will never attack a fellow poster, personally, by which I meant that I will never call them uncomplimentary names, based on their political or religious beliefs.

Once again, prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Aren't Mormons supposed to be pacifists?

cowards?

I know, right! Much better than demtards, demotwats, etc. Rethuglicans. He put some thought into it!

BDBoop, I have never used those words. Fell free to prove me wrong, using MY posts.

When I signed up to this forum I made a pledge, it's still there for you to see, that I will never attack a fellow poster, personally, by which I meant that I will never call them uncomplimentary names, based on their political or religious beliefs.

Doesn't look like to me that she's accusing you of calling names, just giving me credit for how i described you after you insulted the physical stature of children.

BDBoop, I have never used those words. Fell free to prove me wrong, using MY posts.

I didn't say you did. Prove me wrong.

Better than having fully digested broccoli and carrot sticks for brains, such as yourself.

Good point, you made a wonderful intellectual comment on the physical stature of children and I should've responded with an equally genius comment.

My MOST sincere apologies.

I was tongue in cheek.

I am fully aware that, just like their parents, those children will grow up eating $100.00/lb Kobe beef, filet mignon, lobster, quail and goose liver harvested from force-fed geese, and perhaps, like their father, the delicacy of (Portugeese Water) dog meat. Well at least until November 6th, 2012. Until then, however, the public projection of broccoli and carrot sticks, with the possible addition of politically correct spinach is a good smoke screen.

With the rip-off of the public and the wealth accumulated by their parents, those poor children will never experience the healthy diet and joys of eating fried chicken and water melon.

My comment was about the possible FUTURE physical stature of those children.

Last edited:

Good point, you made a wonderful intellectual comment on the physical stature of children and I should've responded with an equally genius comment.

I was tongue in cheek.

I am fully aware that, just like their parents, those children will grow up eating $100.00/lb Kobe beef, filet mignon, lobster, quail and goose liver harvested from force-fed geese, and perhaps, like their father, the delicacy of (Portugeese Water) dog meat. Well at least until November 6th, 2012. Until then, however, the public projection of broccoli and carrot sticks, with the possible addition of politically correct spinach is a good smoke screen.

With the rip-off of the public and the wealth accumulated by their parents, those poor children will never experience the healthy diet and joys of eating fried chicken and water melon.

I made a comment about the possible FUTURE physical stature of those children.

Oh. My god. Seriously. :cuckoo: Thanks. I had no idea you were a flaming asshole until now. Wow. You can go ahead and change your profile, obviously you're not near the kind, thoughtful, caring person you are trying to convey.

I was tongue in cheek.

My comment was about the possible FUTURE physical stature of those children.

I apologize to all shit piles on the planet for comparing his brain to them.

cowards?

Cowards?

Is it that you believe that people who object to wars and killing are cowards or just if it's the sons of conservatives?

But mention ANYHING about the Obama girls.........

:eusa_whistle:

comparing 5 grown men to young girls? :rofl:

too funny. the girlyman/boy defense of GOP idjits. :lol:

If Obama had 5 grown up adult children, not serving while he waged a war, I'd ask the very same question.

you lose

Jimmy Carter has 3 boys and a girl. Did any of them serve in the military? And, this is a question, not an attack on Carter's children.

Based on the body count, Carter also used the military less than any other modern day president.

Classist and hypocritical, those boys are going to be Gods one day, he can't risk putting them in harms way when there are peasants who can do it !

Not really. Perhaps you're thinking of Quakers. Nixon certainly didn't give a damn about expanding Vietnam.

Forum List

Back