Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

The problem is, Clinton was opposed to the war and Obama wasn't really a hawk, either. (Of course, both of these guys learned to love military action when they got into the big chair. They all do.)

Romney, on the other hand, never saw a war he didn't like, so long as the working class scum were the ones doing the fighting and coming home in the body bags.
Cheap attempt at rationalization

It's not "rationalization"..it's history.
No it's rationalization there have and will continue to be many people of all political backgrounds who supported wars or military actions who never served or if we want to go back to the original point of this thread who's children have not served trying to single Romney and his family out while ignoring this from so many other's counts as cheap rationalization.

Well to be fair..no Democrat really attacks their opponent's religion.

:eek:

Did you type that with a straight face, Swallow? You are truly a shameless fucking clown.

I'm sure you got a link..

You have no shame, Swallow. But I guess that's a requirement for your line of work. So, has your pimp smacked you around again lately, or have you just been beaten by random people on the street as usual?

Dumbfuck,

Who gives a shit.

If Romney's sons all became gay flamers like you, you still wouldn't support him.

Romney can't force his sons into the military, they have to sign the paperwork themselves. The military doesn't want someone that is being forced into the military in the first place, like you.

Romney is held accountable for his beliefs and actions, that is it. Now, if when POTUS he lets his "wife" blow millions of taxpayer dollars on flights around the world like Obamination, then he should be in trouble.

In this country one isn't supposed to be held accountable for their family members actions like in stone age societies.

We don't think a grandchild should be punished for a crime by their grandfather.

We don't think a child should be punished for their father's actions.

So why the fuck should a parent be accountable for what their child did or didn't do?

So asswipe, since you rape farm animals.....should we punish your mother ?

It isn't a matter of holding one accountable.

It's a matter of understanding one's values.

Romney's value stance is clear on this one.

John McCain's sons signed up for military service. So did Sarah Palin's son. They don't talk shit and let other people do the hard work.

Romney. Meh. Let the poor people do it. Dying in Wars is for Poor People.

You Guy's do know military service is voluntary right? This thread is laughable the left supported Bill Clinton who did not serve over both George H.W.Bush and Bob Doyle who did you supported Barak Obama who never served over John McCain who did but now it's some big deal because neither Romney or his sons choose to serve in the military.Can anyone else smell the hypocrisy?

The problem is, Clinton was opposed to the war and Obama wasn't really a hawk, either. (Of course, both of these guys learned to love military action when they got into the big chair. They all do.)

Romney, on the other hand, never saw a war he didn't like, so long as the working class scum were the ones doing the fighting and coming home in the body bags.
Cheap attempt at rationalization

Not really.

For the record, I voted for Geo H. Bush, Dole and McCain who had exemplary war records. I also voted for Reagan, and Bush-43 who had records that were at best, spotty. (Reagan starredin propaganda films and Bush-43 served in the national guard when it was famous as a dodge from the real draft. )

I do have a bit of contempt for guys like Romney who are all for wars as long as someone else- usually someone poor- are the ones doing the fighting. During Vietnam, he got an exemption from the draft for being a missionary.

Of coure, there are so many good reasons to despise Mitt Romney it isn't even funny.

Dumbfuck,

Who gives a shit.

If Romney's sons all became gay flamers like you, you still wouldn't support him.

Romney can't force his sons into the military, they have to sign the paperwork themselves. The military doesn't want someone that is being forced into the military in the first place, like you.

Romney is held accountable for his beliefs and actions, that is it. Now, if when POTUS he lets his "wife" blow millions of taxpayer dollars on flights around the world like Obamination, then he should be in trouble.

Another supposed "straight" person who can't stop talking about gay sex.

You know, if you were a vegetarian who just couldn't stop talking about steak, I'd wonder if you are visiting Outback Steak House on the down-low. Just saying.

No, Romney can't FORCE his sons to do anything, but he could have set a good example.

My father, a World War II vet, didn't force me to sign up. But he did set an example and he did speak of it as an obligation that we have to live in a democracy.

We all know you took in the ass in the barracks.

Oh, using your fucked up logic, Dick Cheney's daughter is gay so we shouldn't have picked him as the GOP VPOTUS.....he should've been accepted by you idiot liberals.....

Dumbfuck,

Who gives a shit.

You know, if you were a vegetarian who just couldn't stop talking about steak, I'd wonder if you are visiting Outback Steak House on the down-low. Just saying.

No, Romney can't FORCE his sons to do anything, but he could have set a good example.

My father, a World War II vet, didn't force me to sign up. But he did set an example and he did speak of it as an obligation that we have to live in a democracy.

Oh, using your fucked up logic, Dick Cheney's daughter is gay so we shouldn't have picked him as the GOP VPOTUS.....he should've been accepted by you idiot liberals.....

]

You do?

Actually, most of the time I was in, I lived in Off-base housing, and got a VHA alotment to pay the rent.

But again, you keep fantasizing about that steak, guy.

I voted for Cheney twice because I thought he was an good man... but to the point, you keep missing the point here.

Romney message is, "Dying in wars is for poor people. You'll never see my sons near a barracks because they are wealthy and privilaged."

Just like you didn't see him. Or his father.

Correction for GoneBezerk as he describes his military life: "We all know that I took it in the ass in the barracks."

Bezerk's talk of his own blatant homosexuality in the armed forces is embarrassing for and to him.

Dumbfuck,

Who gives a shit.

VHA???? So you just exposed your lie about being in the military.

Put a "B" in there, asswipe.

Romney doesn't have to serve or his sons don't have to serve to support the military. Romney repealing the Obamination DoD budget vuts is service enough to the military.

]

You do?

Actually, most of the time I was in, I lived in Off-base housing, and got a VHA alotment to pay the rent.

I voted for Cheney twice because I thought he was an good man... but to the point, you keep missing the point here.

Romney message is, "Dying in wars is for poor people. You'll never see my sons near a barracks because they are wealthy and privilaged."

Guy, if you were actually in the military, you'd know what a VHA allowance was.

Here, let me help you out.

Variable Housing Allowances (VHA) - Finance - MilitarySpot.com

You see, someone who had actually been in the military like you claimed to be would have known what a VHA allowance was. So you kind of outed yourself as a fake. And then you doubled down on your ignorance.

Also, the defense budget has grown every year Obama's been in. It's 902 Billion in 2012, up from 794 Billion in 2009.

Again- educate yourself...

Government Spending Details: Federal State Local for 2009 - Charts

VHA???? So you just exposed your lie about being in the military.

Put a "B" in there, asswipe.

Romney doesn't have to serve or his sons don't have to serve to support the military. Romney repealing the Obamination DoD budget vuts is service enough to the military.

]

You do?

VHA increases were a fact at housing outside of Fort Wainwright in Fairbanks, Alaska.

I don't what American military service in which Bezerk served.

Correction for GoneBezerk as he describes his military life: "We all know that I took it in the ass in the barracks."

Bezerk's talk of his own blatant homosexuality in the armed forces is embarrassing for and to him.

:badgrin:

Eh although Mitt maybe an establishment half libtard rino but that's WAY better then comrade Obamavaldez. And Mitt is religious maybe? So God bless them let them be I say. Dad has served and is now not like Obama- pissing on us

Romney is no liberal or Tea Party rino either, thank heavens.

He will heave the Obama and Tea Party fantasies right out the window.

His refusal to state he will over turn the immigrant executive order over is a good start to what will be a great presidency.

Romney is no liberal or Tea Party rino either, thank heavens.

He will heave the Obama and Tea Party fantasies right out the window.

His refusal to state he will over turn the immigrant executive order over is a good start to what will be a great presidency.

And why should he jump onto the grill while Obama is already roasting quite nicely?:badgrin:

Romney's Mormon Patriotism: 5 Privileged Sons and No Volunteers?

Is this still the correct age list for the 5 wonder boys: Mitt and Ann Romney have 5 children, all sons: Tagg (37 years old), Matt (36), Josh (32), Ben (29), and Craig (26)?

Is it a religious thing or a class thing that keeps all 5 Romney sons out of harms way, while reaping most of the benefits of being an American?

back on rack...

:eusa_whistle:

^ thats the kind of thing that may lose it for him if every issue he gets liberal.
And why should he jump onto the grill while Obama is already roasting quite nicel

^ oh yeah he's all done ...90%?

Forum List

Back