Ron Paul: Crimea Secedes. So What?...

yes... we should create another unnecessary war for neocon loons.

psssst.... where was all your angst when putin invaded georgia on baby bush's watch....

oh right.

:cuckoo:

Looks like one Communist didn't get the latest Talking Point memo. You're supposed to be supporting this intervention. And actually, Neocons have been honest & consistent on this one. It's you Communists who've been very dishonest & hypocritical on this. The Neocons fully supported intervening on Georgia's behalf as well. But you guys ridiculed and scolded them for that. Yet now you're all so Gung-ho supporting this intervention. But why? What makes the Ukrainian People more special than the Georgian People?
It's possible Ukrainians and Georgians are pawns in the same bipartisan New World Order "anti-terrorism" campaign that has seen millions of Africans, Yugoslavs, Afghans, Syrians, and Iraqis maimed, murdered, and displaced since the Wall fell in '89.

We have to send a united message to the war-whores of the world: Einstein and Russell were right when they said either humanity puts an end to war or war will will end humanity.

If only the act of war could be outlawed worldwide.

War seems to be the natural state of human behavior based what we know of recorded history. I suspect to effectively end war entirely, we must outlaw nation states run by a small elite.

Looks like one Communist didn't get the latest Talking Point memo. You're supposed to be supporting this intervention. And actually, Neocons have been honest & consistent on this one. It's you Communists who've been very dishonest & hypocritical on this. The Neocons fully supported intervening on Georgia's behalf as well. But you guys ridiculed and scolded them for that. Yet now you're all so Gung-ho supporting this intervention. But why? What makes the Ukrainian People more special than the Georgian People?
It's possible Ukrainians and Georgians are pawns in the same bipartisan New World Order "anti-terrorism" campaign that has seen millions of Africans, Yugoslavs, Afghans, Syrians, and Iraqis maimed, murdered, and displaced since the Wall fell in '89.

We have to send a united message to the war-whores of the world: Einstein and Russell were right when they said either humanity puts an end to war or war will will end humanity.

If only the act of war could be outlawed worldwide.

War seems to be the natural state of human behavior based what we know of recorded history. I suspect to effectively end war entirely, we must outlaw nation states run by a small elite.
I think you're correct, FWIW.
In order to outlaw war, I think we would have to first create a state that is immune to the influence of private wealth, and I suspect the first private fortunes would never have come into existence thousands of years ago without war, debt, and slavery.

Today, a few prophets (truth tellers) are trying to get the message out:

World Beyond War ?

hey lets all smoke pot and have love ins?????

Pathetic hippies retards.
will-ukraine-conflict-lead-world-war-3

Are you holding out for mushroom clouds, Killler?

Last edited:
Oh, it's been off our coast for awhile but it finally leaked out you "y'all"....but of course, I don't have "tinydancer's" Canada sources. :eusa_whistle:

obama will do nothing in Ukraine except send out unfriendly tweets. Now that Russia parked a spy ship off Florida the next tweet will be hash tag shame on you.

You do know Obama is a bone head right? You know his administration is full of incompetents like John Kerry, Susan Rice, and so many others. Right?

Assuming you know that, why would you go along with them in Ukraine, particularly when you know they were involved in instigating the revolution?

Stupid Canuck bitch....I know Obama is lying about F&F, the IRS, obamacare, Libya, etc....but the CIA is not lying about what is going on in Ukraine and Russia. :cuckoo:

If you think you have better sources than the CIA and DOS......it shows you are quite insane.

There is no vast conspiracy by the various USG agencies looking up Putin's ass, we know it smells like shit and you are all up in it.

Bitch....you've been wrong about Putin and Ukraine from day 1, yet keep coming back for more ass whoopings....that is pure insanity.

Your trailer park must be very boring or Putin is paying you well.

You are clinically insane. But you are amusing.

:lol:

Let's see. I put up valid links to everything I post because as much as I believe people are entitled to their own opinion, people are not entitled to their own facts.

You on the other hand claim you are some sort of "insider" and you are using some sort of bizarre decoder ring to back up your out of control assertions.

:lol:

Look if you want to believe the whole shebang bullshit that your government and my government are shoveling by all means knock yourself out.

If you feel good about believing all their lies about Fast and Furious, the IRS, Benghazi, Obamacare oh and so many that the White House is becoming known as the "home of the Whopper" well then you just keep your self esteem up you good little Obama soldier.

That's what you are 1776. A good little Obama soldier.

:cuckoo: Ukraine doesn't seem to welcome their invaders from Russia, otherwise they would ask them to come across the border, idiot.

Hello!

First of all I've remembered an anecdote.

Two cowboys are riding their horses somewhere in the Wild West...
-Jack, what is a circulation of substances in nature ?
-Well, how to explain you ? Do you see indians over there ? Imaging they've attacked us. My horse is faster than yours and I will escape. But they will catch you. You will fall down on the ground and some years later green grass will grow on that place. A buffalo will come and will eat the grass and will produce a big bunch of shit...
And I will ride my horse about here, I will put off my hat and will tell: Hi, Joe! You haven't changed at all!

People in Ukraine (mostly on the East of it) are constantly asking Russia to send troops to stop nazi terrorists supported by the USA with weapons and money. This is not shown on your TV. As for me I have an opportunity to watch both points of opinion.

Please ask me questions I will reply you as soon as possible.

P. S. You're a BASTARD! (I also know american bad words =) Be happy.

Last edited:

You do know Obama is a bone head right? You know his administration is full of incompetents like John Kerry, Susan Rice, and so many others. Right?

Assuming you know that, why would you go along with them in Ukraine, particularly when you know they were involved in instigating the revolution?

Yes I know this.... Just like most isolationists are.

BO and his administration are isolationist!!!???

Really???

You are completely delusional.

The U.S. and Great Britain may have bitten off more than they can chew on this one. Their meddling has created more chaos over there. Now vast portions of Eastern Ukraine are likely to declare their independence. It's all Blow Back. The unintended consequences of aggressive foreign interventionism. Maybe it's time for less meddling around the World?

You know that GB isn't on board with the obamasanctions. obama is really hanging out there all alone. It really is comical. He's bumbling along thinking everyone is behind him, but when he looks back, no one is there!

You know that GB isn't on board with the obamasanctions. obama is really hanging out there all alone. It really is comical. He's bumbling along thinking everyone is behind him, but when he looks back, no one is there!

Sanctions on individual citizens is a pretty disturbing tactic. It's a 'Hit-List' of sorts. I highly doubt we would like nations applying such sanctions on our individual citizens. I think it may even be illegal. Russia could probably fight the legality of such tactics. Going after individual citizens of a nation, opens up a very dangerous can of worms.

Last edited:

BO and his administration are isolationist!!!???

Really???

You are completely delusional.
where did I say he was a isolationist? No I said you isolationists are bone heads .

He is being weak. Broad sanctions for the entire country is needed. Squeeze Russia till they scream for Putins blood.

He is being weak. Broad sanctions for the entire country is needed. Squeeze Russia till they scream for Putins blood.

If you don't want liberal, pluralistic, globalist democracy, we will financially blackmail you into accepting it, homophobe shitlords.

Russians wouldn't call for Putin's blood, they would call for ours.

If you don't want liberal, pluralistic, globalist democracy, we will financially blackmail you into accepting it, homophobe shitlords.

wtf are you babbling about?

Russians wouldn't call for Putin's blood, they would call for ours.

You point is what? Hide like a pussy?

Forum List

Back