Ron Paul Needs To Drop Out

Bill O’Reilly & Mike Huckabee: GOP Candidates are Identical, Except Ron Paul. I don't think they thought that one through. They just endorsed Ron Paul and didn't even know it....lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlXrBnlLZvI&feature=player_embedded]Bill O'Reilly & Mike Huckabee Admit There's No Difference Between Romney, Gingrich & Santorum - YouTube[/ame]

whether it be good,bad,or indifferent,Paul may clinch the nomination based on the fact of two things people DO notice,lack of scandal and sensationalism,and consistancy.

It will be a battle of what the GOP wants vs. what the conservative base of people want. Its almost like GOP is shoving their choice of candidate down our throat.

It doesn't matter - all states are points..

And yes he will win those states...

Don't forget democrats can vote in MANY states, and Ron Paul has quite a democrat following, as well as libertarians, moderates, independents and republicans...

I'll bet you reps for a month.

What the fuck does that mean?

Just what I said, Paul will not win any of those states you listed. If he wins even one of them I'll rep you all I can for a month, if not you do the same for me. What else can we bet in this place?

With his pitiful 4th place showing (barely ahead of Herman Cain) and weak perfomances Ron Paul has proven he has "no viable way forward" in this campaign.
He needs to drop out, endorse someone else, and go back to doing what he knows best:running his mouth for his half-crazy supporters.

He's only in second place via electoral votes....

Why the fuck would he drop out??

You're one ignorant person....

No electoral votes have been cast as we have seen primaries, not the general.
Don't call me ignorant, dumbshit.

He's only in second place via electoral votes....

Why the fuck would he drop out??

You're one ignorant person....

How do you get second?

Primaries - Election Center 2012 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Not doing bad. but its not second.

Well I haven't checked his delegate votes after SC, however he was in second place before SC...

Paul will certainly win several states... Illinois, California, Texas, Indiana and Wisconsin are all locks for Paul....

Not to mention this race is wide open with no clear candidate having an edge over another.

In theory Ron Paul could continually come in second or third in every state and still win the nomination...

WHat have you been smoking?
In 2008 Paul got 5% (McCain 54%) in IL, 12% (McCain 42%) in CA, 38% (McCain 51%) in TX, 37% (McCain 55%) in WI.
Even if he doubles these numbers, which he wont, he's still a loser.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ymNxkj35_M&lc=Vdiddc43idXKzNoZrgjN-c29qTJKo1pGy1un2Ee5X78&context=G215f212FAAAAAAAABAA&feature=g-all-c]Ron Paul Fans Featured on Local Tampa News WFLA Ch.8 (after 1/23/12 NBC Debate) - YouTube[/ame]

Gingrich and Romney and even Santorum are not going to do anything to significantly change the course we are on so I don't care if they get elected or if its Obama and I kind of agree with dblack that it might hasten the countries acceptance of libertarian ideals. It will definitely hasten the descent towards "rock bottom" which a lot addict has to hit before they embrace the need for change. This country is addicted to spending and big government and it will bottom out , it's just a question of when.

See. The narco-libertarians are really Democrat Leftists in disguise. Heck with them.

You're projecting.

Indeed. I'm even beginning to suspect a drug problem. ;)

How do you get second?

Primaries - Election Center 2012 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

Not doing bad. but its not second.

Well I haven't checked his delegate votes after SC, however he was in second place before SC...

Paul will certainly win several states... Illinois, California, Texas, Indiana and Wisconsin are all locks for Paul....

Not to mention this race is wide open with no clear candidate having an edge over another.

In theory Ron Paul could continually come in second or third in every state and still win the nomination...

In 2008 Paul got 5% (McCain 54%) in IL, 12% (McCain 42%) in CA, 38% (McCain 51%) in TX, 37% (McCain 55%) in WI.

Like i said these Ron Paul people are delousional

I'm a Ron Paul supporter, I've said it a million times, Ron Paul has ZERO chance.

In a general election, you neocons would lovingly vote for Obama.

If you're willing to vote for big spending, big gov't healthcare types like Romney and Gingrich, why not Obama?

I'm a Ron Paul supporter, I've said it a million times, Ron Paul has ZERO chance.

If you're willing to vote for big spending, big gov't healthcare types like Romney and Gingrich, why not Obama?

You're a Ron Paul supporter. And you're delusional.
What a coincidence!

Paul is going to be in the race until the end, long after 2 other candidates drop, whoever they end up being. He'll have enough delegates to make some demands, and get those demands.

I'm sorry this chaps your authoritarian ass Rabbi. No I'm not.

I don't think this thread turned out exactly how Rabbi planned it. All it does is prove that he has an agenda. Even people who don't support Ron Paul can see it for what it is and many of them disagree and say that he should be allowed to run. The only thing him dropping out will do is ENSURE he won't win. Until that point he has a chance and whether he wins or loses he will have an impact. This just drives Rabbi nuts.

You're a Ron Paul supporter. And you're delusional.
What a coincidence!

Why is it that you NEVER address my points that the politicians you support are big gov't, big spending liberals?

Does the truth hurt THAT much that you can't even post a reply on an anonymous message board?

Are you truly so incapable of dealing with reality that you can ONLY post middle school level insults?

Forum List

Back