Ron Paul on Hobby Lobby

It is the same I have been saying. You should be buying your own health insurance, not your employer or the State.

Then if you didn't have abortifacient coverage, you would only have yourself to blame.

As it should be.

I'm sick and tired of "Gimme, gimme, gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it" and then this unbelievable entitlement indignation when one isn't given stuff at other people's expense.

th

Well, he certainly demonstrates, once again, he cannot distinguish between constitutional rights (those in the BoR) and statutorily granted rights of citizens to obtain something the congress passed a law saying they can have. Whether the law's good or bad is another issue.

He also betrays his own racist bent.

The Paulites are sure quite to start multiple threads when their leader burps.

Of course who wouldn't worship a guy who reserves the right to re-write definitions to suit him.

She didn't demand the government force the school to pay for her birth control though.

That's the problem with you idiots. Every time you speak you lie.

Hobby Lobby pretends to be pious and Christian when it comes to contraceptives, but looks the other way when they buy crap made in China where companies take advantage of people and allow them to work in prison like conditions. I'm glad some Christians are noticing the disparity....so hypocritical.

Christians Call Out Hobby Lobby For Hypocrisy

What definitions does he change to suit him here? Or are these more of the typical empty allegations?

Im not a Paulite. I just have no problem acknowledging when he is right.

He must realize that democrats are using this as their talking point War On Women.

But this is great point;

"“The claim is that women have a right to free birth control,” Paul explained. “And yet they never talk about the rights of the person that has to provide these demands. But demands and desires and needs can’t become rights, and that’s why we have a society today that, anyone who needs or wants something [says], ‘We have a right to this.’ But they never say, ‘Whose rights must we violate in order to get what we want?’”

He must realize that democrats are using this as their talking point War On Women.

But this is great point;

"“The claim is that women have a right to free birth control,” Paul explained. “And yet they never talk about the rights of the person that has to provide these demands. But demands and desires and needs can’t become rights, and that’s why we have a society today that, anyone who needs or wants something [says], ‘We have a right to this.’ But they never say, ‘Whose rights must we violate in order to get what we want?’”

You mean like a man (myself) pushing 40 having to carry prenatal insurance coverage to offset the costs to those who may actually use such a service? Yeah, of course these people do not think of, or care who they violate to get what they feel is their "right".

And I'm damn tired or paying for your enormous prostate too, bud.

Right. As if you can equate the idea of what is happening now to what the man is saying in regards to it. This is why you folks fail at your arguments. You have to be intellectually dishonest to even make a case.

I'm merely laughing at his inability (probably intentional) to distinguish constitutional and statutory rights and your egotistical belief that your burden in sharing the risk of some medical condition that you cannot have because of your gender is more an imposition than that placed upon others for your benefitting from treatment for another condition.

OK, fair enough.

My bad - I acknowledge that someone can agree with someone else without being a devotee.

I was just wondering why multiple threads popped up within minutes of each other.

Food for thought.

OK, fair enough.

My bad - I acknowledge that someone can agree with someone else without being a devotee.

I was just wondering why multiple threads popped up within minutes of each other.

Food for thought.

Oh, I never though Avatar to be a Paul devotee. If my posts implied otherwise, I'm sorry.

OK, fair enough.

Food for thought.

Ron Paul doesn't want government-funded contraception but he does want the government to determine a woman's right to choose.

He should stick to foreign policy. He's spot on there.

Forum List

Back