ron paul

You enjoy being uncivil don't you.
You enjoy making asinine posts, don't you.

Kicking my ass would mean your committing an act of aggression against someone else, you may succeed,you may get arrested or you may be six foot under due to your ignorance, I guess it depends on who you attack.
[Wrong, there are no laws, you said so, we have 'freedom'.

Let's see if he makes the connection this time...

I don't prefer anarchy, I prefer you be the adult and take care of your own body, if you are stupid enough to eat too much,drink too much,smoke cigarettes or do drugs, why should I care, having said that, no government benefits such as free health care or rehab either and if you get out and harm someone, you are responsible and suffer the consequences. What is so hard to understand about that , you a liberal?:eusa_eh:
Becuase they don't confine the damage they do to themselves, it spills over into family, workpalces and the streets in general.

Perhaps you should make another comment about Mao now.

You enjoy being uncivil don't you.
You enjoy making asinine posts, don't you.

Kicking my ass would mean your committing an act of aggression against someone else, you may succeed,you may get arrested or you may be six foot under due to your ignorance, I guess it depends on who you attack.
[Wrong, there are no laws, you said so, we have 'freedom'.

Let's see if he makes the connection this time...

I don't prefer anarchy, I prefer you be the adult and take care of your own body, if you are stupid enough to eat too much,drink too much,smoke cigarettes or do drugs, why should I care, having said that, no government benefits such as free health care or rehab either and if you get out and harm someone, you are responsible and suffer the consequences. What is so hard to understand about that , you a liberal?:eusa_eh:
Becuase they don't confine the damage they do to themselves, it spills over into family, workpalces and the streets in general.

Perhaps you should make another comment about Mao now.

Your making absoloutly no sense, you seem to think there is either these authoratarian laws or anarchy. Sure problems spill into families and friends, government can't regulate that away unless you think all sins of the heart and flesh be outlawed,from alcohol to gambling to obesity, all those things affect families and friends, it even affects society in general.

How you feel about outlawing trans fats and making it against the law to smoke in your own car with children present? Those are now being enacted.

Your making absoloutly no sense, you seem to think there is either these authoratarian laws or anarchy.
HA HA HA, authoritarian laws!!!

Sure problems spill into families and friends, government can't regulate that away unless you think all sins of the heart and flesh be outlawed,from alcohol to gambling to obesity, all those things affect families and friends, it even affects society in general.
Give me your shit bitch, there are no laws, the 'authoritarians' are out.

How you feel about outlawing trans fats and making it against the law to smoke in your own car with children present? Those are now being enacted.
How do you feel about not trying to make abusrd hypotheticals because you think that allowing drug use leagally is a good idea?

Your making absoloutly no sense, you seem to think there is either these authoratarian laws or anarchy.

Sure problems spill into families and friends, government can't regulate that away unless you think all sins of the heart and flesh be outlawed,from alcohol to gambling to obesity, all those things affect families and friends, it even affects society in general.

How do you feel about not trying to make abusrd hypotheticals because you think that allowing drug use leagally is a good idea?

Drugs are already out there doofus, your little drug war simply isn't working, 20 plus billion a year spent on a failure.

Yeah because laws dictating what people are allowed to do to their own body aren't authoritarian at all.

So do you think we should outlaw those things or not. Quit stalling and give a straight answer.

This coming from the guy who comapres leaglizing drugs to having no laws at all.

And those aren't even absurd hypotheticals they are actually being discussed.

Now are you going to answer the questions or are you going to keep pretending that if we legalize drugs every single law goes away?

Drugs are already out there doofus, your little drug war simply isn't working, 20 plus billion a year spent on a failure.
It isn't my drug war pisshead, i happen to think government is full of shit.

If it was, every drug producing plot of dirt would be hit with chemicals and NOTHING would grow back for centuries.

Watch how fast the little bastards that grow it would stop in that case.

If it was, every drug producing plot of dirt would be hit with chemicals and NOTHING would grow back for centuries.

Dude you can buy potting soil all over the place.

And how will that stop smuggling?

Yeah because laws dictating what people are allowed to do to their own body aren't authoritarian at all.
It's against the law to stick an icepick into your brain.

Idiot.

Trying forming a coherent idea before attempting to talk to me, I have zero tolerance for morons like you.

How do you know, you got a crystal ball? Several people smarter than your dumbass has called for repealing drug laws, such as Milton Friedmam, Walter Williams and William F Buckley. Why you think government can protect you from yourself when it hasn't worked yet, only made the situation worse.:cuckoo:

Idiot.

Trying forming a coherent idea before attempting to talk to me, I have zero tolerance for morons like you.

So because the laws exist they aren't authoritarian?

Drug laws aren't the only bad laws on the books.

Idiot.

You seem to have zero tolerance for anyone who does not share your big government view points.:eusa_eh:

All this and he still hasn't answered the question of whether or not we should ban currently legal items that harm people such as cigarettes or alcohol.

We banned alcohol for 13 years, it didn't stop people from drinking and this drug is now legal. Thoughts?

All this and he still hasn't answered the question of whether or not we should ban currently legal items that harm people such as cigarettes or alcohol.

We banned alcohol for 13 years, it didn't stop people from drinking and this drug is now legal. Thoughts?
I wonder if we should just cancel nominations and give you the asshole of the year award right now.

I wonder if we should just cancel nominations and give you the asshole of the year award right now.

You calling others assholes when your the first to be uncivil, that's some funny shit.:lol:

Forum List

Back