Ron Paul's view upon Eric Snowden issue

While the op makes sense I still feel like what he did was criminal. Thankfully I can have my opinion in a vacuum as it will affect neither snowden nor any of us.

Heh.. .true that. I don't think there's any doubt his acts were 'criminal'. I just hope it was worth it. If we just ignore the issues his crimes raised, sweeping them under the carpet - well, that will be our loss.

I dont need to prove a negative, you thundering dunderhead. The burden of proof is on the thos ewho make the accusation. it's not my responsibility to prove your no evidence claim is true.

Jesus you fucks are stupid.

So, you DON'T have any credible proof that Snowden hasn't already shared state secrets with China and Russia. You're just going with your own assumption that if given half a chance China or Russia wouldn't copy the hard drive of a laptop belonging to a former US intelligence agency employee with access to top-secret intelligence.

:lol: Too bright you are not...hmmm?

So you dont have any proof that snowden revealed information to china or russia?

Thats what I thought. I dont have to prove a negative you half-witted, dullard.

Snowden didn't have to willingly provide the info (though I wouldn't doubt that he would). All that Russian or Chinese security had to do is separate him from that laptop for a few hours and let their intelligence agents have at it. If you truly believe that they haven't at least tried, let alone succeeded, then you are pretty ignorant of the way things work.

Tell you what, Ron Paul also had this to say about Snowden-

President Barack Obama should send Edward Snowden a “thank you letter” for bringing transparency to the administration, former Rep. Ron Paul says.
“Finally we’re getting the president to fulfill his promise about transparency so that’s pretty exciting to me,” he told CNN’s Piers Morgan on Monday night.

Paul said Snowden has “done a great service for telling the truth” about the government surveillance program.

Ron Paul: Edward Snowden?s ?great service? - POLITICO.com

So then, why not come right out and call for mercy for the man ? Won't even take up for a guy and good citizen, but makes comments from the side ? Washed up, AND a coward.

Keep humping Paul's leg. It obviosuly makes you extremely happy. Perhaps due to yoru own overwhelming irrelvancy. Even on an interent messageboard thread.

Congratulations!

So, you DON'T have any credible proof that Snowden hasn't already shared state secrets with China and Russia. You're just going with your own assumption that if given half a chance China or Russia wouldn't copy the hard drive of a laptop belonging to a former US intelligence agency employee with access to top-secret intelligence.

:lol: Too bright you are not...hmmm?

So you dont have any proof that snowden revealed information to china or russia?

Thats what I thought. I dont have to prove a negative you half-witted, dullard.

Snowden didn't have to willingly provide the info (though I wouldn't doubt that he would). All that Russian or Chinese security had to do is separate him from that laptop for a few hours and let their intelligence agents have at it. If you truly believe that they haven't at least tried, let alone succeeded, then you are pretty ignorant of the way things work.

SO you dont have any proof then. Thats what i thought.

So, you ARE ok with him seeking asylum in nations with atrocious human rights records. That's the type of "hero" you can get behind, right? :thup:

Yes, because Ron Paul said so. Snowden should have made his case to the American people, not China or Russia. And if Paul gave such a fuck, he should have helped Snowden, not humped his name for political brownie points.

Snowden did that. He gave the information to the media. who reported it to the american people. Jeebus, you're a one stupid fucker. What was Paul suppose to do? I thought he was irrelevant? Stop humping Paul's leg for a minute and understand what's actually going on here. The government is saying that revealing informatin that they stole from teh american people tot he american people is criminal. They are trying, adn succeeding, at making their crime marginalized so you will demonize the man who exposed them. Who's the real traitors here?

Whoa Paultard. Slow it down there. This dude takes this info to a country that sells the organs of its convicts so he can save the freedom loving Americans . Bull shit. And Paul attempting to get press off this dirt bags crimes is just gross. And you paultards

Yes, because Ron Paul said so. Snowden should have made his case to the American people, not China or Russia. And if Paul gave such a fuck, he should have helped Snowden, not humped his name for political brownie points.

Snowden did that. He gave the information to the media. who reported it to the american people. Jeebus, you're a one stupid fucker. What was Paul suppose to do? I thought he was irrelevant? Stop humping Paul's leg for a minute and understand what's actually going on here. The government is saying that revealing informatin that they stole from teh american people tot he american people is criminal. They are trying, adn succeeding, at making their crime marginalized so you will demonize the man who exposed them. Who's the real traitors here?

Whoa Paultard. Slow it down there. This dude takes this info to a country that sells the organs of its convicts so he can save the freedom loving Americans . Bull shit. And Paul attempting to get press off this dirt bags crimes is just gross. And you paultards

So you have proof that snowden revealed information to china or russia? Link?

So, you ARE ok with him seeking asylum in nations with atrocious human rights records. That's the type of "hero" you can get behind, right? :thup:

Whoa Paultard. Slow it down there. This dude takes this info to a country that sells the organs of its convicts so he can save the freedom loving Americans . Bull shit. And Paul attempting to get press off this dirt bags crimes is just gross. And you paultards devout worship dont change the fact that that the meme (which was the topic) is nothing more then attention whoreing on Pauls part.

Tell you what, Ron Paul also had this to say about Snowden-

President Barack Obama should send Edward Snowden a “thank you letter” for bringing transparency to the administration, former Rep. Ron Paul says.
“Finally we’re getting the president to fulfill his promise about transparency so that’s pretty exciting to me,” he told CNN’s Piers Morgan on Monday night.

Paul said Snowden has “done a great service for telling the truth” about the government surveillance program.

Exactly. Obama's hypocrisy on whistleblowers and transparency should be appalling to any voters who are paying attention.

Show us your proof that snowden revealed information or stfu. Your insults aren't impressing me. They only show how fucking stupid you are. Because you can not argue from any other place.

Its a given Paultard. At the very least, he facilitated them getting it. And he is naught but a skinny little nerd. What would stop them from just taking it ? Oh, and do us a favor, stop editing my quotes. Its just silly and confusing and doesn't help you hide the fact that
insignificant politician is insignificant, which is the opposite of what the OP was trying to say with the stupid Paul meme, not that Snowden was so.e type of hero.

Show us your proof that snowden revealed information or stfu. Your insults aren't impressing me. They only show how fucking stupid you are. Because you can not argue from any other place.

I think the burden of proof lies with the government. Why do we as individuals have to prove our opinions? Give him his day in court and make the government prove their case. I'm open to the possibility that he did nothing wrong but at this point his own actions make him look guilty in my eyes.

Its a given Paultard. At the very least, he facilitated them getting it. And he is naught but a skinny little nerd. What would stop them from just taking it ? Oh, and do us a favor, stop editing my quotes. Its just silly and confusing and doesn't help you hide the fact that
insignificant politician is insignificant, which is the opposite of what the OP was trying to say with the stupid Paul meme, not that Snowden was so.e type of hero.

So you have no proof. Shocking!

It's not a give - in, dullard.

If exposing the crimes of the government is criminal, then the government views the american people as the enemy. Afterall, they were spying on us and unconstitutionally (criminally) stealing our data. You can go on and on about how snowden did something you cant prove, but it's irrelevant to what Paul is saying (not that is shocks me your'e too stupid to grasp that).

The govt. is the one caught in a crime, not snowden.

I think the burden of proof lies with the government. Why do we as individuals have to prove our opinions? Give him his day in court and make the government prove their case. I'm open to the possibility that he did nothing wrong but at this point his own actions make him look guilty in my eyes.

The government is already proven to be guilty of criminal activity. Yet you want to focus on the guy who exposed them. What does this say about you or anyone else that argues from this point of view? Who are the real traitors here?

Anyone who thinks the Chinese had Snowden essentially captive, with important secret information, and did not avail themselves of it is a moron.

ironic post is ironic

The government is already proven to be guilty of criminal activity. Yet you want to focus on the guy who exposed them. What does this say about you or anyone else that argues from this point of view? Who are the real traitors here?

I focus on him because his possible crimes are easy to understand. I leave it to those much smarter than me to determine the governments wrong doings. I do not know the constitution like many of you do. I do however know enough to know that two wrongs don't make a right. And as I stated I have an open mind to all possibilities.

I focus on him because his possible crimes are easy to understand. I leave it to those much smarter than me to determine the governments wrong doings. I do not know the constitution like many of you do. I do however know enough to know that two wrongs don't make a right. And as I stated I have an open mind to all possibilities.

It's extremely easy to understand the governments crimes here. They STOLE data unconstitutionally and in secret against the american people. That's criminal. And what snowden did isn't wrong. it's the same thing govt. agents do to mafias and other criminal outfits all the time when they go undercover to expose them and build a case.

I posted links to the ethics of the matter in the thread.

If exposing the government's criminal activity is a crime, then the government vies the american people as the enemy (besides the fact they feel the need to spy on us unconstitutionally).

Forum List

Back