Ronald Reagan phucked us over...big time!

Add to it that Ronald Reagan was one of the worst criminals to ever hold high office in the US. 130 + of his administration were charged/indicted or convicted of crimes while in office. By contrast even the lowlife Nixon only had 8 in his administration. Obama had 0.

Reagan is the all time criminal.

for ONCE in your life,you dont ignore evidence and facts,a shame and too bad you refuse to follow that some logical format in the conspiracy section where instead,you troll all the time and evade facts.

Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
So what if the bill was never signed?
What if the lines were never blurred and "illegal" still meant "illegal"?
What if construction trades were still dominated by REAL American's?
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
What if emergency rooms weren't jam-packed with filth speaking jibberish?
What if California had 15 million less low grade citizens?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!
On the amnesty thing, it didn't work.It backfired. As a model for immigration, it was the lesser of two evils, and god knows we have wetback babies, er, excuse me, "dreamers" demanding rights and illegal aliens trying to slide under the Radar and they all want this..."Diversity" stuff. Acceptance. I was born in America. My parents where too. I expect immigrants to immigrate legally, and if not., too bad. Accept THAT.

Reagan, with his "toe the line" bipartisan bullshit may be one of the most influential Democrats in history. He allowed himself to be conned by a Democratic congress in 1986 when he signed a bill granting amnesty to 3.5 million illegals. 3.5M hispanics quickly turned to 10M as they reproduce like rodents. Reagan essentially handed California to democrats on a silver platter, it's very doubtful that the GOP can ever win California moving forward.
What if your REAL American child didn't have to go to school with all the poorly parented silver tooth anchor babies?
What if your teenage child could still get work experience at your local fast food joint?
Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Angry much, racist much? Hey, I'm all for a reasonable border policy, and agree we just can't let anybody wonder into our country, but dude, come on. If you want to change the immigration policy, you are not going to do it by sounding like an uneducated country bumpkin.

View attachment 123993
You scared much? Afraid to call it like it is? I know your type...afraid to view things in total clarity out of fear that you may be a racist. I know lots of pussies that blur issues for the same reason.
What did I imply that is inaccurate and that has you paranoid?

Well, first of all. Any 16 year old kid who wants to work at a fast food joint can easily get the job. They don't just hire illegal immigrants, and they all will likely start at minimum was ( and you called me paranoid). Second, if you want to work in the construction trade, you can do that too. You may have to compete with some guy from Mexico who will likely out work your lazy ass, that is really what has you upset.

You sound like a Union guy, a guy unable to compete, so you depend on a Union to "protect" your over paid, 40 hours per week, manual labor job. Skills and knowledge will eventually raise those who work to the top. Man up, instead of being a whinny little boi, why don't you go out and compete. Prove you're actually better than those "jibberish speaking filth" people. Or not, I really don't care. Folks like you get left behind, it's called survival of the fittest, and you're clearly not very fit.

NEGATIVE.
Look bud, you couldn't be more wrong about me. I'm not the least bit concerned about beaners stealing my job as it requires communication skills, cash flow and an iQ.
You clearly aren't from Southern California or any other shithole that has been completely ruined by "southern filth". You're not in touch with what's really going on...and the truth is it sounds like you'll shield yourself from it all until you can pry yourself off the ballsack of beaners.
Kids here in Southern California aren't able to find "kid work" as fast food is dominated by 35-40 year old career burger flippers from the south. Good quality REAL American's can't send their good quality REAL American kids to public schools here as they've all been invaded by un-parented silver tooth anchor babies with a bad attitude, no family values and no moral compass. The laundry list of negative shit these third-worlders bring with them is endless but you'll have to pull your head from your ass and stop being scared to recognize what's really happening to see it.
sad but true.as much as i love beautiful california,i sure am glad I am not a kid growing up there now in this day and age,the kids out there they got it so bad unlike their fathers and grandfathers before them.they got the most corrupt school system.i feel sorry for the kids in this day and age going to schools there.

Angry much, racist much? Hey, I'm all for a reasonable border policy, and agree we just can't let anybody wonder into our country, but dude, come on. If you want to change the immigration policy, you are not going to do it by sounding like an uneducated country bumpkin.

View attachment 123993
You scared much? Afraid to call it like it is? I know your type...afraid to view things in total clarity out of fear that you may be a racist. I know lots of pussies that blur issues for the same reason.

Well, first of all. Any 16 year old kid who wants to work at a fast food joint can easily get the job. They don't just hire illegal immigrants, and they all will likely start at minimum was ( and you called me paranoid). Second, if you want to work in the construction trade, you can do that too. You may have to compete with some guy from Mexico who will likely out work your lazy ass, that is really what has you upset.

You sound like a Union guy, a guy unable to compete, so you depend on a Union to "protect" your over paid, 40 hours per week, manual labor job. Skills and knowledge will eventually raise those who work to the top. Man up, instead of being a whinny little boi, why don't you go out and compete. Prove you're actually better than those "jibberish speaking filth" people. Or not, I really don't care. Folks like you get left behind, it's called survival of the fittest, and you're clearly not very fit.

NEGATIVE.
Look bud, you couldn't be more wrong about me. I'm not the least bit concerned about beaners stealing my job as it requires communication skills, cash flow and an iQ.
You clearly aren't from Southern California or any other shithole that has been completely ruined by "southern filth". You're not in touch with what's really going on...and the truth is it sounds like you'll shield yourself from it all until you can pry yourself off the ballsack of beaners.
Kids here in Southern California aren't able to find "kid work" as fast food is dominated by 35-40 year old career burger flippers from the south. Good quality REAL American's can't send their good quality REAL American kids to public schools here as they've all been invaded by un-parented silver tooth anchor babies with a bad attitude, no family values and no moral compass. The laundry list of negative shit these third-worlders bring with them is endless but you'll have to pull your head from your ass and stop being scared to recognize what's really happening to see it.

Racist much? It's quite clear you don't know shit about Mexican's OR their culture. They're hard working, they pay their bills and their families are astonishingly tight nit. The problem isn't immigration, it's ILLEGAL immigration. If Cali would simply enforce existing laws the problem would be greatly lessened.

NEGATIVE...you’re lying to yourself...you know this.
Do you need me to post per capita statistics such as welfare, criminality, incarceration, school dropout rate, teen pregnancy, abortions...etc
Let me know, I aim to enlighten the ignorant, scared and self manipulated.

i see you have noticed that as well that he always has to LIE to himself when he knows he is getting OWNED in a debate.LOL

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!
Politics is a dirty game. Reagan was working with a democratic House, no such thing as Fox News or conservative radio.

Often times deals are struck in order to get things done. That amnesty ended up biting this country, but the good Reagan accomished far out weighed the bad.
good?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Look on the bright side, Reagan confined millions of liberals to just a single state limiting the damage they do. :badgrin:

Well, sort of anyway.
The problem is, the rate of reproduction among the cockroaches...the growth trajectory is what it is...they’re spilling over into many states, it won’t be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.
I simply do not understand why RW trumpanzees are labeled racists....it's a puzzlement to me.
-------------------------------------------- like i told Doc , there is NO legal problem being a PEACEFUL racist in the USA Bodecea.
Out in the open racists are the best racists, IMO.

I went to a actual INS office to find out why we had so many illegals, (back in 1993 or so).Two INS agents blamed this on Ronald Reagan, they took all the teeth out of immigration law enforcement years before. The Amnesty thing. Even they seemed pissed off about it. I see industries that were truly diverse, become over run with illegal aliens, industries that are now over run with Mexican illegals because it's profitable to exploit illegals. Makes me wonder, Who are American politicians worried more about, Americans in general? Or those that manipulate for profit?

I don't agree with people who are racist. I have intelligent friends of nearly every race.
That said, what you say here is true.

Most people are too weak to speak up or state the obvious. Instead they go on about their lives in fear, silenced by that fear and worst of all, not protesting the lies and shaming done by the Left media to silence and ridicule any opposition.
Those who take lightly or jovially the current situation of government creep quashing our freedoms, they are fools and part of the problem.

Silence is a deadly sin. There are few intelligent enough to see past the smoke and rhetoric and propaganda. Too many think it's "funny"
It's how dictators rise and people become enslaved. FEW...see what's coming. You do. I do.
All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do (or say) nothing.

I went to a actual INS office to find out why we had so many illegals, (back in 1993 or so).Two INS agents blamed this on Ronald Reagan, they took all the teeth out of immigration law enforcement years before. The Amnesty thing. Even they seemed pissed off about it. I see industries that were truly diverse, become over run with illegal aliens, industries that are now over run with Mexican illegals because it's profitable to exploit illegals. Makes me wonder, Who are American politicians worried more about, Americans in general? Or those that manipulate for profit?

The answer to that is painfully clear unfortunately.

NEGATIVE.

Racist much? It's quite clear you don't know shit about Mexican's OR their culture. They're hard working, they pay their bills and their families are astonishingly tight nit. The problem isn't immigration, it's ILLEGAL immigration. If Cali would simply enforce existing laws the problem would be greatly lessened.

Do you need me to post per capita statistics such as welfare, criminality, incarceration, school dropout rate, teen pregnancy, abortions...etc

i see you have noticed that as well that he always has to LIE to himself when he knows he is getting OWNED in a debate.LOL

Sure because "I'm winning because I say I am" is ALWAYS a winning play.

Last edited:

NEGATIVE.

If you think loser is "owning" me, you need help.

Don't feel stupid bud...you aren't the first and you certainly won't be the last...I own all the fools at some point around here. Congrats on making the list.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Ronald Reagan wasn’t forced to sign the amnesty bill by Democrats. Reagan believed that those who had lived in the US for a long period of time deserved to stay and not be exploited and said so in one of the 1984 election debate. The Amnesty Bill was Reagans Bill.

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

Yes it is, the that hire illegals get a freebie. Oops, nobody is suposed to notice . We notice.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Funny how Reagan is lauded for tearing down a wall but not criticized for NOT BUILDING ONE!.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Funny how Reagan is lauded for tearing down a wall but not criticized for NOT BUILDING ONE!.

That’s a very good point....and you’re right, that’s quite bizarre.

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 123993

I have no idea what you do. But its a fact that too many workers causes wages to lag. No one is afraid to work. But I'll be damned if I'll work for peanuts because someone else will do it.

Just what do you do for a living?

Mark

Hmmmmm?
PHUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

View attachment 123993

NEGATIVE.

Ok, I've heard enough. You're clearly an angry, ignorant racist whom reason and logic is lost On. Frankly, you are part of the problem.

68% of Hispanic voters feel the same way. Are they racists as well?

Harvard Poll: 81 Percent of All Voters Support Reducing Immigration Levels

Mark

Forum List

Back