Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

Another left-wing hoax. What else is new?
It was not a hoax it was a mistake.
But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You and your buddies are being flushed down the toilet by society
Most people who fly the Confederate flag are not white supremacists
What other reason?
Pride in their ancestors

the South fought hard and honorably

I have already said that preserving the Union was the best outcome

but that doesent mean that the south had no right to secede
And how did that turn out for the DEMs.........I mean the Confederates?
Back then the DEMs went to war to keep slavery.
You can't think of a single historical event that the DEMs have not fucked up.
Read this or get someone to read it to you:

1593011432646.png

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.
Do you really believe it was an overreaction rather than a publicity stunt?

As a seasoned troll, in my expert opinion, I am very impressed. This is troll of the year material.

NASCAR labeled it a 'heinous act' before their investigation had even started. It was most certainly an over-reaction on their part.

Back then the DEMs went to war to keep slavery.
I’m a republican.

slavery was an important issue but not the only one by far

The South was always less enthused with about the union than the north was

I dont know if it was their preference for England or their dislike of yankees

maybe a little of both

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.

As a seasoned troll, in my expert opinion, I am very impressed. This is troll of the year material.

NASCAR labeled it a 'heinous act' before their investigation had even started. It was most certainly an over-reaction on their part.
If making money is all NASCAR cares about they may regret endorsing BLM

I'll never go to another NASCAR event.

Lol! The usual white racist tactic of discrediting every claim of white racism. The confederate parades still went on before the race.

It must be exhausting for folks like you to be so filled with hate that even in the face of a clear hoax that proves no racism was involved.. you would rather double down on the hate and fear mongering.

Which only exposes the reality of you as the true hate filled racist in this situation.

I'll never go to another NASCAR event.
I think NASCAR will lose fans, but they seem to care more about their lib sponsors

However if the fan base declines then advertising space becomes worth less also

Can people start flying the Confederate flag at NASCAR events again? ... :cool:
Why would anyone want to fly a Southern White Democrat Battle Standard anyway?

Its the flag my ancestors fought under
So did mine, but still, why would anyone today HONOR the Southern White Democrat battle standard? Wake up , if your ancestors fought under the Nazi flag(hypothetical), would you still be flying that one?

Forum List

Back