Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

15 FBI agents were put on the case!

Next time NASCAR comes to Vegas, and they have the hauler parade on the strip, I'll be there to give every racing team the finger as they pass by.
yea, i'm pretty much done with sports demonizing white people and demanding everyone toe the line.

these people dare to call others fascist or commies while they themselves are out to control every thought and what is said. i was pretty disappointed in brees caving in on what he believes and support for the police.

So am I.
Sports used to be a nice escape from the problems of the world. Now that it has embraced politics, it just isn't the same anymore.
Fuck 'em!

So did mine, but still, why would anyone today HONOR the Southern White Democrat battle standard? Wake up , if your ancestors fought under the Nazi flag(hypothetical), would you still be flying that one?
Personally I would, because under the crooked cross the German soldiers fought heroically against the savage bolshevik commie hoards invading Germany from the east. .., :cool:

Has Bubba, ever been in a garage with a door? Hey Jeff, what is that noose/pull thingy there? Well bubba it is a noose....for your finger....
Now we know why there was never a picture of the noose: it would have been instantly obvious why it was there and 15 government employees wouldn't have gotten a taxpayer funded trip to a NASCAR race.

Lol, well watching the race would have been the only reason I would have taken the case. What gets me is the other drivers. They new this was bullshit, yet they turned it into a fucking crying circle. No way the other drivers didn't know the story behind the "noose".
They knew it was bullshit but basically took a knee and sucked the BLM dick.

In the end this hurts bubba Wallace. I always kind of pulled for the guy, even though he rage quits races because he is a little bitch.
It hurts NASCAR. They folded like a bunch of pussies. Over the last three weeks they keep trying to make this worthless fuck a thing. He’s not a thing. He’s a shit driver and Petty knows it. So they decided to go this BLM route to get money.

How would you or anyone like to be the focus of attention not because you’re actually good at your sport but because your mom was black, and you rode that affirmative action train into a seat you can’t actually do better than a bottom finish in 20th or less.

I’d be fucking embarrassed. Petty racing should be embarrassed. Trotting out your token black guy because of his race not his skills. The only time you can be relevant in the racing world is now brought down to your driver is black. That’s it. There’s no fucking chance he’s actually going to win.
I couldn’t even tell the guy was black, I’m guessing he is a mulatto or maybe even a case of Lizzy Cheekbones, 1/1024 of the ethnicity he is claiming.
5e83d6cccf0c2.image.jpg

Has Bubba, ever been in a garage with a door? Hey Jeff, what is that noose/pull thingy there? Well bubba it is a noose....for your finger....
Now we know why there was never a picture of the noose: it would have been instantly obvious why it was there and 15 government employees wouldn't have gotten a taxpayer funded trip to a NASCAR race.

Lol, well watching the race would have been the only reason I would have taken the case. What gets me is the other drivers. They new this was bullshit, yet they turned it into a fucking crying circle. No way the other drivers didn't know the story behind the "noose".
They knew it was bullshit but basically took a knee and sucked the BLM dick.

In the end this hurts bubba Wallace. I always kind of pulled for the guy, even though he rage quits races because he is a little bitch.
It hurts NASCAR. They folded like a bunch of pussies. Over the last three weeks they keep trying to make this worthless fuck a thing. He’s not a thing. He’s a shit driver and Petty knows it. So they decided to go this BLM route to get money.

How would you or anyone like to be the focus of attention not because you’re actually good at your sport but because your mom was black, and you rode that affirmative action train into a seat you can’t actually do better than a bottom finish in 20th or less.

I’d be fucking embarrassed. Petty racing should be embarrassed. Trotting out your token black guy because of his race not his skills. The only time you can be relevant in the racing world is now brought down to your driver is black. That’s it. There’s no fucking chance he’s actually going to win.
I couldn’t even tell the guy was black, I’m guessing he is a mulatto or maybe even a case of Lizzy Cheekbones, 1/1024 of the ethnicity he is claiming.
5e83d6cccf0c2.image.jpg
That's what he looked like before he Smolletted himself.

Here's a picture from the youtube video that is supposed to have shown the pull rope was there a year ago. Yeah, that certainly does look like a noose...

200623205445-nascar-door-rope-noose-exlarge-169.jpg

Or it’s a fucking loop to grab and pull the garage door down.

What a concept.
Sound like that story of “nooses” being found in a park, the Dems went crazy. Turned out a black guy left them for others to use for exercising.

Fucking loons.

The FBI investigated and found it wasn't a racists noose...it was a door pull....If Obama Biden and Comey were still in office some poor garage janitor would be in jail right now and Daytona would be burning to the ground.....
Dems will probably want to outlaw making a loop handle out of rope.

They could be twin brothers. Bubba Smolette is still claiming it's a straight up noose. Probably put there by another driver.
bubba was on the lemon show last night doubling down on the noose after it was completely debunked and pictures showed the same pull-down rope was there last year. I think they were mostly just complimenting each other's gashes and girl talk. God DAMN we should have picked our own cotton.

They could be twin brothers. Bubba Smolette is still claiming it's a straight up noose. Probably put there by another driver.
bubba was on the lemon show last night doubling down on the noose after it was completely debunked and pictures showed the same pull-down rope was there last year. I think they were mostly just complimenting each other's gashes and girl talk. God DAMN we should have picked our own cotton.
cotton picker.jpg

Here's a picture from the youtube video that is supposed to have shown the pull rope was there a year ago. Yeah, that certainly does look like a noose...

200623205445-nascar-door-rope-noose-exlarge-169.jpg

Or it’s a fucking loop to grab and pull the garage door down.

What a concept.
Sound like that story of “nooses” being found in a park, the Dems went crazy. Turned out a black guy left them for others to use for exercising.

Fucking loons.

The commie mayor of Oakland swore they were nooses!

Meh unless you're driving car races are even less eciting than baseball; watching a bunch of cars turn left for 300-500 miles is no way to spend a day.

Forum List

Back