🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rosanna Barr “Severely Shaken” to Realize Left-Wing Comrades Naked Bigots

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Roseanne-Barr.jpg

Duh. Hey! At least she woke up and saw the light. Not all of those celebrity robots actually awaken to what is going on around them.

The truth is they work very hard to silence their opponents’ points rather than to engage in civil communication and dialogue that leads to the actual redress and employment of solutions which might actually work for the everyday people at risk. But to absolute fascists, negotiation means losing,” she said.

And story @ Famous Actress and Activist Says She Was ‘Severely Shaken’ After Realizing Her Left-Wing ‘Comrades Were Naked Bigots’

Sheesh I do not claim her talent----or (well) her coarse mouth.. but ----based on
that speech------I IS ROSEANNE BARR. ----born a congenital democrat ---always on the SIDE of the what I perceived to be the underdog-----and brought up in WASPVILLE------the scales have fallen from my eyes in my old age too. BDS
ain't democrat---It is FASCIST (and my usage of the term ISLAMO NAZI is very
accurate-----SO THERE!!!!)

Everybody wakes up eventually.

I was a big fan of her show by the way.

I liked it-----but was always a bit turned off by the coarseness----(I IS SO DAMNED
DELICATE) When she SPIT after doing the star spangled banner-----I all but
VOMITED ------I HATED HER

Finally, the far left is waking up to Rosanne Barr.

??? What are you trying to say-----the ROSEANNE BARR that I knew-----
30 years ago would have supported BDS-------she has FLIPPED. She used to be
far left and consistent with the LEFT of those years. ----------in fact, so was I----
almost--------I came short of supporting "THE WEATHERMEN"

Does she still think people who don't agree with her should be beheaded?

The extreme Left is very anti-Israel. I am surprised Barr, as a Jew, did not know this. I guess celebrities live in a very isolated world.

Most Jews are liberals, though.

There is a distinction between the Left and the extreme Left just as there is a distinction between the Right and the extreme Right. As an example of the extreme Right, this forum has a "Shut Down Islam in America" topic on the front page of the Politics section today.

If you attend any left wing protest, particularly one organized by International ANSWER, you invariably run across virulent anti-Israel leftists.

Last edited:
The extreme Left is very anti-Israel. I am surprised Barr, as a Jew, did not know this. I guess celebrities live in a very isolated world.

There is a distinction between the Left and the extreme Left just as there is a distinction between the Right and the extreme Right. As an example of the extreme Right, this forum has a "Shut Down Islam in America" topic on the front page of the Politics section today.

If you attend any left wing protest, particularly one organized by International ANSWER, you invariably run across virulent anti-Israel leftists.

it is very easy for jews-----born LEFT to begin with----to SLIP into the radical
end of the spectrum. I speak from personal observation------from support of
UNIONS -------all the way to the S.D.S and down the abyss into THE WEATHERMEN

it is very easy for jews-----born LEFT to begin with----to SLIP into the radical
end of the spectrum. I speak from personal observation------from support of
UNIONS -------all the way to the S.D.S and down the abyss into THE WEATHERMEN
Nazis like to point out the Jewish roots of marxism/communism.

Forum List

Back