Rose Bowl gives California and Newsome the middle finger

How long are the residents of New York and California going to put up with their mini wannabe dictators?

The state is out of ICU beds with patients waiting in hallways and parking lots waiting for one and the state decides against yet another super spreader event?..how dare they!!

All that DESPITE the draconian lock down measures ment to prevent it.

But far be it for me to think you might be capable of reading between the lines

The surge is because of people like you..anti-safety measure- anti-maskers who then crow about how these draconian measures don't work.

There is no explaining facts to the RWNJs, Not with FOX Noise propaganda screaming in their ears 24/7.

Truth over facts?
Science over fiction?
Baddacathcar for all?

It certainly is gratifying when a RWNJ like yourself, helps prove my point. Your FOX Noise indoctrination is showing.

With everyone everywhere wearing masks, why is it still spreading?
Everyone is social distancing. Your blue states have the toughest lockdowns... yet seem to be suffering the worst from the yellow death.
Please explain. Try not to blame trump

How long are the residents of New York and California going to put up with their mini wannabe dictators?

The state is out of ICU beds with patients waiting in hallways and parking lots waiting for one and the state decides against yet another super spreader event?..how dare they!!

The surge is because of people like you..anti-safety measure- anti-maskers who then crow about how these draconian measures don't work.

There is no explaining facts to the RWNJs, Not with FOX Noise propaganda screaming in their ears 24/7.

Truth over facts?
Science over fiction?
Baddacathcar for all?

It certainly is gratifying when a RWNJ like yourself, helps prove my point. Your FOX Noise indoctrination is showing.

Everyone is social distancing. Your blue states have the toughest lockdowns... yet seem to be suffering the worst from the yellow death.

'With everyone everywhere wearing masks'..right there you start off with a misconception. Not everybody is trying to adhere to safety guidelines claiming they 'don't have to give up their rights' to a bunch of dictators telling them how to live etc. You have enough non-conformists out there to keep the virus spreading. We are now seeing the surge resulting from people doing what they wanted during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Truth over facts?
Science over fiction?
Baddacathcar for all?

You're the guy!

Bowl games are a joke at best period. The CFP needs to implement a real playoff system like everyone else has in their sports...

College football have various levels. Pac 10 teams have the resources of big time NFL teams, while smaller schools don't have the resources to compete at that level. The bowl games are championships for the various levels of college football.

You want to be American soooooo bad. Its hilarious.

California is run by the corporations running vote harvesting. The people are surfs.

They are surfs?

1608551286707.png

Truth over facts?
Science over fiction?
Baddacathcar for all?

'With everyone everywhere wearing masks'..right there you start off with a misconception. Not everybody is trying to adhere to safety guidelines claiming they 'don't have to give up their rights' to a bunch of dictators telling them how to live etc. You have enough non-conformists out there to keep the virus spreading. We are now seeing the surge resulting from people doing what they wanted during the Thanksgiving holiday.

Hardly. The group you talk about is so small it’s irrelevant. Everyday I see people with masks. Damn near everyone. You can’t go in anywhere without one. Out and about... masks everywhere.
And it seems this year that the standard flu is nearly non-existent. Go look at the numbers for the yearly flu, it’s practically gone. So how do you explain that?

Hardly. The group you talk about is so small it’s irrelevant. Everyday I see people with masks. Damn near everyone. You can’t go in anywhere without one. Out and about... masks everywhere.
And it seems this year that the standard flu is nearly non-existent. Go look at the numbers for the yearly flu, it’s practically gone. So how do you explain that?

Sure. It's not getting that much attention. I'm still see advertisements for flu shots... of course, it's equally likely that all the precautions we are taking for Covid is also reducing flu numbers.

...Because people show up at fans houses and force them to attend at gun point.
Nope. Because stupid people make stupid choices. And that is their right. UNTIL their stupid choices risk infecting dozens or scores of other people.

By cancelling the game, we take away one possible stupid choice - multiplied by thousands - that would otherwise risks lives amongst the innocent.

Bowl games are exciting male competition sports. Liberals don’t like that

Game has been moved because the Dimwinger idiots running KKKalifornia have dropped the ball.

Sure. It's not getting that much attention. I'm still see advertisements for flu shots... of course, it's equally likely that all the precautions we are taking for Covid is also reducing flu numbers.
So if flu numbers are reducing, why is Covid going up?

...Because people show up at fans houses and force them to attend at gun point.
Nope. Because stupid people make stupid choices. And that is their right. UNTIL their stupid choices risk infecting dozens or scores of other people.

By cancelling the game, we take away one possible stupid choice - multiplied by thousands - that would otherwise risks lives amongst the innocent.
But if the smart people wear their masks, aren’t they protected?
Arent just the dumb ones at risk?
Are you trying to save the dumb ones from themselves?

Cuz........................ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes ... Californians should move to Texas ... one of the best places on Earth, I can't say enough about Texas and living there is a dream come true ... (let someone else get Californicated this time) ...
Do you live there? That’s ironic that you mention that because my whole life until this past year,I wanted to move to California but Texas is where I have my heart set in now.

The State of California really needs to erect plexiglass partitions in between each seat in their stadiums to allow these events like football games and concerts to happen. Make sure each attendee has their own hermetically sealed space.
You gonna pay for it?
Only if Quid Pro Pedo Joe bails out these leftist shitholes at the entire countries expense.
Troll alert!!
Your the expert.

Shills like him will will never face reality it’s because the flu like every death now is being listed as covid.

Shills like him will will never face reality it’s because the flu like every death now is being listed as covid.

The vast majority of pneumonia cases seem to be labeled as "covid" as well. Pneumonia is a very Popular disease out there, my grandfather died of pneumonia in 1982.

I bet if they disinterred the corpus, shoved a q tip up his nose, they'd find Corona in him as well.

...No one is forcing anyone to go...
Tell that to the student-players...

Tell that to the student marching-bands...

Tell that to the student parents...

Then toss-in student supporters...

Then toss-in alumni supporters...

Then toss-in non-stakeholder fans...

Then toss-in stadium personnel...

Then toss-in vendors and press and other miscellany...

Culminating with the scores or hundreds of thousands of innocents that those folks will come into contact with in the couple of weeks following the event...

And you've got another recipe for disaster...

One that could be avoided by just cancelling the damned thing for this highly problematic and dangerous time.
Seriously. For how much longer are you going to cancel your life? Another year?

because Covid is 100 times more contagious and deadly, dummy.

The vast majority of pneumonia cases seem to be labeled as "covid" as well. Pneumonia is a very Popular disease out there, my grandfather died of pneumonia in 1982.

That's because pneumonia isn't a disease, it's a symptom of another disease. There are dozens of diseases that can cause pneumonia, including Covid.

Forum List

Back