Rose Bowl gives California and Newsome the middle finger

Bowl games are a joke at best period. The CFP needs to implement a real playoff system like everyone else has in their sports...

I agree with that. Settle it on the field not some sportscaster voters ranking teams in some biased poll.
Why? How many national champs didn't deserve it? Tournament like that would take forever....and you would still end up with the we was robbed seeding wise.like you have in basketball
All of them didn't deserve it since they didn't play all the tops teams in the class 4A conference.
look how long it takes the NFL.....it's unworkable at college level with so many teams

Bowl games are a joke at best period. The CFP needs to implement a real playoff system like everyone else has in their sports...

I agree with that. Settle it on the field not some sportscaster voters ranking teams in some biased poll.
Why? How many national champs didn't deserve it? Tournament like that would take forever....and you would still end up with the we was robbed seeding wise.like you have in basketball
All of them didn't deserve it since they didn't play all the tops teams in the class 4A conference.
look how long it takes the NFL.....it's unworkable at college level with so many teams
you have the winners of the conferences play for the championship.

Again..it would take forever.

The bowl games are spread over two months it can be done over two months..

The bowl games are spread over two months it can be done over two months..
To much wear on the players in that many games......

How long are the residents of New York and California going to put up with their mini wannabe dictators?

Worry about your own Covid infested corner of the world

Julz as she frantically types about right wingers....
20201220_093629.jpg

Texans would love to attend the Rose Bowl.
They will probably sell out.
But, is it worth getting sick?

Yes ... Californians should move to Texas ... one of the best places on Earth, I can't say enough about Texas and living there is a dream come true ... (let someone else get Californicated this time) ...

Typical, moronic, selfish, greedy profits-over-public-safety thinking.

I wonder how many scores or hundreds of poor bastards are going to be hospitalized because these a$$wipe$ weren't willing to cancel just one time.

Just goes to show ya... ya can't fix Stupid. :oops:

They wanted a few thousand people in a Stadium designed for up to 100k.

3% capacity....

Texans would love to attend the Rose Bowl.
They will probably sell out.
But, is it worth getting sick?

Correct me if I'm wrong ... but I believe it's called the Cotton Bowl ... Dallas right? ... saw the Stones there back in '82 ...

I guess we could call the game "the Rose Bowl" ... but technically, it's the stadium that's called the Rose Bowl ... Big-10 champ vs. the Pac-8 champs ... er Pac-10 champs ... oh crap ... Pac-12 champs ... [sigh] ... Big-10 (who are actually 12) champs vs. Pac-12 (who are actually 11) champs ... and who is the Pac-8 champs, USC or Washington? ... er ... Pac-12 champs ...

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, sup world, except for Lola
La-la-la-la Lola

California is paying for it's many years of hubris, ignorance and smug self importance.
They've always looked down on places like Texas.

Look who's in the toilet bowl now? Leaving California was my best move ever.

Forum List

Back