Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

In a now deleted to eat, the sitcom actress called African American former Obama advisor Valerie Jarrett comes from planet of the apes.
Roseanne Rips Ex-Obama Aide Valerie Jarrett With Racially Charged Joke
/----/
Ryan Fournier‏Verified account @RyanAFournier 14m14 minutes ago
Roseanne made some racist comments, apologized for it and her show was taken off the air. Joy Behar, Joy Reid and Jimmy Kimmel make racist comments, constantly attack this administration for their beliefs in god and yet they still have a platform with no recourse. LIBERAL BIAS!

I have seen Joy Reid's racist comments from decades ago - Can you link me to a racist comment from Behar or Kimmel?

It’s not that most Americans are outraged over her observations .
It’s that liberals want to force Americans to be and ABC is a good vehicle for that
One way street freedom of speech is fully activated

Watch this.

"It’s not that most Americans are outraged over their observations
It’s that jingo-bots want to force Americans to be (outaged) and NFL is a good vehicle for that.

One way street freedom of speech is fully triggered."

Easiest post I've made all day.

It’s that liberals want to force Americans to be and ABC is a good vehicle for that

Watch this.

It’s that jingo-bots want to force Americans to be (outaged) and NFL is a good vehicle for that.

Reworking my ideas means you don’t have any of your own

YOU TRUMP BASTARDS DON'T RUN THIS COUNTRY!!

Sorry, Triggered, but looking around, apparently we do! But none of this has anything to do with Roseanne losing her show over a simple joke that pails in comparison to some of the garbage I've seen said and applauded for by Stephen Colbert or now forgiven of Kathy Griffin. That said, I don't know what the point was to Barr's comment, I thought it was stupid and pointless and she apologized for it. Proof once again of the double standard that the Left has no tolerance or sense of humor. Welcome to the Leftist world of zero tolerance where it is no longer human to error.

She should have said Valerie is ugly like an ape, but those republicans will put you back in chains....she would still have her show.

Just like clockwork, stupid ass social cons attempt the usual whataboutism defense.

Watch this.

Reworking my ideas means you don’t have any of your own

According to the stats about 84,442 more than you, to be exact.

That's exactly why I said it was "easy". Get it?

We need a show called
Black Family Blamefest
We all know what the plot would be

I was thinking about Joe Biden too.

I think there is more to the story. She was probably hard to work with like back in the 80s/90s.

Reminder to ALL:

This is not Roseanne's first dance with dog whistles or in her case a BULLHORN!

Barr-Screen-Shot-122213.png

Liberals should not watch anything, read anything, listen to anything nor venture outdoors
This way, their silly sensitivities might not become aroused

What in the wide wide world of sports are "Terps"?

Maryland Terrapins men's basketball

The Maryland Terrapins men's basketball team represents the University of Maryland in National Collegiate Athletic Association Division I competition. Maryland, a founding member of the Atlantic Coast Conference, left the ACC in 2014 to join the Big Ten Conference. :dunno:

Maryland Terrapins football
The Maryland Terrapins football team represents the University of Maryland, College Park in the sport of American football. The Terrapins compete in the NCAA Division I Football Bowl Subdivision and the Big Ten Conference. The Terrapins joined the Big Ten Conference on July 1, 2014, following 62 years in the Atlantic Coast Conference as a founding member. The Terrapins are currently coached by D. J. Durkin. Since 1950, the Terrapins have played their home games at Maryland Stadium in College Park, Maryland with occasional home games from time to time in Baltimore, making them one of two FBS football teams in the Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area and the closest Football Bowl Subdivision team to Washington, D.C. The team's official colors of red, white, black, and gold have been in use in some combination since the 1920s and are taken from Maryland's state flag, and the Terrapins nickname — often abbreviated as "Terps" — was adopted in 1933 after a turtle species native to the state. Maryland shares storied rivalries with Virginia and West Virginia.

I responded earlier to a comment that 'Freedom of Speech' got Rosanne fired. Agreed. The employer had the right to do so. Then why is what the NFL is requiring of its players any different? Kneelers have been described as practicing 'Freedom of Speech'. Like Rosanne's comments, people are also offended by kneeling during our National Anthem.

The NFL, like ABC, can fire someone who uses 'Freedom of Speech' in a form they disapprove of

Agree?

-Geaux
That is a surprisingly good point. What's good for the goose is good for the gand....

Stop me if you've heard this before.

Forum List

Back