Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

She has a point....

Valerie+Jarrett.jpg

o-VALERIE-JARRETT-facebook.jpg

6c49d846d8b8ba04ddc054a1dc915c01.png

Comparing a black person to an ape is racist. Roseanne isn't a dummy. She knows the racial history with comparing black people to apes and monkeys.
It’s only racist to you because you’ve been conditioned to feel that way because of your white guilt. There are white ppl that look like monkeys and there are black ppl that look like monkeys. VJ is one of them

Where's the left's demands that Roseanne has a first amendment right to say what she wants ?

It's freedom of speech when it's NFL players kneeling, but it's suddenly not free speech when it's something they don't agree with.

Libs use to love roseann when she was grabbing her twat while singing the National anthem

Comparing a black person to an ape is racist. Roseanne isn't a dummy. She knows the racial history with comparing black people to apes and monkeys.
It’s only racist to you because you’ve been conditioned to feel that way because of your white guilt. There are white ppl that look like monkeys and there are black ppl that look like monkeys. VJ is one of them
She doesn't look like a monkey.
She looks like a Hooman in Monkey face.

Roseanne show cancelled.

I think it's too bad that she caused so many people to be hurt with her hateful words.

I like the show. I watched it in it's first run in the 20th century and I watched it when it returned this year. I think it's funny and has a lot to say.

I don't agree with what she tweeted but she has the right to say what she thinks. That doesn't absolve her from the responsibility of those words.

Her hateful words have caused a lot of people to now be unemployed.

I see is what ABC has done is taking steps to protect their company and everyone else who works there. Her words shouldn't cause the whole network to suffer.

It's just too bad those who work for and on the show who had nothing to do with what she said will suffer from this too. Not just Roseanne.

Libs use to love roseann when she was grabbing her twat while singing the National anthem

She was a disgrace, and I do not know who these libs are, unless you are talking about the Potus.

These GOP are fiscally tightfisted but socially liberal.

Don't worry, she'll try to reboot the show again 20 years from now.

I'm sure Tim Allen will be out next bitching about something. Conservatives love to whine.

And isn't it comical that she supported orange turd who vomits on twitter daily and he isn't cancelled YET.

Last edited:
Notice how ABC was quick to act when the person is not considered part of the far left religious order.

Oh for christ's sake, this has got to be the dumbest comment of the day here...and there's an AWFUL LOT of competition.

Her comments were reprehensible and ABC has FCC rules it has to follow for standards that meet family-oriented guidelines. Racist remarks by one of their employees is not one of those standards.

Free speech isn’t free when relating to blacks. Condemn the white race as a bunch of unfair money grabbers and oppressors all you want. Worship rap crap which advocates violence against women, police and whites but no no no no no no no no don’t ever poke fun or make Any disparaging statement about a black or blacks
Time to stop catering to this one way street of Uber sensitivity

Forum List

Back