Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Why do people think politics was involved? They were selling her character as a Trump supporter before the first episode aired. If they cancelled it it's because it wasn't making money.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_102-14597%2C_Berlin%2C_Opernplatz%2C_B%C3%BCcherverbrennung.jpg

ABC Management voting on the Roseanne cancellation. All in favor, raise your right hand

Look, a picture of the last Trump rally. Are those books burning there or bodies?

How funny would it be if fox picked up her show

ABC has canceled "Roseanne" after Roseanne Barr's racially charged tweet about Valerie Jarrett Monday morning.

‘Roseanne’ Canceled by ABC After Roseanne Barr’s ‘Repugnant’ Comments, Network President Says

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement to TheWrap on Tuesday.

"muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj," Barr said earlier on Tuesday in response to a Twitter thread about Jarrett, a former adviser to Barack Obama.

Odd..who would find that offensive? Never watched the show--always thought Roseanne Barr looked like Honey Boo-Boo's mom.

Oh well...if there is enough demand..perhaps cable...maybe FXX? Perhaps guest appearance on Swamp People? Duck Dynasty still on? She'd be a natural....
There is far, far worse verbage in rap lyrics .
So?

Notice how ABC was quick to act when the person is not considered part of the far left religious order.

Oh for christ's sake, this has got to be the dumbest comment of the day here...and there's an AWFUL LOT of competition.

Her comments were reprehensible and ABC has FCC rules it has to follow for standards that meet family-oriented guidelines. Racist remarks by one of their employees is not one of those standards.
I noticed how offensive the truth is to the left.

So much for democrat freedom of speech. If only Michelle Wolf had said this about Melania Trump that would have been completely acceptable.

Fake news
That was not what she said but froth to the max as frothing is a liberals life work

ABC has canceled "Roseanne" after Roseanne Barr's racially charged tweet about Valerie Jarrett Monday morning.

‘Roseanne’ Canceled by ABC After Roseanne Barr’s ‘Repugnant’ Comments, Network President Says

"Roseanne's Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show," ABC entertainment president Channing Dungey said in a statement to TheWrap on Tuesday.

"muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes had a baby=vj," Barr said earlier on Tuesday in response to a Twitter thread about Jarrett, a former adviser to Barack Obama.

Odd..who would find that offensive? Never watched the show--always thought Roseanne Barr looked like Honey Boo-Boo's mom.

Oh well...if there is enough demand..perhaps cable...maybe FXX? Perhaps guest appearance on Swamp People? Duck Dynasty still on? She'd be a natural....
So?

So?
There’s a double standard...duh

ABC is free to do whatever they wish when it comes to the show. Private company and whatnot.
I say we make them bake cakes...

Unless yours are better...

You won’t get any argument from me on that account either. I’ve made my feelings about that issue very plain. Also, my confections are pretty awesome. My mom was a baker for several years and made all sorts of awesome things to sell when we lived on the family farm.

Notice how ABC was quick to act when the person is not considered part of the far left religious order.

Funny that you RWNJs are ASSSuming that all RWs are racist.

JMO, but Barr had/has the right to say that but ABC has the right not to pay her for it.

Its that simple. Get it through your head that the free market is not always going to do what you want. Quit whining when it doesn't.

Quit being SO triggered and so offended and SO snowflake when all people speak and not just the rabid, racist right.

Funny but, they should decide to cancel a show based on ratings. Not what some crass comedian tweets.

ABC is going to get praise from those in their bubble. It would've likely been a smart business move to keep it alive and attempt to piggy back on the controversy.

Too funny

She should have known.

Wonder if the left will start screaming about her freedom of speech being violated.
--------------------------------- she is just being punished by the PC Brigade and her wussy employer [all legal] . Its funny and not really a Freedom of Speech issue . She should just start doing some stand up comedy and repeat her jokes if she likes . She might make some more fans and she has gotta have some money saved .

Don't worry, she'll try to reboot the show again 20 years from now.

I'm sure Tim Allen will be out next bitching about something. Conservatives love to whine.

And isn't it comical that she supported orange turd who vomits on twitter daily and he isn't cancelled YET.
. Conservatives love to whine.
and liberals dont?....lol....come on Isaac...

Forum List

Back