Rosenstein Is Dead Meat

Rosenstein sounds like a great American patriot to me! So does McCabe! It's their job to protect the country against Russian agents in the White House.
And which Russian agents are you talking about?
Hillary and Obama left years ago. There aren't any known Russian agents left in the WH. Most of them are in Congress now. There's at least 100 card carrying Communists in the Democrat Party now.
Keep up. The FBI opened an investigation on Trump to ascertain whether he was a Russian asset
Horseshit. The opened the investigation so they could stage a coup. They knew he wasn't "colluding" with Russia from the get-go.
bullshit bri your ah has gotten help from the russians Why do his people continue to lie about meeting with russians ?? Are you an American or a FN Russian Trump ass kisser
RussiansShrink.jpg

It's not on me anymore. :04: Let us know how it goes.

Still giving it away ain't ya, same as at the after-parties at the feminazi rallies....you could have made a couple dollars for female hygiene products if you'd offered to become a CI.....no business sense.
geez.gif

Keep up. The FBI opened an investigation on Trump to ascertain whether he was a Russian asset

And you wonder why the President might trust Putin's intel about N.Korea over the dirtbag traitors he has at the FBI, the DOJ, and the CIA before he put Gina in that director's chair?
Actually you might wonder why the FBI thought Trump was a Russian asset...actually not. Any thinking person viewing Trump's actions would think that

I suspect that after this thread, the FBI might also be interested in other things..........just sayin'

The FBI? Anybody in particular?......Comey? Yates? McCabe? Strzok? Page? maybe Bruce Orr....hmmm...he's in the mail room these days.....good luck! :04:
Ohr is going to be witness #1 for the prosecution....The next John Dean.

Horseshit. The opened the investigation so they could stage a coup. They knew he wasn't "colluding" with Russia from the get-go.

Let's see...there was that investigation regarding Russian assistance to the Trump campaign...the Flynn interactions with the Russians (which a judge called TREASONOUS)..there were all the lies about meetings with Russians...there was Trump admitting he fired Comey to ease pressure from "the Russia thing"

Yea...why would an organization like the FBI (which spends a LOT of time worrying about counterintel) be concerned....

And you wonder why the President might trust Putin's intel about N.Korea over the dirtbag traitors he has at the FBI, the DOJ, and the CIA before he put Gina in that director's chair?
Actually you might wonder why the FBI thought Trump was a Russian asset...actually not. Any thinking person viewing Trump's actions would think that
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

Let's see...there was that investigation regarding Russian assistance to the Trump campaign...the Flynn interactions with the Russians (which a judge called TREASONOUS)..there were all the lies about meetings with Russians...there was Trump admitting he fired Comey to ease pressure from "the Russia thing"

Yea...why would an organization like the FBI (which spends a LOT of time worrying about counterintel) be concerned....
RussiansShrink.jpg

You're including part of the coup as evidence there was no coup?

You're the forum's biggest idiot.

What are "all those meetings with Russians?" You mean the one with the Russian lawyer? What does that prove? Nothing.

He bamboozled Sessions into recusing himself from doing his job....getting to the bottom of Russian "collusion" and indicting Hillary and the rest of the Obama cabal of traitors, Barry and Mike included. Instead the President has had to put up with two years of garbage from these rodents. And whether anybody believes McCabe or not, Rod was already on thin ice. There's no way Rosenstein still has a job when Trump returns to the WH tomorrow. Kind of a pity he and the others can't be dealt with the way they all should be....swinging from nooses on the South Lawn.

e5017765.gif

Sounds like you are threatening him...This has been forwarded.

OOOO look at you all tough and shit.

Rosenstein sounds like a great American patriot to me! So does McCabe! It's their job to protect the country against Russian agents in the White House.
Hillary and Obama left years ago. There aren't any known Russian agents left in the WH. Most of them are in Congress now. There's at least 100 card carrying Communists in the Democrat Party now.
Why did Trump lie about his campaign's contacts with the Russians? Why did he lie about his business in Russia.

Any day now komrade.

He bamboozled Sessions into recusing himself from doing his job....getting to the bottom of Russian "collusion" and indicting Hillary and the rest of the Obama cabal of traitors, Barry and Mike included. Instead the President has had to put up with two years of garbage from these rodents. And whether anybody believes McCabe or not, Rod was already on thin ice. There's no way Rosenstein still has a job when Trump returns to the WH tomorrow. Kind of a pity he and the others can't be dealt with the way they all should be....swinging from nooses on the South Lawn.

e5017765.gif

I can't go along with the hanging,I would be no different than they. But I would surely fire him and recommend an urgent investigation into his behavior.

You're including part of the coup as evidence there was no clue?

What are "all those meetings with Russians?" You mean the one with the Russian lawyer? What does that prove? Nothing.

You mean the meeting with a the Fusion GPS Employee, right?

That was a set up. Same as The FBI planting an informant in the Trump Campaign trying to get people to say certain things to entrap them.

Just another failed
Tentacle of The COUP. Even spying on The President and listening to his phone calls netted them nothing.

You're including part of the coup as evidence there was no clue?

You mean the meeting with a the Fusion GPS Employee, right?

That was a set up. Same as The FBI planting an informant in the Trumo Campaign trying to get people to say certain things to entrap them.

Just another failed
Tentacles of The COUP. Even spying on The President and listening to his phone calls netted them nothing.
These idiots are actually trying to use illegal FBI activity as a justification for illegal FBI activities.

Junior listened to her yap about adoptions for about two minutes, got up and left....some conspiracy! :badgrin:

bullshit bri your ah has gotten help from the russians Why do his people continue to lie about meeting with russians ?? Are you an American or a FN Russian Trump ass kisser
No wonder Europeans think Americans are stupid....they're reading your posts.

I can't go along with the hanging,I would be no different than they. But I would surely fire him and recommend an urgent investigation into his behavior.

Oh, he'd have a jury of his peers and be found guilty of treason first....the public hanging would serve as a reminder to the next pack of jackasses who contemplated overthrowing a President.

Oh, he'd have a jury of his peers and be found guilty of treason first....the public hanging would serve as a reminder to the next pack of jackasses who contemplated overthrowing a President.
Okay! I'm good with that. Are we going to sell tickets? I want one!

BTW the entire meeting with The Fusion GPS employee was recorded.

Nothing happened or Mueller would have leaked it to The Media.

You idiots forget that Obama had The Trump
campaign under surveillance 24-7

Why do you need an investigation when you had the entire campaign wiretapped?

Because Mueller has zero evidence to match his mandate to take down Trump.

This is why Moscow Mueller has
to create petty process crimes
to keep his Fake Investigation going.

Obama weaponkzed The Entire Intelligence and Law Enforcement Community against President Trump and came up with NOTHING!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back