Rosie O’Donnell

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
C list actress. Why is she on prime time on CNN opining on the border? That station should be shamed of itself and Cuomo is a disgrace. I am Trying to give the Left the benefit of doubt and they just suck.

Trump can't even out debate Odonnell in a twitter battle. The man is pathetic.

upload_2019-7-9_22-8-39.png

What’s that make Hellary since he kicked her fat ass? Somewhere far south of pathetic I’d imagine.

When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

"When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more (illegal) votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

There, Bulldoggie, fixed it for ya.

What’s that make Hellary since he kicked her fat ass? Somewhere far south of pathetic I’d imagine.

When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

"When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more (illegal) votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

There, Bulldoggie, fixed it for ya.

Oh, I forgot those 3 million illegal votes. You got a credible link showing those actually happened? I remember something about Trump assigning a commission to expose all that. How did that work out for you?

Rosie O'Donald is an extremely talented American that rose from low to middle class beginnings to being a multi-millionaire.

That fact that her success gets rightwing nutjobs across the country triggered makes her all the better.

Rosie O'Donald is an extremely talented American that rose from low to middle class beginnings to being a multi-millionaire.

That fact that her success gets rightwing nutjobs across the country triggered makes her all the better.

She and countless others. What makes her a political expert any more than Rob Gronkowski who also rose from lower middle class to be a multi millionaire? I can give a few more examples. And you’re the brainiac who said I should pay reparations to African Americans even though neither I nor any of my ancestors ever owned slaves just because...? But I am the “nutjob”?

LOL.

C list actress. Why is she on prime time on CNN opining on the border? That station should be shamed of itself and Cuomo is a disgrace. I am Trying to give the Left the benefit of doubt and they just suck.

That is your mistake, you gave CNN the benefit of the doubt?

She and countless others. What makes her a political expert any more than Rob Gronkowski who also rose from lower middle class to be a multi millionaire? I can give a few more examples. And you’re the brainiac who said I should pay reparations to African Americans even though neither I nor any of my ancestors ever owned slaves just because...? But I am the “nutjob”?

LOL.

I'm sure many people rose from middle class to become rich, but Odonnell is the one who always makes Trump cry on Twitter. He's too dumb to win a Twitter war. What makes him think he has a chance with international relations?

LOL.

I'm sure many people rose from middle class to become rich, but Odonnell is the one who always makes Trump cry on Twitter. He's too dumb to win a Twitter war. What makes him think he has a chance with international relations?
bitch makes me cry every time she comes on tv.

doesn't make her good at anything other than being a bitch anymore.

Forum List

Back