Rosie O’Donnell

C list actress. Why is she on prime time on CNN opining on the border? That station should be shamed of itself and Cuomo is a disgrace. I am Trying to give the Left the benefit of doubt and they just suck.

That is your mistake, you gave CNN the benefit of the doubt?
the mistake was he gave two shits about either of them. ignoring them gives you 2 benefits. 1st, you won't see them and give a shit about all the crap they spew. 2nd is when they stop getting enough pavlovian reactions, they'll quit it.

Rosie O'Donald is an extremely talented American that rose from low to middle class beginnings to being a multi-millionaire.

That fact that her success gets rightwing nutjobs across the country triggered makes her all the better.

She and countless others. What makes her a political expert any more than Rob Gronkowski who also rose from lower middle class to be a multi millionaire? I can give a few more examples. And you’re the brainiac who said I should pay reparations to African Americans even though neither I nor any of my ancestors ever owned slaves just because...? But I am the “nutjob”?

LOL.

I'm sure many people rose from middle class to become rich, but Odonnell is the one who always makes Trump cry on Twitter. He's too dumb to win a Twitter war. What makes him think he has a chance with international relations?

The rest of your post is subjective. No one “wins” a Twitter war. Trump doesn’t “cry”. She looked like an idiot with blue hair. In terms of international relations and how he thinks? Well I will attempt to answer for him. He attains advice from people around him who possess that sort of experience? What made WJC, GW or BHO believe they have international experience?

C list actress. Why is she on prime time on CNN opining on the border? That station should be shamed of itself and Cuomo is a disgrace. I am Trying to give the Left the benefit of doubt and they just suck.
Is the C for cuunt ?
I thought you were gonna say she was running against tRump. That would out draw the Superbowl x 3 !

Is the C for cuunt ?
I thought you were gonna say she was running against tRump. That would out draw the Superbowl x 3 !

Outdraw is one word. And no it would not. Your first mistake was thinking. Don’t do that. It doesn’t go well for you.

Trump can't even out debate Odonnell in a twitter battle. The man is pathetic.

What’s that make Hellary since he kicked her fat ass? Somewhere far south of pathetic I’d imagine.

When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

"When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more (illegal) votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

There, Bulldoggie, fixed it for ya.
LOLOL

You rightards crack me up.

And Obama was one of them, right, birfer?

Why Rosie? When you’re as far down in the ratings dump as CNN you’re left with scraping the bottom of the barrel to find someone willing to come on, and Rosie types is all that turns up.

What’s that make Hellary since he kicked her fat ass? Somewhere far south of pathetic I’d imagine.

When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

304 to 227 Orangeman over Hellary of votes that count. Her meaningless popular vote was entirely due to one state, California. Orangey actually beat her in the PV except for California. You whinny Libs will never understand that the system was designed exactly for situations like this. Situations where one candidate is more popular across the country save one very populated state.

He did out debate the most intellectual, intelligent, stupendous, ingenious woman not only on the planet or solar system or galaxy. But in the universe. A true story...

Rosie O'Donald is an extremely talented American that rose from low to middle class beginnings to being a multi-millionaire.

That fact that her success gets rightwing nutjobs across the country triggered makes her all the better.

She and countless others. What makes her a political expert any more than Rob Gronkowski who also rose from lower middle class to be a multi millionaire? I can give a few more examples. And you’re the brainiac who said I should pay reparations to African Americans even though neither I nor any of my ancestors ever owned slaves just because...? But I am the “nutjob”?

LOL.

I'm sure many people rose from middle class to become rich, but Odonnell is the one who always makes Trump cry on Twitter. He's too dumb to win a Twitter war. What makes him think he has a chance with international relations?
bitch makes me cry every time she comes on tv.

doesn't make her good at anything other than being a bitch anymore.

I never said she was good, but she's a hell of a lot better than Trump. Otherwise, he wouldn't have such a pathetic record of losses to Rosie Odonnell.

LOL.

The rest of your post is subjective. No one “wins” a Twitter war. Trump doesn’t “cry”. She looked like an idiot with blue hair. In terms of international relations and how he thinks? Well I will attempt to answer for him. He attains advice from people around him who possess that sort of experience? What made WJC, GW or BHO believe they have international experience?

He doesn't take advice from anybody. He's an arrogant fool who can't compete in a Twitter war.

LOL.

He doesn't take advice from anybody. He's an arrogant fool who can't compete in a Twitter war.
mail

304 to 227 Orangeman over Hellary of votes that count. Her meaningless popular vote was entirely due to one state, California. Orangey actually beat her in the PV except for California. You whinny Libs will never understand that the system was designed exactly for situations like this. Situations where one candidate is more popular across the country save one very populated state.

If you think 3 million more voters don't matter, you're as dumb as Trump.

It could have been 10 million in California and it still wouldn't have made a difference. Electoral votes, y'know.

That matter in California, hence Hellary got all of their electoral votes. But they don’t matter to any other state, or any where else in the entire country.

That matter in California, hence Hellary got all of their electoral votes. But they don’t matter to any other state, or any where else in the entire country.

At least you aren't making the absurd claim that there were 3 million illegal voters in California, You're still far from sanity, but at least you seem to be headed in the right direction. Baby Steps.

You mean the 3 million illegal aliens who voted for her after she outspent him by over two to one and still couldn't beat him? Yeah, sure she won.... You is a clown!:iyfyus.jpg:

You mean the 3 million illegal aliens who voted for her after she outspent him by over two to one and still couldn't beat him? Yeah, sure she won.... You is a clown!:iyfyus.jpg:

See #37

You, on the other hand are completely nuts, and seem to be proud of it.

See #37

You, on the other hand are completely nuts, and seem to be proud of it.

Naaah, the crazy people, like you, are those who claim the EC is bad.

Forum List

Back