Rosie O’Donnell

Trump can't even out debate Odonnell in a twitter battle. The man is pathetic.

What’s that make Hellary since he kicked her fat ass? Somewhere far south of pathetic I’d imagine.

When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

You mean the 3 million illegal aliens who voted for her after she outspent him by over two to one and still couldn't beat him? Yeah, sure she won.... You is a clown!:iyfyus.jpg:

See #37

You, on the other hand are completely nuts, and seem to be proud of it.

Naaah, the crazy people, like you, are those who claim the EC is bad.

As always, I will certainly give your remarks all the consideration you deserve.

What’s that make Hellary since he kicked her fat ass? Somewhere far south of pathetic I’d imagine.

When did he kick her ass? She got 3 million more votes than him. He used Russian help and got lucky. Voters didn't choose him.

You mean the 3 million illegal aliens who voted for her after she outspent him by over two to one and still couldn't beat him? Yeah, sure she won.... You is a clown!:iyfyus.jpg:

See #37

As always, I will certainly give your remarks all the consideration you deserve.

No, you won't. You are intellectually dishonest. Progressives seem to be afflicted with that illness. But, it matters not, we are getting to watch the progressive movement get beaten back from all corners now, and watching people like you flail, and whine, is quite entertaining!

See #37

No, you won't. You are intellectually dishonest. Progressives seem to be afflicted with that illness. But, it matters not, we are getting to watch the progressive movement get beaten back from all corners now, and watching people like you flail, and whine, is quite entertaining!

Oh Yeah? Well, you've got cooties .

My gut intuition tells me that Rosie O'Donnell has a hairier back than my own rather spoiled calico cat.

My gut intuition tells me that Rosie O'Donnell has a hairier back than my own rather spoiled calico cat.

Yer right on! Check out that back.

upload_2019-7-11_19-25-46.png

View attachment 268949

LOL, I believe a Rosie O'Donnell image like that is a real threat to heterosexuality. Because that somewhat female-like, poison-radiation-emitting THING is so physically revolting to this straight guy (who is no great fan of homosexuality), that if someone put a gun to my head, I would rather be forced to fuck a pretty-looking male twink than the genetically-skewed abomination that Rosie is. For Chrissakes, I have trouble even identifying Rosie's species!

View attachment 268949

LOL, I believe a Rosie O'Donnell image like that is a real threat to heterosexuality. Because that somewhat female-like, poison-radiation-emitting THING is so physically revolting to this straight guy (who is no great fan of homosexuality), that if someone put a gun to my head, I would rather be forced to fuck a pretty-looking male twink than the genetically-skewed abomination that Rosie is. For Chrissakes, I have trouble even identifying Rosie's species!

Berkshire for sure.

upload_2019-7-11_21-0-11.png

Forum List

Back