🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rossane Barr

They shouldn't have fired her because Roseanne was a good show because of Roseanne.

Did they have every right to fire her? Of course. She doesn't own the rights to the show, and ABC (stupidly) believed the show didn't need her.

Lets talk about Gina Canano losing her job over a mere a post. Cancel culture does exist.

I guess old maryL forgot about the right wing crazies that canceled the Dixie Chicks.

Newsflash...if my employees act like assholes...they're GONE

THAT is my right

You don't HAVE employees.

You couldn't possibly be a business owner considering the idiocy of your politics.

Because no liberals can become ridiculously rich by running a business. Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter. Mom and pop shops like that will never succeed.

Newsflash...if my employees act like assholes...they're GONE

THAT is my right

You don't HAVE employees.

You couldn't possibly be a business owner considering the idiocy of your politics.

Because no liberals can become ridiculously rich by running a business. Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter. Mom and pop shops like that will never succeed.
I never said that, but thanks for playing.

She got kicked off her show because she was an asshole. The very reason you never liked her in the first place
So are you but you're still here. People are allowed to be assholes This is america. The whole dem party is one BIG Asshole.

Forum List

Back