Royal Fornication...Hooray!

The King stopped riding into battle long ago.

Well, see ... you say that ...

harry2--z.jpg

Playing polo is as far he gets.

harry-afghanistan-_2331759b.jpg

Oh come on, Fn, it's hardly Lord of the Rings.

You get that 'Lord of the Rings' is fiction, right?

If fact, it's a tradition for the British Royals to serve in front line military units, in non-ceremonial billets.
Like King George did in the trenches of France in the First World War?

Why do the Brits celebrate when the Royals fuck?
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry expecting first baby
The Brits just love to give up more of their taxes, to spoiled little brats who don't have to lift a finger. We on the other hand, had enough of the bullshit in 1776 and yet today, those on the left will kiss the ass of some liberal 1/2 white community agitator just so they could be close to him or get a thrill run up their leg.

Your bullshit was about not being prepared to pay for the French/Indian War, which was fought on your behalf.

Ohhhhhh, slow down now! The Governor Dinwiddie of Virginia issued the orders given to him from the Crown for a contingent of British Regulars and colonial militia to proceed to the Ohio River Valley to monitor the Frogs. The Brit general fell off his horse and died. Washington made a command decision to carry out the orders his Royal Majesty. The Americans paid their fair share of the war...see Benjamin Franklin’s testimony before the Commons to confirm this. Franklin was the invited by pro American MP’s to answer questions on the Stamp Act. That being said...you are an intelligent voice on this board.

Well technically they're not fornicating. They're married to each other.

But I agree that I don't get it when Americans get agog about royal weddings and the like. We separated from that. What's the point, even for the Brits?

At least we don't have to pay for it.

And fornicating does not necessarily result in progeny.
Look, even if your married a good night of fornication does the soul good.

Think Richard the Lionheart.

A King of England who spoke only French, spent most of his reign fighting abroad in The Crusades, and is generally acknowledged to have taken King Phillip II of France as his lover.

But, he did have all the Jews in the court of his Father ejected and beaten after his coronation, so there's that.

Okay. One of the Henry's?

Harold of Hastings? The one who got shot in the eye by an arrow.

Or, like Richard III, who was killed at the Battle of Bosworth Field... by the Lancaster clan who took over the throne and ended the Plantagenet Dynasty?

Are you thinking about Laurence Olivier?

Who was that one whose carcass was found under a supermarket car park, in Leicestershire (I think)?
Henry the 1st.

Think Richard the Lionheart.

A King of England who spoke only French, spent most of his reign fighting abroad in The Crusades, and is generally acknowledged to have taken King Phillip II of France as his lover.

But, he did have all the Jews in the court of his Father ejected and beaten after his coronation, so there's that.

Okay. One of the Henry's?

Harold of Hastings? The one who got shot in the eye by an arrow.
Harold Hardrada

Don't lots of people celebrate when people fuck? Except gay people.

Yes, gay people, you know, heteros never stick it in your face that they fuck, but gay people do.

Wait, what, Megan isn't a man? Hmmm....
I do not think she is. Explain the pregnancy thing? Hello!

I can't believe you didn't get what I was saying.....

Well technically they're not fornicating. They're married to each other.

But I agree that I don't get it when Americans get agog about royal weddings and the like. We separated from that. What's the point, even for the Brits?

At least we don't have to pay for it.

Australia is all excited about it. The Royal Couple are there right now.
I bet the royals will attend a cricket match...and not be heard of for the next three years.

Yes, gay people, you know, heteros never stick it in your face that they fuck, but gay people do.

What were you implying?

What were you implying?

That people like you will tell everyone how much gay people get in their faces about sex, but that heterosexual people also do it, probably even more so.

Perpetually depressed, fog enshrouded Brits need all the low voltage stimulation they can gather up beneath their slate dark, low cloud covered realms and infinite expanses of steel gray sea coasts. Have some pity on the old boys and girls to yonder east.

I've met very nice Brits..... I have no problem with them,.....the problem I have is with the ruling classes....the upper echelon of officials....the MI6

They are all Globalist, New World Order scum! and I include there MI6 - the British foreign intelligence service.....total scum total criminals......they even spied on President Trump and helped to create the false dossier.......scum of the scum.

Apart from that....royals can fornicate as much as they like....like I could give a fig.

Last edited:

Perpetually depressed, fog enshrouded Brits need all the low voltage stimulation they can gather up beneath their slate dark, low cloud covered realms and infinite expanses of steel gray sea coasts. Have some pity on the old boys and girls to yonder east.

I've met very nice Brits..... I have no problem with them,.....the problem I have is with the ruling classes....the upper echelon of officials....the MI6

They are all Globalist, New World Order scum! and I include there MI6 - the British foreign intelligence service.....total scum total criminals......they even spied on President Trump and helped to create the dossier.......scum of the scum.

Apart from that....royals can fornicate as much as they like....like I could give a fig.
Yes!!! They are everything Orwell warned about.

They are all Globalist, New World Order scum! and I include there MI6 - the British foreign intelligence service.....total scum total criminals......they even spied on President Trump and helped to create the dossier.......scum of the scum.

Yes!!! They are everything Orwell warned about.

Read The Road to Wigan Pier . . .

Sobering, really.

I saw her on TV the other day, before I heard this news (I think it was when they attended Eugenie's wedding) and I said "I have a feeling she's pregnant!" Ha ha… I was right.

Why don’t the English make it like a spectator sport...perhaps like Arsenal vs. Liverpool. The reporters can gather outside the estate where the two are staying and give us the play by play. “Ladies and gentlemen the prince is making his move and...and...oh yess we have royal insertion... he’s going for imperial ejaculation, ....there it is... there it is..
indeed their will be a royal bloodline to continue. Now back to you Midge at BBC studios.”

They are all Globalist, New World Order scum! and I include there MI6 - the British foreign intelligence service.....total scum total criminals......they even spied on President Trump and helped to create the false dossier.......scum of the scum.

I love them too...and Monty Python the best...I think Queen Elizabeth is a tribute to the throne. The Kids and grandkids make me laugh. It’s all in good sport. I’m sure they are good people under intense scrutiny.

Forum List

Back