Royal Fornication...Hooray!

Why do the Brits celebrate when the Royals fuck?
Meghan Markle, Prince Harry expecting first baby
Didn't we win two wars against the limeys so that we could not give a fuck about what the members of a medieval form of government do ?
We won one...a draw in the other. Oliver Hazzard Perry saved the Ohio Valley from British Invasion and victory. The Royal Marines did burn Washington DC to the ground. We had some contentious moments over that at a bar in Dubai when I was in U.S. Marines...but damn I love the Brits. Nobody I would feel more balanced in a fight..nobody I would rather have watch my back.
I have no issue with British troops. I just give zero fucks about the archaic British monarchy.

They're not archaic. They've become cool. Her Majesty must have bitten the bullet, and sucked it up.

They are now more entwined with celebrity than the Obamas.

Did you see the guest list at Princess Eugenie's wedding last Friday?

The Brits just love to give up more of their taxes, to spoiled little brats who don't have to lift a finger. We on the other hand, had enough of the bullshit in 1776 and yet today, those on the left will kiss the ass of some liberal 1/2 white community agitator just so they could be close to him or get a thrill run up their leg.

Your bullshit was about not being prepared to pay for the French/Indian War, which was fought on your behalf.

Oh, I am sorry, were you one of those people who bowed down and sucked Obama's dick? We all know he was a Fagot, why else did he put the rainbow on the "WHITE HOUSE".

True. The last thing a heterosexual would do is flood the White House in the gay rainbow colors. Obama is a Peter Puffer.

The Brits just love to give up more of their taxes, to spoiled little brats who don't have to lift a finger. We on the other hand, had enough of the bullshit in 1776 and yet today, those on the left will kiss the ass of some liberal 1/2 white community agitator just so they could be close to him or get a thrill run up their leg.

Your bullshit was about not being prepared to pay for the French/Indian War, which was fought on your behalf.

Oh, I am sorry, were you one of those people who bowed down and sucked Obama's dick? We all know he was a Fagot, why else did he put the rainbow on the "WHITE HOUSE".

True. The last thing a heterosexual would do is flood the White House in the gay rainbow colors. Obama is a Peter Puffer.

A heterosexual or a person who thinks they might be gay?

Could be bi?

It’s very simple. There is no “think they might be” about it. You either like going down on a woman or a man. One or the other gets you going.

Didn't we win two wars against the limeys so that we could not give a fuck about what the members of a medieval form of government do ?
We won one...a draw in the other. Oliver Hazzard Perry saved the Ohio Valley from British Invasion and victory. The Royal Marines did burn Washington DC to the ground. We had some contentious moments over that at a bar in Dubai when I was in U.S. Marines...but damn I love the Brits. Nobody I would feel more balanced in a fight..nobody I would rather have watch my back.
I have no issue with British troops. I just give zero fucks about the archaic British monarchy.

Hey!

The Brits are our friends
They gave us the Beatles and Benny Hill
Benny Hill ok the Beatles are crap.
Hey...watch the Beatles stuff...I’m a fan. :113:

Well technically they're not fornicating. They're married to each other.

But I agree that I don't get it when Americans get agog about royal weddings and the like. We separated from that. What's the point, even for the Brits?

At least we don't have to pay for it.

Australia is all excited about it. The Royal Couple are there right now.
I bet the royals will attend a cricket match...and not be heard of for the next three years.

I've never seen a royal at a cricket match.

The Brits were wondering when 'it' happened. More than getting starry eyed about it.
Never had Chinese water torture either...but those cricket matches...good God theybare endless.

It’s very simple. There is no “think they might be” about it. You either like going down on a woman or a man. One or the other gets you going.

Pragmatic, that one. lol

It's being called the Brexit Baby. It will be born outside the European Union.

:cool-45:
Good for that. Glad Britain is leaving the EU.

They're making a cock up of the whole thing.
As a conservative I like the Royals...I find things like this fascinatingly humorous. I think the British Empire gave amazing things to the world in terms of English common law, science, medicine, and the Enlightenment thinkers. The Isles are a gem. The people are wonderful. The Royals thing however...I must laugh and poke fun.

Pragmatic, that one. lol

I always say “let your mouth do the talking.”

But I agree that I don't get it when Americans get agog about royal weddings and the like. We separated from that. What's the point, even for the Brits?

I bet the royals will attend a cricket match...and not be heard of for the next three years.

The Brits were wondering when 'it' happened. More than getting starry eyed about it.
Never had Chinese water torture either...but those cricket matches...good God theybare endless.

Nothing like watching a spin bowler running down the pitch. And the sound of leather against willow.

The way I see it:

The Diana effect. She is ruling the Royal Family from the grave.

Don't upset those two boys!

download_1.jpg
Her passing was sad. Why is Charles such a dick?

Nothing like watching a spin bowler running down the pitch. And the sound of leather against willow.
Don’t forget tea and biscuits. Followed hours later by a Pimms and soda.

Don’t forget tea and biscuits. Followed hours later by a Pimms and soda.

No. Cucumber sandwiches.

The last time I drank Pimms was in the US, watching Prince Harry's wedding on TV.

Forum List

Back