RT Is Dead

Tim Miller of The Bulwark started publicly shaming the carriers of Putin's propaganda site RT.

Ordinarily, a carrier will pay a network to be on their service, but RT actually paid the services to carry them!

The public shaming has worked. DirecTV dropped RT, then Roku dropped RT. Washed up celebrity Dennis Miller announced he is dropping his show on RT.

Where, oh where, will Putin's useful idiots on this forum get their talking points now?
Their web site is still up

It's not even a correctly factual analogy. But they just don't care. I assume Tucker or someone mentioned it, so they've latched onto it like jetsam from a sunken ship.
Oh, the fact that the little tools don't even know what they are regurgitating anymore is expected.

Who told you that, rube?

We’re done talking about infrastructure weeks.

We’re going to have an infrastructure decade.

It is going to transform America and put us on a path to win the economic competition of the 21st Century that we face with the rest of the world—particularly with China.

As I’ve told Xi Jinping, it is never a good bet to bet against the American people.

[snip]

Every Administration says they’ll do it, but we are actually doing it.

We will buy American to make sure everything from the deck of an aircraft carrier to the steel on highway guardrails are made in America.

But to compete for the best jobs of the future, we also need to level the playing field with China and other competitors.

That’s why it is so important to pass the Bipartisan Innovation Act sitting in Congress that will make record investments in emerging technologies and American manufacturing.

[snip]

Make more cars and semiconductors in America.

More infrastructure and innovation in America.

More goods moving faster and cheaper in America.

More jobs where you can earn a good living in America.

And instead of relying on foreign supply chains, let’s make it in America.

I fully believe you buy into all of that crap. He won't do anything, none of them ever do. Grow up.

Tim Miller of The Bulwark started publicly shaming the carriers of Putin's propaganda site RT.

Ordinarily, a carrier will pay a network to be on their service, but RT actually paid the services to carry them!

The public shaming has worked. DirecTV dropped RT, then Roku dropped RT. Washed up celebrity Dennis Miller announced he is dropping his show on RT.

Where, oh where, will Putin's useful idiots on this forum get their talking points now?
It’s funny how leftwingers can’t tolerate any diversity in opinions. They can only allow their own propaganda, all other dissent must be crushed. You all are so fearful of Putin you’ll become an even worst fascist than he is.

It’s funny how leftwingers can’t tolerate any diversity in opinions. They can only allow their own propaganda, all other dissent must be crushed. You all are so fearful of Putin you’ll become an even worst fascist than he is.

You don't know? g is the most Conservative member on this Board, just ask him.

Legitimate question. I hope the plug gets pulled.

The left simply knows how awful their ideas are when compared to -
Almost anything else.

Reading that piece goes a long way to explain just how meshuggah you really are. If that's the kind of content you regularly consume it's no wonder you've lost your mind to hate.

Well, I'm sure the organization formerly known as the Republican Party will do everything in their power to stop it.
Vegas odds says that when voted back into office this November, they screw their voters over again.

The Bulwark is a site founded just to attack Trump. It is made up of failed neocons like Bill Krystal, George Will and other Trump haters. Any information from them is lying narrative.
Great site! I particularly like the writing of Jonathan V Last. Never over the top, just spot on.

Forum List

Back