Rubio/Cruz/Kasich Encourage Rioters

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
One of the most disgraceful things I've eve seen in politics is the encouragement being given to anti-Trump rioters, by the 3 stooges > Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich. While these losers, in their pathetic desperation, seem to be willing to throw common decency to the wind, in order to derail Trump, in any way they can, they are guilty of the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing.

All their anti-Trump talk, trying to paint him as the villain in all this rally turmoil is only lending aid and comfort to the anarchistic, disrupter-protestors. By shifting the blame from the disruptors to Trump and his folks, they have become participants in the sickening actions of those sabatoging our freedom of speech and democracy process.

Adding to the fiasco, is Hillary and Bernie (make that the 5 stooges), who couldn't resist jumping in, to get their Trump hater fans like them a bit more. All these stooges are trying to make a case that Trump and his people are being violent to the protesters who are supposedly only exercising the right to free speech. They do have a right of free speech, but they don't have a right to break laws, such as disrupting a peaceful meeting, disturbing the peace, threats, assault & battery, and inciting riot.

Their MO seems to be taking the lawful "violence" that secret service, police and security use to subdue, control, and expel disruptors, and trying to paint that as being unlawful and improper. I expect to see deceit like that coming from the left, but seeing it from Republicans is disheartening. If there ever was any chance for Rubio, Kasich or Cruz to gain a god job in a possible Trump administration, they have buried that now.

Trump has said when the troublemaker crazies come into his rallies and disrupt and fight with Trump followers, the Trump folks should fight back. Nothing wrong with that. The 5 stooges can go chew on a tree stump.

Rule number ONE!!! Blame the assholes who planned and executed the violence and disruption!!! They were/are Sanders/Hillary supporters and this is what that pair of jerks find quite acceptable. The next are Sanders and Hillary. They should have condemned the rioters FIRST AND FOREMOST!!! Instead, they used the old rapist logic; (s)he deserved it(they had it coming; blame the victim etc etc)!! One suspects that Hillary is rather accepting of that logic due to Bill's antics but that is another question. As for the "observations" of Cruz, Rubio and Kasich; a tad silly quite frankly. Even if they condemned the rioters first and with gusto, which I have not seen, and condemned Sanders and Hillary for NOT dissing their own supporters who were involved in the fracas(which I have not seen) it is just dumb to think that the media would not jump on their references to Trump. They need reminding that the Editor is stronger than the truth!!!

As for Trump; much better than anything Democrat of course but I still can't warm to him. But that is irrelevant; his policies are quite good but not really that much different from the other three. I'd love to see a Trump/Palin ticket quite frankly. Sarah has a great deal to offer.

Greg

Totally agree. Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich just showed us who and what they really are. And they wonder why people are fed up with the GOP.
Yup. Kasich and Rubio always were RINOs . Cruz (sadly) just threw himself in with them.

Rule number ONE!!! Blame the assholes who planned and executed the violence and disruption!!! They were/are Sanders/Hillary supporters and this is what that pair of jerks find quite acceptable. The next are Sanders and Hillary. They should have condemned the rioters FIRST AND FOREMOST!!! Instead, they used the old rapist logic; (s)he deserved it(they had it coming; blame the victim etc etc)!! One suspects that Hillary is rather accepting of that logic due to Bill's antics but that is another question. As for the "observations" of Cruz, Rubio and Kasich; a tad silly quite frankly. Even if they condemned the rioters first and with gusto, which I have not seen, and condemned Sanders and Hillary for NOT dissing their own supporters who were involved in the fracas(which I have not seen) it is just dumb to think that the media would not jump on their references to Trump. They need reminding that the Editor is stronger than the truth!!!

As for Trump; much better than anything Democrat of course but I still can't warm to him. But that is irrelevant; his policies are quite good but not really that much different from the other three. I'd love to see a Trump/Palin ticket quite frankly. Sarah has a great deal to offer.
Greg

I was with you until you said Trump's policies aren't much different than the other 3. That might be true of Cruz, but Rubio and Kasich are dyed-in-the-wool RINOS, and illegal alien amnesty supporters. Nothing in common between Trump and these two. I'd say Rubio and Kasich are not that much different than the Democrats.

Greg

I was with you until you said Trump's policies aren't much different than the other 3. That might be true of Cruz, but Rubio and Kasich are dyed-in-the-wool RINOS, and illegal alien amnesty supporters. Nothing in common between Trump and these two. I'd say Rubio and Kasich are not that much different than the Democrats.

Also, Trump's policies would make the deficit much worse than the other candidates. He refuses to do anything about entitlements while slashing taxes and ramping up spending.

It's like Trump is a liberal.

He certainly is a RINO.

Greg

I've seen Trump SAY he'll export all illegals; do you think he will? I view that as a motherhood statement and I don't put much store in it. I saw him hedge with "illegal alien CRIMINALS" to start with and I think he agrees with the other two on that. Rubio is a tad green but he is Tea Party after all; and Cruz I have no problem with AS LONG AS getting rid of the crims is only a First step. Apart from that each seems to melt into the ether.

Here?? The simple method that works is exporting NEW illegal immigrants to a third country for processing. Anyone who now arrives illegally has ZERO chance of a Citizenship pathway. I hope they like Cambodia. Haiti sounds like a good alternative in your neck of the woods.

Greg

ted%20cruz%20busted_zpsdxt8cm13.jpg

Greg

Also, Trump's policies would make the deficit much worse than the other candidates. He refuses to do anything about entitlements while slashing taxes and ramping up spending.

He certainly is a RINO.
Correcting the trade imbalance, bringing factories (and jobs) back to the U.S., more people working for higher wages, will bring much more money into the government as well as the private sector and entitlements won't have to be cut.

Greg

Why on earth should the dems get involved with the trouble completely aimed at and contained in GOP rallys for GOP candidates?

It really isn't their problem.

As usual the GOP is putting on a very entertaining selection process. Why don't the RWers just cut off Donald's campaign money? It would be simple. Just get him arrested for something serious and have his assets frozen. The gubmint does it all the time against other criminals.

He certainly is a RINO.
HA HA HA. I like how you glided right through that without one word about all the spending cutting that Trump proposes to do.

Calling Trump a RINO. Wow. These posts are getting loonier every day.

One of the most disgraceful things I've eve seen in politics is the encouragement being given to anti-Trump rioters, by the 3 stooges > Cruz, Rubio, and Kasich. While these losers, in their pathetic desperation, seem to be willing to throw common decency to the wind, in order to derail Trump, in any way they can, they are guilty of the same thing they are accusing Trump of doing.

All their anti-Trump talk, trying to paint him as the villain in all this rally turmoil is only lending aid and comfort to the anarchistic, disrupter-protestors. By shifting the blame from the disruptors to Trump and his folks, they have become participants in the sickening actions of those sabatoging our freedom of speech and democracy process.

Adding to the fiasco, is Hillary and Bernie (make that the 5 stooges), who couldn't resist jumping in, to get their Trump hater fans like them a bit more. All these stooges are trying to make a case that Trump and his people are being violent to the protesters who are supposedly only exercising the right to free speech. They do have a right of free speech, but they don't have a right to break laws, such as disrupting a peaceful meeting, disturbing the peace, threats, assault & battery, and inciting riot.

Their MO seems to be taking the lawful "violence" that secret service, police and security use to subdue, control, and expel disruptors, and trying to paint that as being unlawful and improper. I expect to see deceit like that coming from the left, but seeing it from Republicans is disheartening. If there ever was any chance for Rubio, Kasich or Cruz to gain a god job in a possible Trump administration, they have buried that now.

Trump has said when the troublemaker crazies come into his rallies and disrupt and fight with Trump followers, the Trump folks should fight back. Nothing wrong with that. The 5 stooges can go chew on a tree stump.
Do you have a link?

Correcting the trade imbalance, bringing factories (and jobs) back to the U.S., more people working for higher wages, will bring much more money into the government as well as the private sector and entitlements won't have to be cut.
Also getting rid of illegal aliens keeps US dollars here, as Americans replace foreigners with more $$ staying here.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Kasich and Rubio are the RINOs, huh? Do you even know what Trump's policies are?

What I would like to know is what difference rioters and protesters think that they are going to make by their rioting and protesting because at the end of the day, everyone is going to do whatever it is that makes sense to them including voting for whoever it is that they want to see behind that desk in the White House and that is if voting for anyone at all means enough to them. I know plenty of people who are not interested enough in this whole thing to vote for anyone.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

So you're a supporter of a $15 minimum wage too, then. Because your argument is the same one those who support the $15 minimum wage use. And the economics are about the same. They both raise the costs for consumers and decrease corporate profits.

What a topsy turvy world we live in when so-called conservatives make leftist higher-tax, higher-wage, government-interfering economic arguments, eh?

And FTR, those jobs aren't coming back. Sorry. Trump's lying to you.

So you're a supporter of a $15 minimum wage too, then. Because your argument is the same one those who support the $15 minimum wage use. And the economics are about the same. They both raise the costs for consumers and decrease corporate profits.

What a topsy turvy world we live in when so-called conservatives make leftist higher-tax, higher-wage, government-interfering economic arguments, eh?

And FTR, those jobs aren't coming back. Sorry. Trump's lying to you.
Only an idiot like yourself would think that an economy based on real productivity and low unemployment that benefits workers with higher wages is the same thing as the government mandating higher wages through wealth redistribution.

Only an idiot like yourself would think that an economy based on real productivity and low unemployment that benefits workers with higher wages is the same thing as the government mandating higher wages through wealth redistribution.

I have a degree in economics, and I am telling you that the economic effects of a minimum wage increase and a higher tariff are about the same, though a tariff is probably worse since a tariff creates a dead-weight loss of wealth in the economy whereas a minimum wage increase shifts the demand curve for labor without inducing a dead-weight loss.

The reason why leftists support both tariffs and minimum wage hikes is because they believe both induce demand. You, without knowing it, are making a leftist economic argument. Both higher tariffs and higher minimum wages are the government coming into the market and dictating prices.

And you have it completely backwards about productivity. Tariffs reduce productivity, not increase it. We've known this since the 19th century. Tariffs reallocate wealth to less efficient industries that cannot exist without protection. It is an axiom in economics. This destroys wealth since capital is allocated within the economy less efficiently. Tariffs are a bane to capitalism.

If a 45% tariff is imposed on Chinese or Mexican goods, then companies will either increase their investments in automation - no, those jobs aren't coming back - or they will route the goods through some other jurisdiction not subject to the tariff, and come into the country anyways.

Donald Trump is lying to you. He is making promises he cannot keep. Those jobs aren't coming back.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back