Rubio:Last night 1 of our canvassers wearing my T-shirt+Desantis hat was brutally attacked by 4animals telling him GOP not allowed in the neighborhood

Don't you say that every single day? At least your party does.

I don't have a party. I'm not a party loyalist. I SUPPORT fiscal conservatives. Not republicans, not democrats or even libertarians. No party owns me. I'm truly independent of the current corrupt political system.

Saying Biden is responsible for the actions of an individual he doesn't even know, is just retarded. Same as Trump being responsible for those morons who stormed the capital.

You're using division politics by trying to label me something other than what I am. I don't subscribe to that line of rhetoric. It's childish, useless and over dramatic.

I don't have a party. I'm not a party loyalist. I SUPPORT fiscal conservatives. Not republicans, not democrats or even libertarians. No party owns me. I'm truly independent of the current corrupt political system.

Saying Biden is responsible for the actions of an individual he doesn't even know, is just retarded. Same as Trump being responsible for those morons who stormed the capital.

You're using division politics by trying to label me something other than what I am. I don't subscribe to that line of rhetoric. It's childish, useless and over dramatic.

Biden instigated violence.

1666705573684.png

Think about it. There are factions in society that are willing to kill you and beat you to death for wearing a MAGA hat or the wrong T shirt and democrats and the media seem to support or ignore the concept.

o my do i just ignore the bs i get from big bad white guys for having a biden sticker? boo hoo you bunch of snowflakes

Forum List

Back