🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rubio Needs to Pull Out Immediately. Save Ohio for Kasich, Back Florida for Cruz

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The logic is sound.

Mr. 4th place Rust Belt Rubio needs to pull out and pull out fast if the GOP is to save the nomination for a non-Trump candidate. Rubio should pull out today, put his endorsement on Cruz and hope to God this can pull off an Ohio win for Kasich and a Florida win for Cruz. Otherwise we're looking at four more years of lame duck "we won't work with Trump" Congressional gridlock.. This country can't take that. I don't know if that's been pointed out to Trump's followers or not?

I would think that Congress would be more willing to work with Obama than Trump, given Trump's obnoxious and insulting/bullying persona..

Well Trump followers? Are you down for four more years of gridlock? You realize a President has limited powers? Didn't pass poli-sci in high school?

Rubio? Are you that self-centered to destroy America for your mental blizzard pipe-dreams?

I've seen how Kasich appeals to the Trump types: big on job restoration, experienced in governing and tough foreign policy. Used to having to wrestle with Congress.. Would be a perfect shoe in...just sayin'... When Trump experiences road blocks he lays down, threatens to sue, and kicks and screams like a toddler until he gets his way. This tactic may work for private scams he's done, but he can't sue Congress for not caving in to his demands and his kicking and screaming will fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:
The logic is sound.

Mr. 4th place Rust Belt Rubio needs to pull out and pull out fast if the GOP is to save the nomination for a non-Trump candidate. Rubio should pull out today, put his endorsement on Cruz and hope to God this can pull off an Ohio win for Kasich and a Florida win for Cruz. Otherwise we're looking at four more years of lame duck "we won't work with Trump" Congressional gridlock.. This country can't take that. I don't know if that's been pointed out to Trump's followers or not?

I would think that Congress would be more willing to work with Obama than Trump, given Trump's obnoxious and insulting/bullying persona..

Well Trump followers? Are you down for four more years of gridlock? Rubio? Are you that self-centered to destroy America for your mental blizzard pipe-dreams?

I've seen how Kasich appeals to the Trump types: big on job restoration, experienced in governing and tough foreign policy. Would be a perfect shoe in...just sayin'...
Gridlock? As in "The Federal Government can't fuck things up any worse than they already have" ? Hell yeah.. where do I sign up?

Gridlock? As in "The Federal Government can't fuck things up any worse than they already have" ? Hell yeah.. where do I sign up?

You are not an authentic GOP supporter. You want the mistake of leaving Rubio in the race to set the math in favor of Trump so that ultimately Hillary will win in the Fall.

Just admit it. I'm sniffing you out.

Rubio is the poster boy of the establishment elite. For him to pull out is for them to pull out and that is not on. Nay, they needs must be DRIVEN out and Florida might just be the driving force.

Rubio is the poster boy of the establishment elite. For him to pull out is for them to pull out and that is not on. Nay, they needs must be DRIVEN out and Florida might just be the driving force.
You are very correct about Rubio being an establishment cherry-pick. But even Rove and Cheney can do the math. And four more years of Congressional gridlock from a forced-Trump presidency running Rubio as a failed project will cut into their pocketbooks ultimately. They may think they can buy the squirming mind of Donald Trump or Hillary's shackled ankles to the far left, but this will further implode the GOP.

I've always said it is odd that the GOP follows the advice of Dick Cheney, the man behind the curtain ultimately; especially when it comes to Rubio. Dick Cheney is a five time draft dodger, has a lesbian daughter and a stake in the forced gay marriage game, and Cheney & wifey were both raised in homes with democratic parents. Their formative years were spent eating and breathing democratic politics. Nothing wrong with that unless you're trying to sell your brand as "the ultimate in what's best for the GOP"..

Clearly the Cheney/Rove strategy has done nothing but implode the GOP and given how clever Cheney is, one has to wonder....You're right. He'll probably insist that Rubio stay in the game until all hope is lost...

Rubio has to do some serious thinking. Florida is winner take all, but that doesn't matter to Rubio. he is so far under water there he is under 20%.

Florida is 99 delegates. The question for Rubio is do they go to Cruz, or trump, and does his silliness give the nomination to Hillary, or can there be a rescue.

rubio has to recognize that he got 0 delegates last night.

I'd rather see the loudmouth, lying, Cruz drop out in favor of Rubio, and see how long he lasts against Kasich.

You are not an authentic GOP supporter. You want the mistake of leaving Rubio in the race to set the math in favor of Trump so that ultimately Hillary will win in the Fall.

Just admit it. I'm sniffing you out.

No shit Sherlock, I hate the GOP as much as I hate the Democrats, what was your first clue? my posts? :rolleyes:

Update: Rubio refuses to get out of race. States he's the only one who can beat Hillary in the general. Have a listen.

Conservative Rubio have good chance if Bernie win in 2016 but in 2020 theres also Cruz, Kasich and Romney of the Conservatives candidate and Huckabee plus Walker of the repubalican top six candidate if Bernie win but in 2020.

I've seen how Kasich appeals to the Trump types: big on job restoration, experienced in governing and tough foreign policy. Used to having to wrestle with Congress

The only way Kasich will ever become President is if he becomes Trump's running mate. He would be an outstanding Vice President and a likely successor to Trump, who may only be interested in a single term as President.

Isn't the OP a loyal Obamabot and Clinton Bootlicker? Why care about this so much?

^^ Actually I'm obsessed with children having both a mother and father in the marriage contract for a number or reasons much too nuanced or even obtuse for you to get or understand. BTW, 90% of the population is equally "obsessed" with that understanding of marriage: Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?
Update: Rubio refuses to get out of race. States he's the only one who can beat Hillary in the general.

So then delusions of grandeur at the expense if the country aren't limited to the circus-barker Donald Trump?

Isn't the OP a loyal Obamabot and Clinton Bootlicker? Why care about this so much?
No, have you read my threads? Ask Skylar or mdk if I fit the profile of a "Obamabot and Clinton Bootlicker"... :lmao: Or, just read my signature for that matter...

Rubio has a choice, he can be a kingmaker and possibly a future presidential contender. Or he can almost certainly lose because of his pride and with it the whole nation.

Forum List

Back