Rubio, stop hiding. What is your plan for millions of illegals who are here?

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009

It seems quite clear that a number of our Republican candidates running to be president refuse to disclose what is to be done with the 15-20 million illegal aliens who are present in our country.

It is also an irrefutable fact that illegals who are here are causing devastating social, financial and political consequences, including American citizens being made into tax slaves to support the economic needs of those who have invaded our borders, while many American citizens have been squeezed out of the job market by illegals who work off the books, below the going wage, and do not pay taxes on their earned wages.

To date, Rubio tells us we must first secure the border and then we will have a conversation about what to do with illegal aliens. Of course, this is the open border crowd’s talking point to avoid laying out their plan to deal with illegal entrants who are already here. Is it not obvious that removing the various incentives which encourages foreigners from Mexico and Central America to invade our borders would have an enormous deterrent effect, even greater than “building a wall”?

So, tell us Mr. Rubio, what should we do to encourage illegals to leave our country on their own and return in accordance with our laws if they desire to do so? Do you support the following which would make it very uncomfortable for illegal entrants to remain in our country?

impose a year hard labor jail sentence on illegals if caught working in our country [painting our bridges; cleaning our roads; etc. to pay for their room and board while incarcerated];

require business owners to utilize e-verify when hiring;

punish those who knowingly hire illegal aliens;

deny illegal entrants any tax payer financed medical care (excepting in a life death situation);

deny the children of illegal aliens access to a State’s public school system and all public assistance programs, i.e., any privileges created by a state for its citizens;

forbid and make it a crime for illegals to live in any public housing unit or section eight housing;

evict section eight occupants and public housing occupants if caught harboring illegal aliens;

and never allow a person who has entered our country illegally to re-enter our country legally in the future __ give existing illegals a two month period to leave on their own before implementing this rule;

finally, offer a nominal bounty for reporting an illegal alien who is working off the books and a like bounty for reporting an the employer who is employing the alien.

So tell us Marco Rubio, what is your plan for dealing with the tens of millions of aliens who are currently in our country?

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Rubio and the rest of them just better do what the American people (the people who pays their salaries) and who puts them up to do THEIR BIDDING are telling them to do.

first we want OUR BORDER PROTECTED AND MORE illegal immigrants STOPPED.
after that WE'LL discuss what to do next. THEY DON'T deserve more attention than us LEGAL citizens do. so you'll sit down and take a back seat for now

When I look at Rubio I see someone that cannot be trusted. He is the very last candidate any American should be looking at and truthfully - if he was all that was left? I still wouldn't vote for him.

When I look at Rubio I see someone that cannot be trusted. He is the very last candidate any American should be looking at and truthfully - if he was all that was left? I still wouldn't vote for him.

I'm not real into him at all for some reason. haven't put my finger on it yet. he is also young and inexperienced in my book.

RUBIO: I think that we have to deal with immigration. We have a broken enforcement system on immigration. We have a legal immigration system that's outdated and needs to be modernized so we can win the global competition for talent. We have millions of people living in this country illegally, many of whom have been here for a decade or longer. We need to find a reasonable but responsible way of incorporating them into American life. Last year we tried to do that through a one-size-fits-all comprehensive approach; it didn't work. We don't have the support for that. The only way we're going to be able to address it--and I believe we should--is through a sequence of bills that begins by proving to people that illegal immigration is under control, modernizing our legal immigration system and then dealing with those who are here illegally.

Source: Face the Nation 2014 interview: 2016 presidential hopefuls , Sep 7, 2014

What about Cruz? Basically the only voice that we see who doesn't care if they are offending is Trump. Trumps plan is obviously a popular plan and people want some action.

I'm not real into him at all for some reason. haven't put my finger on it yet. he is also young and inexperienced in my book.
He's young and he did plenty to get himself onto ----> that stage ----> that fast. I would not trust him as far as I could throw him. He's bad news with a capitol B.

Rubio and the rest of them just better do what the American people (the people who pays their salaries) and who puts them up to do THEIR BIDDING are telling them to do.

first we want OUR BORDER PROTECTED AND MORE illegal immigrants STOPPED.
after that WE'LL discuss what to do next. THEY DON'T deserve more attention than us LEGAL citizens do. so you'll sit down and take a back seat for now

They don't do any work now, and probably aren't going to do anything if they get into office except to waste money on trying to repeal Obamacare, and change laws that their special interests wanted who voted them in.

RUBIO: I think that we have to deal with immigration. We have a broken enforcement system on immigration. We have a legal immigration system that's outdated and needs to be modernized so we can win the global competition for talent. We have millions of people living in this country illegally, many of whom have been here for a decade or longer. We need to find a reasonable but responsible way of incorporating them into American life. Last year we tried to do that through a one-size-fits-all comprehensive approach; it didn't work. We don't have the support for that. The only way we're going to be able to address it--and I believe we should--is through a sequence of bills that begins by proving to people that illegal immigration is under control, modernizing our legal immigration system and then dealing with those who are here illegally.

Source: Face the Nation 2014 interview: 2016 presidential hopefuls , Sep 7, 2014

In other words, Rubio will not lay out a specific plan. He only tells us what we already know!

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

In other words, Rubio will not lay out a specific plan. He only tells us what we already know!

JWK

the quote I posted was from 2014 ... it can change any day LOL ..... regardless how immigration changes and to what degree, it wont suit the RW retards who want to eliminate ALL aliens by any means necessary.

Good to see we're getting back to immigration as an important topic. It's not--it polls at about 3% during non-election years. But anything that keeps Trump as a "viable" candidate is a net win for HRC.

"Rubio--bad." Just keep saying that.

130516Rubiogangof8.jpg

JWK

ah, I didn't see what you had on the bottom.

Last edited:

JWK

the quote I posted was from 2014 ... it can change any day LOL ..... regardless how immigration changes and to what degree, it wont suit the RW retards who want to eliminate ALL aliens by any means necessary.

What does Marco Rubio intend, or has ever stated, what to do with the 10-20 million illegal aliens whose very presence in America causes devastating social, financial and political consequences for American Citizens?

JWK

Rubio is your average flip flopping back stabbing slippery politician with a below average resume and education. Hence he's not POTUS material.

Good to see we're getting back to immigration as an important topic. It's not--it polls at about 3% during non-election years. .

When speaking of the economy, which is at the top of the America people's concern, illegal immigration from Mexico and Central America, and Obama's desire to import about 100,000 Muslim "refugees" a year from Syria, are inseparable from the "economy" as they will squeeze American citizens out of available jobs.

JWK

Obama is the worst President ever!

Good to see we're getting back to immigration as an important topic. It's not--it polls at about 3% during non-election years. .

When speaking of the economy, which is at the top of the America people's concern, illegal immigration from Mexico and Central America, and Obama's desire to import about 100,000 Muslim "refugees" a year from Syria, are inseparable from the "economy" as they will squeeze American citizens out of available jobs.

JWK

Obama is the worst President ever!

Another good reason (although not as good as you think) not to take them.

JWK

What does Marco Rubio intend, or has ever stated, what to do with the 10-20 million illegal aliens whose very presence in America causes devastating social, financial and political consequences for American Citizens?

JWK

Keep this going.

Forum List

Back