Rubio Talking Cruz!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, we can taste Victory!!!

Rubio edges closer to endorsing Cruz for GOP nod

Josh Hafner, USA TODAY12:04 p.m. EDT April 13, 2016
635961403591866605-EPA-USA-ELECTIONS.1.jpg

Marco Rubio inched closer to backing Ted Cruz for the GOP presidential nomination on Tuesday, in what was almost an endorsement by process of elimination.

Why Cruz? Not because the Texas senator is the best conservative in the race, Rubio said, but because he's the only one.

Rubio made the remarks during an appearance on conservative commentator Mark Levin's video podcast.

"I hope that they’ll nominate a conservative," Rubio said, per ABC News. "The only one (presidential candidate) that fits that criteria is Ted Cruz.”

Rubio's quasi-endorsement doesn't mean he's out of the race. Not technically, anyway.

Last month, the Florida senator hatched an unprecedented plan to hold onto the 172 Republican delegates earned during his presidential run, effectively keeping them from front-runner Donald Trump in a bid to hinder Trump's path to the nomination.

Trump, however, recently floated Rubio as a possible VP pick, a thought Rubio dismissed.

“I’m not going to be the vice president," he said.

"GTP"
e3b2e3a48dd257770537891ff38b394b.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

View attachment 71265

Marco Rubio inched closer to backing Ted Cruz for the GOP presidential nomination on Tuesday, in what was almost an endorsement by process of elimination.

Why Cruz? Not because the Texas senator is the best conservative in the race, Rubio said, but because he's the only one.

Rubio made the remarks during an appearance on conservative commentator Mark Levin's video podcast.

"I hope that they’ll nominate a conservative," Rubio said, per ABC News. "The only one (presidential candidate) that fits that criteria is Ted Cruz.”

Rubio's quasi-endorsement doesn't mean he's out of the race. Not technically, anyway.

Last month, the Florida senator hatched an unprecedented plan to hold onto the 172 Republican delegates earned during his presidential run, effectively keeping them from front-runner Donald Trump in a bid to hinder Trump's path to the nomination.

Trump, however, recently floated Rubio as a possible VP pick, a thought Rubio dismissed.

"GTP"
View attachment 71266
god told me he thinks cruz sucks......yo!!

View attachment 71265

"GTP"
View attachment 71266
rambo you found that remark informative?...good,glad you learned something....hey im just here to help.....Yo!!.......

How does that work with the delegates?

Presumably Rubio's delegates would care what he thinks, but there is no requirement that they do. The big thing is that Trump's only chance to win is the first ballot, by not freeing them they help prevent Trump from getting the first ballot, they are bound to Rubio

Lots of "tasting," "edging," and "inches," in the opening post and yet the "only one that fits" Rubio is Cruz.

How does that work with the delegates?

Presumably Rubio's delegates would care what he thinks, but there is no requirement that they do. The big thing is that Trump's only chance to win is the first ballot, by not freeing them they help prevent Trump from getting the first ballot, they are bound to Rubio

Which, as always, is the problem. It doesn't guarantee anything. Probably why he can't outright endorse

View attachment 71265

"GTP"
View attachment 71266
rambo you found that remark informative?...good,glad you learned something....hey im just here to help.....Yo!!.......

Yes, if Cruz is your candidate?

"GTP"
ted-cruz-pisses-off-liberals.jpg

View attachment 71265

"GTP"
View attachment 71266

Yes, if Cruz is your candidate?

"GTP"
View attachment 71426
so if cruz is your candidate you understand that god thinks he sucks?... now that is informative....YO YO !!

Forum List

Back