🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rudy admits he got his Dominion conspiracy theory from Facebook

Just how stupid can one ink dripping, alcoholic, human being be? He better start reserving boxes under a bridge for his home after Dominion finishes with him.

I learned about this earlier this week.

It's very sad that our nation is being put through all this hell because of lies on Facebook.

Giuliani doesn't even believe he has any obligation to have any of the allegations made by people checked out to make sure they are true and factual.

He didn't do any fact checking. No investigating. Nothing anyone would do to properly get facts of a situation and a court case.

I hope dominion leaves him destitute along with all the other lawyers who have been putting our nation through hell.

That is exactly what the media does for this illegitimate administration. But the rubes who believe them are people like you. At best, lousy Americans. You are the ones who need to be re-educated.
You were never educated past 3rd grade. Therefore it be impossible to “re” edjumukate you. :lol:

Nah, Guiliani may be foolish or a crook, but it does not matter.
Dominion is far worse.
Any voting machine should be illegal.
Any voting machine is easily tampered with and manipulated.
And there is absolutely no up side to any voting machine.
All it does is allow partial counts more quickly, which is a very bad thing, in that it can discourage late voters.
There can never be any way to ever keep any voting machine result from being deliberately or accidentally corrupted.
Except of course when the hand counts match the machine counts. :cuckoo:

I learned about this earlier this week.

It's very sad that our nation is being put through all this hell because of lies on Facebook.

Giuliani doesn't even believe he has any obligation to have any of the allegations made by people checked out to make sure they are true and factual.

He didn't do any fact checking. No investigating. Nothing anyone would do to properly get facts of a situation and a court case.

I hope dominion leaves him destitute along with all the other lawyers who have been putting our nation through hell.
He is going to pay dearly when Dominion gets he slimy butt in court.

Forum List

Back