🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rudy Giuliani Admits Trump’s Executive Order Is A Backdoor Muslim Ban

This is getting no traction...these are the countries Obama designated based on the follow conditions:

(12) Not present in Iraq, Syria, or any other country or area of concern (A) In generalExcept as provided in subparagraphs (B) and (C)—

(i) the alien has not been present, at any time on or after March 1, 2011—

(I) in Iraq or Syria;

(II) in a country that is designated by the Secretary of State under section 4605(j) of title 50 (as continued in effect under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.)), section 2780 of title 22, section 2371 of title 22, or any other provision of law, as a country, the government of which has repeatedly provided support of acts of international terrorism; or
(III) in any other country or area of concern designated by the Secretary of Homeland Security under subparagraph (D)
--------------------------------------
Subparagraph (D)

(D) Countries or areas of concern

(i) In general

Not later than 60 days after December 18, 2015, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Director of National Intelligence, shall determine whether the requirement under subparagraph (A) shall apply to any other country or area.

Criteria

(ii) In making a determination under clause (i), the Secretary shall consider—
(I) whether the presence of an alien in the country or area increases the likelihood that the alien is a credible threat to the national security of the United States;
(II) whether a foreign terrorist organization has a significant presence in the country or area; and
(III) whether the country or area is a safe haven for terrorists.

8 U.S. Code § 1187 - Visa waiver program for certain visitors
It was determined by the Obama Administration that the countries impacted by the new immigration rules were countries of concern based on the criteria in subsection D...countries that are a safe haven for terrorists, a foriegn terrorist organization has a significant presence, and most importantly that allowing immigration of individuals originating from that country increases the likelihood that the alien is a credible threat to the national security of the United States.

This was OBAMA'S determination
...not Trump's. The real question is...after the Obama Administration made this determination...why the FUCK were they still perusing extensive Syrian relocation to the United States?

Thank God for President Trump.

Typical racist liberal believing that ALL Muslims have to be sand-n*ggers from the middle-east.

There are plenty of civilized ones, we will accept them.
Wow, you have some guts calling someone else a racist. Too bad the upstairs department is basically empty.

Typical racist liberal believing that ALL Muslims have to be sand-n*ggers from the middle-east.

There are plenty of civilized ones, we will accept them.
Wow, you have some guts calling someone else a racist. Too bad the upstairs department is basically empty.

Sometimes it may require guts to tell the truth. Not this time, the blatant racism is obvious for all. Thank you for self identifying!

Julieannie let the cat out of the bag - not that it wasn't already obvious!

Forum List

Back