Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like some things never change.

The board liberals are still afraid to discuss what Giuliani actually said.

They continue to simply attack the messenger instead, slime him, slime those who don't attack him, and desperately change the subject again and again.

I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

BTW, "sharing" is never forced. When you force it, it is simply "theft".

Someone should inform Mr. Obama and his liberal cohorts of this fact.

Giuliani slimes the president, and it's inappropriate to attack him as a person?

lol

I do not believe that OBAMA is doing any real harm------we have a two term
limit------try not to focus on that fact

I'm still interested in who dimocraps think is going to defeat ISIS.

They're so stupid they don't realize who ISIS really is.

Start with Israel.

Just when I start to think there might be a living brain cell in your empty head.....

You post something that incredibly, phenomenally, unbelievably stupid.

I mean, mouth-breathing, drool-cup stupid.

The ONLY people that can defeat ISIS without starting WWIII is the US of A.

And with a dimocrap coward (redundant, I know) in office, ISIS will have free rein for quite a while -- Until we get a MAN in Office (aka; ANY Republican)

That 25,000 man Unit the US is training? A Joke. A bad joke. A really bad joke.

Even if they do manage to boot them out of Mosul (unlikely without destroying the city and everyone in it) ISIS will just be back in and occupying it within a few weeks.

You people on the left -- You're pathetic.

Why shouldn't Israel be in the fight?

The Iraqis have an army of half a million. Jordan close to 200,000. Egypt 1.2 million. Israel 800,000. Iran over 2 million. Saudi Arabia 250,000.

Need I go on? Why should ONE American die to fix their problem?

The way you supported Bush?

Did Obama ever accuse Bush of being un-American, or hating America, or not loving America?

Yes, he did. unpatriotic is the same thing:

THANK YOU!

Wow GWB charged by Obama as "unpatriotic"... listen today to how many MSM people jump all over Giuliani for calling Obama "unpatriotic"!

Bush took major, overt actions not in the best interests of the United States.

So what? Bush could call Obama an idiot for out spending all presidents combined, but he isn't a jackass like Obama.

Presidents don't spend.

Start with Israel.

Just when I start to think there might be a living brain cell in your empty head.....

You post something that incredibly, phenomenally, unbelievably stupid.

I mean, mouth-breathing, drool-cup stupid.

The ONLY people that can defeat ISIS without starting WWIII is the US of A.

And with a dimocrap coward (redundant, I know) in office, ISIS will have free rein for quite a while -- Until we get a MAN in Office (aka; ANY Republican)

That 25,000 man Unit the US is training? A Joke. A bad joke. A really bad joke.

Even if they do manage to boot them out of Mosul (unlikely without destroying the city and everyone in it) ISIS will just be back in and occupying it within a few weeks.

You people on the left -- You're pathetic.

Why shouldn't Israel be in the fight?

The Iraqis have an army of half a million. Jordan close to 200,000. Egypt 1.2 million. Israel 800,000. Iran over 2 million. Saudi Arabia 250,000.

Need I go on? Why should ONE American die to fix their problem?

In what fight to you want Israel to engage? to what problem do you refer which
you imagine americans are dying to fix?. The USA has demanded of Israel that it
NOT engage in fighting in Iraq. Israel agreed. Take it up with Obama

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

Really? I thought Rudy and Barack had the same vision of America...

"We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons, and if in fact you do need a handgun you should be subjected to at least the same restrictions -- and really stronger ones -- that exist for driving an automobile."
MAYOR'S MESSAGE - Sunday, March 2, 1997

The one sure way to end a War is the one way that dimocrap scum are always willing to end a War --

Surrender.

obama, being a scum of the earth dimocrap, simply pulled our troops out of Iraq -- he surrendered.

But I love it. I absolutely LOVE it.

Uh, guy, most Americans wanted out of that war when they realized Bush had LIED to get us into it.

After Viet Nam, dimocrap FILTH stabbed all of SE Asia in the back (like the scum they are) and cost the lives of MILLIONS of people.

Uh, guy, Nixon and Ford were at the wheel when we got defeated in South-East Asia. Here's the thing. We lost because they wanted us out.

This time, the scum of the earth dimocrap party can't run and hide.

They're going to take it up the ass for this one. No way they can avoid it.

Keep on keepin' on dimocrap scum.

Enjoy yourselves, this may be the last time you EVER hold the White House.

I shit you not.

Guy, I shit you not. No Americans want us to get back into that mess. No One. Except you chicken-hawk NeoCons, no one wants American boys coming back in body bags again.

If the Arabs can't defeat ISIS on their own, it's not our problem.

The Turks could mop up ISIS in a couple of weeks. They have 500,000 troops and 3000 tanks on the border. They are choosing not to.

What does that tell you?

I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

Guy, you are delusional.

What never works is "I've got mine, fuck you". If you have the wealthy hoarding all the wealth and cheating those who do the actual work, pretty soon they get fed up and do something about it. See France - 1789, 1830, 1848, Russia - 1917, China 1949, Cuba 1959, Iran 1979 for examples of this in case you are unclear.

The modern world began when we realized there WAS a social contract to make sure people don't starve in the street.

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

"We need a federal law that bans all assault weapons, and if in fact you do need a handgun you should be subjected to at least the same restrictions -- and really stronger ones -- that exist for driving an automobile."

do you think a statement on guns DEFINES everything that a person believes?

Good for Guliani, but this is something we've all known for a long, long time...........but lets face it. We have a lot of zombies in this country in 2014 that have no idea about whats going on. This guy can pull shit all day with impunity because he is black.
Hey c'mon, zombies are people and have rights too. ;)
8418140503_97d743af61_b.jpg

But more seriously, I think that a lot of people profess that they love the USA, but they just don't what to have to live in it. They want to live in a world where they can just say to people "do things my way, or you are fired!", and things get done their way. Wealthy individuals might be able to get away with dealing with people that way, but the rest of us can't. And a lot of wealthy people also hate the USA because of its tax policies.

-Geaux
-------------

No, standing by your convictions define a man. Rudy is a liar and a political hack.

-Geaux
-------------

No, standing by your convictions define a man. Rudy is a liar and a political hack.

Rudy is many things that people can find objectionable---but liar? can
you cite some lies? "political hack"?-----nope. I cannot say I like the guy
all that much-----but I do not remember him LYING or ----being a hack

-Geaux
-------------

Rudy always said he and Obama had things in common

-Geaux

-Geaux
-------------

Rudy always said he and Obama had things in common

-Geaux

so? no doubt they do have some things in common

Did Obama ever accuse Bush of being un-American, or hating America, or not loving America?

Yes, he did. unpatriotic is the same thing:

THANK YOU!

Wow GWB charged by Obama as "unpatriotic"... listen today to how many MSM people jump all over Giuliani for calling Obama "unpatriotic"!

Bush took major, overt actions not in the best interests of the United States.

So what? Bush could call Obama an idiot for out spending all presidents combined, but he isn't a jackass like Obama.

Presidents don't spend.

Obama doesn't consider himself president, more like emperor.

Forum List

Back