Rudy Giuliani: President Obama Doesn’t Love America

Do You Agree or Disagree With Giuliani

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After the way Obama and his base of sheep along with his lapdog media blamed Bush for everything and called him every name they could dream up. I find their whining over this frikken hilarious.

I'm on Giuliani's side 100%.... the rest of them boohooing over it can go poop in your diapers.

Obama wasn't born with a silver spoon. It was shoved up his ass by the likes of Bill Ayers and other assorted commie freaks.

Hahahaha....Silver spoons and communism cannot and do not coexist.
Are you fucking stupid? Communism is exactly silver spoons and the rest of the people pay the price for the king to live an un-wanting life. You pay for your asshole in charge to live a life you can never hope to achieve is fucking communism all day long. It kinda happens when you put all your faith in government to be fair.

Go Mayor. I got your back

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

Read more: Rudy Giuliani says Obama doesn t love America - Business Insider

rudy_zps3f90d206.png

I don't know what planet Obama comes from, he obviously doesn't understand America. He needs to be kicked out, one way or the other. Not my president. He doesn't speak for me.

-Geaux
-------------

At a private dinner in midtown Manhattan, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani accused President Barack Obama of not loving America, Politico reports.

Giuliani was speaking to a group including Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and conservative business executives.

"I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America," Giuliani said, according to Politico. "He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country."

rudy_zps3f90d206.png
Obama is the product of a communist that left him at birth. Raised by a communist mother who was a whore and grandparent's that were communist.

-Geaux
-------------

rudy_zps3f90d206.png
Obama is the product of a communist that left him at birth. Raised by a communist mother who was a whore and grandparent's that were communist.

The difference between what you said and what is on that picture is that the latter is true.

-Geaux
-------------

rudy_zps3f90d206.png

The difference between what you said and what is on that picture is that the latter is true.
So you agree everything I said was true. Thanks.

-Geaux
-------------

rudy_zps3f90d206.png

Are you having reading difficulties? Try again.

-Geaux
-------------

rudy_zps3f90d206.png

Are you having reading difficulties? Try again.
Nope, I got it.

Words have meanings. Duh!
So when Obama wrote from his "Dreams from My Father"...
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

What are we to believe? Is according to Obama when he wrote this he performs "tricks", employs "tactics" to hide the fact he is an
angry black man?

What else are we to conclude?
He told us..."“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.”
— Barack Obama, October 30, 2008
Transforming into what???

His wife told us Obama wants to CHANGE the USA into his image..

“We are going to have to change our conversation;
we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history; we’re going to have to move into a different place as a nation.”
— Michelle Obama, May 14, 2008

All of these are changes. From what? A country Obama doesn't like as to our traditions, our history? He wants to revise that?

Remember and these are KNOWN facts:
His minister of 20 years (who Obama threw under the bus) hates America.
His friends Ayers, etc. hate America.
Obama's mentor Frank Marshall Davis
Our last interview focused on the troika of Obama, David Axelrod, and Valerie Jarrett, all of which have common political ancestors in Chicago’s Communist Party circles in the 1940s. Pick up with just a quick summary of that.
BOOK The Communist Frank Marshall Davis The Untold Story of Barack Obama s Mentor - Breitbart
You can NOT tell me Obama wasn't INFLUENCED by these people that surrounded him!

Looks like some things never change.

The board liberals are still afraid to discuss what Giuliani actually said.

They continue to simply attack the messenger instead, slime him, slime those who don't attack him, and desperately change the subject again and again.

I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

BTW, "sharing" is never forced. When you force it, it is simply "theft".

Someone should inform Mr. Obama and his liberal cohorts of this fact.

Looks like some things never change.

The board liberals are still afraid to discuss what Giuliani actually said.

They continue to simply attack the messenger instead, slime him, slime those who don't attack him, and desperately change the subject again and again.

I get the feeling that Obama doesn't love the America we have today. Instead, he loves the America he thinks he can turn it into: A country where the government forces everybody to "share", and which never blames Islam for the horrible atrocities done in its name by Islamic militant radicals.

The fact that a government forcing its citizens to "share" everything has never worked, and has frequently resulted in complete disaster with thousand or even millions of deaths and the eventual destruction of that government, never bothers him. He believes (as all liberals do) that it will work "this time" if he tries hard enough to make it happen.

BTW, "sharing" is never forced. When you force it, it is simply "theft".

Someone should inform Mr. Obama and his liberal cohorts of this fact.

LOL! Of course they can't discuss what Gulliani said... if they did that, they'd be forced to admit that Gulliani was correct. Much as they never discuss what Joe McCarthy actually said and did... and the nearly 70 years of history which have proven him to have been precisely correct.

Relativist cannot discern truth... as the truth to them, is simply whatever they say it is. Which is a lie... to be sure, but relativist don't recognize truth, so they have no concern for untruth. Which is why it is a HUGE mistake to ever allow them anywhere NEAR any form of power.

RWs are SO gullible, SO stupid.

Of all people to say such a thing. Works for the 1% and against the working class and the idiot RWs are bobble heads, nodding their heads up and down.

If the 1% told you to cut off your own feet, you'd do it. Oh wait - that's what you do every time you vote against your own best interests and the best interests of the country.

Ahh Muddly: you so dopey.

To DENY that Obumbler doesn't much care for America requires that you deny all the evidence.

And the fact that you employ that stale and dishonest cheap seat bullshit rhetoric "the 1%" (unadulterated Saul Alinsky style 'divide and conquer' pap) only underscores how delusional you HAVE to be to deny that Obumbler doesn't much care for America.

Forum List

Back