Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

I have no trouble holding any discussions without bringing Trump into it.
Something Democrats can't help to avoid.
It's TDS... it's real.
It's like a fixation.
I can have discussions without bringing in Obama or Biden or Clinton..
I actaully have a life that doesn't revolve around political icons.
These are your gods Democrats. Bow down and worship them.
And Trump is your leader.

Amazing..
Let us know what anti-trumpers start going around the country holding rallies telling all that attend what a POS trump is. Let us know. You know, like what your king trump is preparing to do. He will soon be going around the country telling all his cult members that he actually won the 2020 election in a landslide and that he was cheated.

You know, if you ignorant people believe that BS....you deserve the stupid POS. You can call us TDS when we start holding rallies. Actually, the real BDS belongs to The Don. He cannot admit that he had his ass handed to him in November 2020. It really looks like he is losing his mind over this.

Will he stop spreading the Big Lie when a couple more people are killed by his cultish followers? Naw....I doubt it.

There is nothing more UN-AMERICAN than to fly around the country and proclaim that a fair election was rigged and that ONE MAN named Mike Pence could have overturned the certified EC vote count that the states submitted. trump was asking for the Constitution to be tore to shreds and for our Democratic Republic to become an Autocracy. trump is a cancer on this nation and we will continue to call out his lies until he stops lying....which may be a very long time.

Bottom Line: trump Lost! Get over it!

This is a thread about Giuliani having his license suspended as a result of actions he took while representing Trump.

Of course Trump is going to factor into it.
Oh, I thought it was because they said Rudy lied
Jesus, guys this isn’t that complicated. It feels like we need to thumb this down so a toddler could understand it.

The lies were told as part of his representation of Trump.
What lies?
the lies he told knowing that they were lies, leading to his suspension.
Hunter Biden smoked crack and whacked off with ugly chink crack whores and the video is on the internet. Am I lying?
Is Hunter Biden germane to the thread OP?
Yes, because Giuliani presented evidence against Hunter Booben

You scared of the truth boy?

Did you see the video of Joe Bidens son playing with his own cock?

Yawn
No, it covered all the crazy ass statements on the Big Lie.
Hunter Biden is a crack addict who loves to play with his own pee pee, and make deals with communist Chinka.

Nothing you can do about this either except stay in denial
Give mom her laptop back.

This is a thread about Giuliani having his license suspended as a result of actions he took while representing Trump.

Jesus, guys this isn’t that complicated. It feels like we need to thumb this down so a toddler could understand it.

What lies?
Hunter Biden smoked crack and whacked off with ugly chink crack whores and the video is on the internet. Am I lying?
Is Hunter Biden germane to the thread OP?
Yes, because Giuliani presented evidence against Hunter Booben

You scared of the truth boy?

Did you see the video of Joe Bidens son playing with his own cock?

Yawn
No, it covered all the crazy ass statements on the Big Lie.
Hunter Biden is a crack addict who loves to play with his own pee pee, and make deals with communist Chinka.

Nothing you can do about this either except stay in denial
Give mom her laptop back.

Nothing you can do about this either except stay in denial.

Go ahead and tell us that Hunter does not jerk off with ugly chinks

What lies? The fact is that there were no lies
The decision documented in great detail the lies. You should read it.
What decision? Seriously you should decide to get medicated, or at least invest in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
The decision the thread is about. Do you have any idea what this thread is about or are you just here to troll?

Don’t answer. I know the truth.
LOL you keep babbling about a decision that means less than nothing. The truth is that Biden is scared shitless of a 77 year old man and what he knows. Just so you know fuckwad Giuliani can still present any information that he chooses whether or not he is a lawyer. You really need to brush up on how the process works, I also think it's precious that Biden is scared shitless of Giuliani
Biden doesnt seem to have anything to worry about. Giuliani took his shot last year and failed.

And now Giuliani is facing the consequences of his poor relationship with the truth. If only the delusional morons like yourself did as well, you might not be so out of touch with reality.

Hunter Biden is not President. Neither is Donald J trump.

JOSEPH R BIDEN IS PRESIDENT!
DEAL WITH IT OR SHUT UP!

What lies?
They want you to chase them down the rabbit hole by acting ignorant, like they are incapable reading a news article themselves. "What lies?" :auiqs.jpg:

What lies?
And?

What lies? The fact is that there were no lies
The decision documented in great detail the lies. You should read it.
What decision? Seriously you should decide to get medicated, or at least invest in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
The decision the thread is about. Do you have any idea what this thread is about or are you just here to troll?

Don’t answer. I know the truth.
LOL you keep babbling about a decision that means less than nothing. The truth is that Biden is scared shitless of a 77 year old man and what he knows. Just so you know fuckwad Giuliani can still present any information that he chooses whether or not he is a lawyer. You really need to brush up on how the process works, I also think it's precious that Biden is scared shitless of Giuliani
Biden doesnt seem to have anything to worry about. Giuliani took his shot last year and failed.

And now Giuliani is facing the consequences of his poor relationship with the truth. If only the delusional morons like yourself did as well, you might not be so out of touch with reality.
Smoke more crack kiddy

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849-576x1024.jpg

What lies?
And?
He made his retarded daddy proud

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849-576x1024.jpg

"Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in the state of New York due to his false statements about the 2020 election, according to a court filing. A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

So what??

Rudy wasn't really practicing law anyway....he has transcended to practicing God's law now....which is far more important.
Clinton's was as well, no big deal.

"Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in the state of New York due to his false statements about the 2020 election, according to a court filing. A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

So what??

Rudy wasn't really practicing law anyway....he has transcended to practicing God's law now....which is far more important.

you mean thrice divorced rotten rudy?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what??

Did you see the video of Biden jerking off?

What lies?
And?

What lies?
And?

More proud than this son made his father.

erictrump.jpg

So what??

I bet you did...and I bet you watched it like this:

39031032-close-up-of-attractive-man-lying-on-the-floor-on-stomach-with-legs-up.jpg

So what??

i saw squidman trying to do just that as he was coveting borat's underage daughter.

on film.

Forum List

Back