Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?
Sorry I can not treat your attention deficit disorder or replace your vagina that your Mommy cut off
You're either implying that he shouldn't receive any punishment for crimes committed because he's old, or you're saying he shouldn't have been believed because he's old.

Which is it?

Most likely you're clueless and never had a point to make.

"Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in the state of New York due to his false statements about the 2020 election, according to a court filing. A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

So what??

Rudy wasn't really practicing law anyway....he has transcended to practicing God's law now....which is far more important.

you mean thrice divorced rotten rudy?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see the video of Biden jerking off?

I bet you did...and I bet you watched it like this:

View attachment 505433

lol... nope - just the clip that embarrassed the shit outa ol' rudes ... so much so that he knew nobody bought his excuse.

I have no trouble holding any discussions without bringing Trump into it.
Something Democrats can't help to avoid.
It's TDS... it's real.
It's like a fixation.
I can have discussions without bringing in Obama or Biden or Clinton..
I actaully have a life that doesn't revolve around political icons.
These are your gods Democrats. Bow down and worship them.
And Trump is your leader.

Amazing..
Let us know what anti-trumpers start going around the country holding rallies telling all that attend what a POS trump is. Let us know. You know, like what your king trump is preparing to do. He will soon be going around the country telling all his cult members that he actually won the 2020 election in a landslide and that he was cheated.

You know, if you ignorant people believe that BS....you deserve the stupid POS. You can call us TDS when we start holding rallies. Actually, the real BDS belongs to The Don. He cannot admit that he had his ass handed to him in November 2020. It really looks like he is losing his mind over this.

Will he stop spreading the Big Lie when a couple more people are killed by his cultish followers? Naw....I doubt it.

Still living in 2016?

Well they wasn't happy just burning shit down because of Trump.
Now they want to burn the whole damn world down because their lunatics.

This is a thread about Giuliani having his license suspended as a result of actions he took while representing Trump.

Of course Trump is going to factor into it.
Oh, I thought it was because they said Rudy lied
Jesus, guys this isn’t that complicated. It feels like we need to thumb this down so a toddler could understand it.

The lies were told as part of his representation of Trump.
What lies? The fact is that there were no lies
The decision documented in great detail the lies. You should read it.
What decision? Seriously you should decide to get medicated, or at least invest in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
The decision the thread is about. Do you have any idea what this thread is about or are you just here to troll?

Don’t answer. I know the truth.
Show me in the court document where Rudy admitted to lying.
I think the document is located on page 1 of this thread. Read it through and show me.
Thank You
Did need to show a court document, you have it's ruling.

Rudy Giuliani’s New York Law License Suspended Over False Election 2020 Statements
Read page 32. There is no decision yet. = no ruling yet

This is a thread about Giuliani having his license suspended as a result of actions he took while representing Trump.

Of course Trump is going to factor into it.
Oh, I thought it was because they said Rudy lied
Jesus, guys this isn’t that complicated. It feels like we need to thumb this down so a toddler could understand it.

The lies were told as part of his representation of Trump.
What lies?
the lies he told knowing that they were lies, leading to his suspension.
Hunter Biden smoked crack and whacked off with ugly chink crack whores and the video is on the internet. Am I lying?
And?
He made his retarded daddy proud

34418592-8842709-In_some_of_the_images_Hunter_Biden_is_seen_with_a_crack_pipe_han-a-1_1602749569849-576x1024.jpg
Finally you said something sensible

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?
Sorry I can not treat your attention deficit disorder or replace your vagina that your Mommy cut off
You're either implying that he shouldn't receive any punishment for crimes committed because he's old, or you're saying he shouldn't have been believed because he's old.

Which is it?

I am saying that if you suspend a 77 year old football player, that the game still goes on. Suspending Giuliani's license means less than nothing

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

I am saying that if you suspend a 77 year old football player, that the game still goes on. Suspending Giuliani's license means less than nothing
It means plenty to Rudy.

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.
It does not change any of the facts or the fact that the Bidens are conspiring with communist to destroy America or that Trump has just hired Joe Biden to run his re-election campaign

Something Democrats can't help to avoid.
It's TDS... it's real.
It's like a fixation.
I can have discussions without bringing in Obama or Biden or Clinton..
I actaully have a life that doesn't revolve around political icons.
These are your gods Democrats. Bow down and worship them.
And Trump is your leader.

Amazing..
Let us know what anti-trumpers start going around the country holding rallies telling all that attend what a POS trump is. Let us know. You know, like what your king trump is preparing to do. He will soon be going around the country telling all his cult members that he actually won the 2020 election in a landslide and that he was cheated.

You know, if you ignorant people believe that BS....you deserve the stupid POS. You can call us TDS when we start holding rallies. Actually, the real BDS belongs to The Don. He cannot admit that he had his ass handed to him in November 2020. It really looks like he is losing his mind over this.

Will he stop spreading the Big Lie when a couple more people are killed by his cultish followers? Naw....I doubt it.

There is nothing more UN-AMERICAN than to fly around the country and proclaim that a fair election was rigged and that ONE MAN named Mike Pence could have overturned the certified EC vote count that the states submitted. trump was asking for the Constitution to be tore to shreds and for our Democratic Republic to become an Autocracy. trump is a cancer on this nation and we will continue to call out his lies until he stops lying....which may be a very long time.

Bottom Line: trump Lost! Get over it!

You want to know what's UN-AMERICAN and unconstitutional?
Not allowing the people to have valid audits of election results.
The Law permits audits to be held for .. I can't remember how many months.
The American people were actually shamed for wanting them and it's our Constitutional right.

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.
Probably doesn’t. You don’t need a law license to have a podcast no one listens to and hock male enhancement pills.

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.
Probably doesn’t. You don’t need a law license to have a podcast no one listens to and hock male enhancement pills.
I knew that you would see it my way. So are you embarrassed for being the fool?

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.
Huh? It probably doesn’t affect Giuliani much.

The reason I find it interesting is how it lays out their lies so nicely.

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.

What is this it that you keep referring too? Are you taking your meds?

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.

How can you be in this thread for so long and still be so clueless as to the topic of it?

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.

How can you be in this thread for so long and still be so clueless as to the topic of it?
Again you want me to share your beliefs and needs and I do not. The fact is that you think that the World is different because of the fact that a 77 year old man can not represent himself. This means less than nothing as the videos of Hunter Biden stroking his penis while smoking crack are still there if you want to look.

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.
Rudy is just a total idiot. He made his bed...now he must lay on it.

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.
Rudy is just a total idiot. He made his bed...now he must lay on it.
And Hunter Biden smokes crack and wanks off his deformed penis

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.

Again you want me to share your beliefs and needs and I do not. The fact is that you think that the World is different because of the fact that a 77 year old man can not represent himself. This means less than nothing as the videos of Hunter Biden stroking his penis while smoking crack are still there if you want to look.
You are clueless. I can’t help you.

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.

You are a delusional schizzo if you think that I need help from a retard like you that lives off of welfare

Besides he is 77 years
What does this mean?

Which is it?

It means plenty to Rudy.

You are a delusional schizzo if you think that I need help from a retard like you that lives off of welfare
You need help from someone. You can barely figure out what this thread is about.

Forum List

Back