Rudy Giuliani's Law License Suspended

This is a piece that might interest you . . .

They don't even try to do it covertly anymore, and Americans don't care.

‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media​

February 5, 2018

“Former CIA director John Brennan has become the latest member of the NBC News and MSNBC family, officially signing with the network as a contributor,” chirps a recent article by The Wrap, as though that’s a perfectly normal thing to have to write and not a ghastly symptom of an Orwellian dystopia. NBC reports that the former head of the depraved, lying, torturing, propagandizing, drug trafficking, coup-staging, warmongering Central Intelligence Agency “is now a senior national security and intelligence analyst.”

CIA Information Operations Center logo

Brennan, who played a key role in the construction of the establishment’s Russia narrative that has been used to manufacture public consent for world-threatening new cold war escalations, is just the latest addition in an ongoing trend of trusted mainstream media outlets being packed to the gills with stalwarts from the U.S. intelligence community. Brennan joins CIA and DoD Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash on the NBC/MSNBC lineup, who is serving there as a national security analyst, as well as NBC intelligence/national security reporter and known CIA collaborator Ken Dilanian.

Former Director of National Intelligence, Russiagate architect, and known Russophobic racist James Clapper was welcomed to the CNN “family” last year by Chris “It’s Illegal to Read WikiLeaks” Cuomo and now routinely appears as an expert analyst for the network. Last year CNN also hired a new national security analyst in Michael Hayden, who has served as CIA Director, NSA Director, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and an Air Force general. . . . "

Has caitlin checked phax opinion?

What are you. . . a spook?

. . . do the facts bother you?

:auiqs.jpg:

Fuck your mother fucking asshole Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man.

Fuck any and all religion.

Praying for you.

I think it should go to the Supreme Court.

I agree, but unfortunately it doesn't always work. Hence why the BIGGEST fraud in American history was allowed to take place.

Here is the thing about Election Fraud/Voter Fraud. You must.....REPEAT.....Must present provable, verifiable proof....evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that Election Fraud/Voter Fraud did in fact happen.

Over 60-Separate cases alleging such Election Fraud/Voter Fraud were tossed for lack of evidence.

The thing is that they tried to prove it it's just that nobody would listen to them.

In his response to the complaint, Rudy admitted it wasn’t true but it’s not his fault because he was just going by what someone told him.

Post me a link to an article that proves this claim.

Biden wears a diaper now

LOL that doesn't surprise me since the guy is over 180 years old. :laughing0301:

Me: *Sees that Ziggy posts a video and watches*

Guy: There's some stupid fucking people in this world!

Me: :omg: ROTFLMAO!!!! :auiqs.jpg:(In other words the funniest part is that a saint like you posted this. XD)

I wonder if Rudy's ears are ringing LOL

More like his stomach is upset.

This is a piece that might interest you . . .

They don't even try to do it covertly anymore, and Americans don't care.

‘Deep State’ Veterans find New Homes in Mainstream Media​

February 5, 2018

“Former CIA director John Brennan has become the latest member of the NBC News and MSNBC family, officially signing with the network as a contributor,” chirps a recent article by The Wrap, as though that’s a perfectly normal thing to have to write and not a ghastly symptom of an Orwellian dystopia. NBC reports that the former head of the depraved, lying, torturing, propagandizing, drug trafficking, coup-staging, warmongering Central Intelligence Agency “is now a senior national security and intelligence analyst.”

CIA Information Operations Center logo

Brennan, who played a key role in the construction of the establishment’s Russia narrative that has been used to manufacture public consent for world-threatening new cold war escalations, is just the latest addition in an ongoing trend of trusted mainstream media outlets being packed to the gills with stalwarts from the U.S. intelligence community. Brennan joins CIA and DoD Chief of Staff Jeremy Bash on the NBC/MSNBC lineup, who is serving there as a national security analyst, as well as NBC intelligence/national security reporter and known CIA collaborator Ken Dilanian.

Former Director of National Intelligence, Russiagate architect, and known Russophobic racist James Clapper was welcomed to the CNN “family” last year by Chris “It’s Illegal to Read WikiLeaks” Cuomo and now routinely appears as an expert analyst for the network. Last year CNN also hired a new national security analyst in Michael Hayden, who has served as CIA Director, NSA Director, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and an Air Force general. . . . "

Has caitlin checked phax opinion?

What are you. . . a spook?

. . . do the facts bother you?

:auiqs.jpg:

Facts don't bother me at all. I'm wondering why you need to post caitlin's worry about it. Phax Opinion has been hiring ex-trump and republic pols for years.

i concur in part. what rudy did cannot be deemed "practicing law". but, he still was a bar member, and his shitshow paints all lawyers in a bad light. that's why he was told to sit down and shut up.
In other words, he was not betraying a client, and there was no cause to disbar him. Bust the damn bar already. I don't like the idiots they send to represent us in court, whether we're poor or middle class and get assigned a public defender, or we're extremely wealthy and can afford a private defense attorney without going bankrupt.

i concur in part. what rudy did cannot be deemed "practicing law". but, he still was a bar member, and his shitshow paints all lawyers in a bad light. that's why he was told to sit down and shut up.
In other words, he was not betraying a client, and there was no cause to disbar him. Bust the damn bar already. I don't like the idiots they send to represent us in court, whether we're poor or middle class and get assigned a public defender, or we're extremely wealthy and can afford a private defense attorney without going bankrupt.
not worth a response, rambler.

not worth a response, rambler.
He's an old Dodge and Rambler.

Wow, when people are constantly talking over each other at once it sounded like this forum ninety-nine point nine percent of the time

OoOPs

1624657835377.gif

No lol but I was just shocked to see a video like that being posted by you as it's usually squeaky clean,.. but then after hearing the first thing coming out of his mouth LOL I don't know why but I pictured that coming out of you yourself. :laughing0301:

"Rudy Giuliani has been suspended from practicing law in the state of New York due to his false statements about the 2020 election, according to a court filing. A New York court ruled that Giuliani made "demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump."

So what??

Rudy wasn't really practicing law anyway....he has transcended to practicing God's law now....which is far more important.

Sounds like living in Nazi Germany
Well then, you and your colleagues would be very happy if this were true. Neo fascism defines the Republican Party in the third decade of the 21st Century. You Heil to Führer trump.

^ party copies Hitler, calls everyone opposed a "Fascist"

Forum List

Back