Rudy Giuliani's Trial For Damages In Defamation Lawsuit Filed By Two Georgia Workers Set To Begin Today.

Again you are clueless

Personal worth is not a factor in damages
Punitive damages will attempt to protect poll workers in the future from harassment and threats
I was sued dude. What the hell do you mean this is a factor. I was sued for a million dollars. The dude who sued me got nothing at all. There was not even a jury.

How can you harass a poll worker to the tune of 40 million dollars?

This case is deliberately in the vipers nest of Democrats.

We have video showing what was going on in GA.
No you don't. What you have is video spliced and diced by Rudy Giuliani to manufacture a fake narrative.

This was not Rudy's "opinion". It was a deliberate act to create a lie.

When offered the FULL video from that polling station, Donald Trump flatly refused to look at it. It's all there in the phone recording between Trump and the Georgia Secretary of State, a Republican who supported Trump's re-election.

Rudy went out of his way to defame these innocent people.

And now he's going to pay. Bigly.

Rudy was Donald Trump's personal lawyer, acting on the President's behalf.

Again, you fail to understand the purpose of punitive damages. It has nothing to do with the worth of the victims.
Buddy, have you ever been sued for the same thing? Stop acting like you have experience. I have actual experience. And I beat the rich guy.

Rudy found out what happens when you fuck around.

He brought this down on himself.
1024px-Rudy_Giuliani_2019-e1568985090751.jpg

No you don't. What you have is video spliced and diced by Rudy Giuliani to manufacture a fake narrative.

This was not Rudy's "opinion". It was a deliberate act to create a lie.

When offered the FULL video from that polling station, Donald Trump flatly refused to look at it. It's all there in the phone recording between Trump and the Georgia Secretary of State, a Republican who supported Trump's re-election.

Rudy went out of his way to defame these innocent people.

And now he's going to pay. Bigly.
This has nothing to do with Trump. If it was about Trump, the two women would have sued Trump.

Punitive damages have to be based on a reasonable amount. These two women probably do not own a car.

Raffensperger: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —

Raffensperger: Mr. President, they did not put that. We did an audit of that and we proved conclusively that they were not scanned three times.

Trump: Where was everybody else at that late time in the morning? Where was everybody? Where were the Republicans? Where were the security guards? Where were the people that were there just a little while before when everyone ran out of the room. How come we had no security in the room? Why did they run to the bottom of the table? Why do they run there and just open the skirt and rip out the votes? I mean, Brad. And they were sitting there, I think for five hours or something like that, the votes. But they just all happened to run back and go, you know, Brad…

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

This has nothing to do with Trump. If it was about Trump, the two women would have sued Trump.

Punitive damages have to be based on a reasonable amount. These two women probably do not own a car.
No, punitive damages are determined by the worth of the defendant, not the claimants.

I was sued dude. What the hell do you mean this is a factor. I was sued for a million dollars. The dude who sued me got nothing at all. There was not even a jury.

How can you harass a poll worker to the tune of 40 million dollars?

This case is deliberately in the vipers nest of Democrats.

Damages

Damage to their reputation
Fear and mental anguish
Punitive damages as a result of egregious accusations

The deterrence justification for punitive damages is motivated by two objectives: (1) to deter the specific defendant in the case from repeating or continuing his, her, or its offensive behavior and (2) to deter, generally, other potential parties from committing similar offenses.

[snip]

The defendant’s wealth is an important part of the punitive damages equation.

Again you are clueless

Personal worth is not a factor in damages
Punitive damages will attempt to protect poll workers in the future from harassment and threats
I would love to see you prove any of that. Starting with i am clueless. Pal I was once a Director of a large firm and got sued for the same thing. I won. This rich dude alleged I defamed him. Defamed him my ass. I told the truth and he was forced to drop his suit.

Rudy denied it was malicious and that it is true. That does not make him guilty. I do not know that the Judge really got evidence from the women.
The jury will decide if it was malicious

Damages

Damage to their reputation
Fear and mental anguish
Punitive damages as a result of egregious accusations
You probably can sue half the posters here since you make outlandish claims.

I will tell you this. Since you have no experience, and I do have experience, I will instruct you and you can stop instructing me.

This is a sham against Rudy. Do you seriously think he won't appeal?

I would love to see you prove any of that. Starting with i am clueless. Pal I was once a Director of a large firm and got sued for the same thing. I won. This rich dude alleged I defamed him. Defamed him my ass. I told the truth and he was forced to drop his suit.

You have actually no knowledge of how defamation suits are decided
Your ridiculous claims prove it

See post 76 and stop talking out of your ass.
Have you ever been sued for a million dollars for defaming a party? Stop acting like you know it all. I have been. I won too.

Forum List

Back