Rudy receiving death threats

Giuliani stands by Obama comments - CNN.com

Well, Rudy....."Stupid is as Stupid does"......:rofl:

Naturally, you thought the same thing about all the terrible things that were said about Bush....

Tom-Hanks-300x234.png

Those are entitled White Christians practicing their religion by torturing and murdering Black Americans ...this is something you wish you could do these days but you can't..so you are angry...
Those were democrats killing Non democrats. Facts are not your friend. You are the party of hate and death.

Do you REALLY think that any intelligent American doesn't know the difference between a "Southern Democrat" of 50-150 years ago and the modern democratic party? We get it ..you think you are clever.
Democrats are democrats no matter where they are from .
White Christian bigots are you....
Son the only bigots in this conversation is you democrats. You are huggy keep proving me right
grandson the only ones who supported slavery and lynching were clean living Christians

Bush almost single handedly destroyed the country with the wars and financially causing the biggest collapse in history... yet you STILL hate the brown man... All you got is Obama's shit stinks.

What makes you think I liked Bush any better? Oh yeah, because you're a mindless partisan, so obviously everyone else must exist in the same two political dimensions as you.

Bush almost single handedly destroyed the country with the wars and financially causing the biggest collapse in history... yet you STILL hate the brown man... All you got is Obama's shit stinks.

What makes you think I liked Bush any better? Oh yeah, because you're a mindless partisan, so obviously everyone else must exist in the same two political dimensions as you.
own up to it ...do not be coy

Back in October 2008, then-Republican presidential candidate John McCain had one of the finest moments of his career. When angry Minnesota town hall questioners claimed Democrat Barack Obama was "an Arab" who could not be trusted, Sen. McCain was quick to respond. After first lecturing the crowd that "I have to tell you, Sen. Obama is a decent person and a person you don't have to be scared of as president of the United States," McCain made clear he was having none of their hate-mongering :

"No, ma'am. He's a decent family man [and] citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign's all about. He's not [an Arab]."

Sorry you must have missed it. I am NOT political. I am tactical. There are no more politics you moron. You asshats have destroyed the political system.

This is the meme that they are trying to introduce to the public consciousness : Obama is “aiding and abetting ISIS” because he’s really “one of them”, an “Islamic jihadist”.........

oh dear. what the left forgets is there is a stash people can go back to show their two faced hypocrisy. what a nasty man that Obama is

SNIP:
FLASHBACK: Liberals Cheered Obama When He Questioned George Bush’s Patriotism (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, February 21, 2015, 3:15 PM

In 2008 then Senator Obama called President Bush “unpatriotic” for adding trillions to the national debt. Bush added about four trillion to the debt in eight years after the 9-11 attacks and mortgage crisis. Barack Obama then added the same amount of debt in less than three years.
Via Flopping Aces:

You certainly didn’t hear any reporters lecturing Obama for his uncivil rhetoric after that outrageous attack.

ALL of it here:
FLASHBACK Liberals Cheered Obama When He Questioned George Bush s Patriotism Video The Gateway Pundit

You fairies are complete liars. Obama was CLEARLY talking about Bush's POLICY, you know what the Right pretends to do when they attack Obama personally. You can tell Obama is talking about policy because Obama says "IT'S irresponsible, IT'S unpatriotic."

Sorry you must have missed it. I am NOT political. I am tactical. There are no more politics you moron. You asshats have destroyed the political system.

own up to it ...do not be coy

You fairies are complete liars. Obama was CLEARLY talking about Bush's POLICY, you know what the Right pretends to do when they attack Obama personally. You can tell Obama is talking about policy because Obama says "IT'S irresponsible, IT'S unpatriotic."

If he's claiming Bush's policies are unpatriotic, then he's calling Bush unpatriotic. You're attempting a game of semantics, but you already know that because you're a dishonest and dishonorable person.

Giuliani stands by Obama comments - CNN.com

Well, Rudy....."Stupid is as Stupid does"......:rofl:

Naturally, you thought the same thing about all the terrible things that were said about Bush....

Tom-Hanks-300x234.png

But in this case it's true.

Most rational folks are thinking exactly what Rudy said about him.

With Bush they made some shit up and kept repeating it. With Obama everyone is wondering what the heck is wrong with him. Is he an incompetent or does he hate America?

Somebody raised Rudy the right white Christian way not like that Muslim Kenyan ...

"Another sign of hating America is not being Rudy Giuliani, and not having had the specific experiences that he has had. Like marrying your cousin, avoiding the draft, dumping your wife on TV, race-baiting your way to the mayoralty, backing police brutality against minorities and acting somewhat more like a like a leader than George Bush on 9/11."

This is when Jesus ruled the south...Holy Schnikes those be white Christians going ISIS on Black Americans ...say hallelujah

Lynching.jpg

Didn't have anything to do with Jesus.
Them is white Christians doing what the Bible said ....own up to it..its the "Christian thing to do"

1bcd804c0219e61c568a80fb3e85e9bd24558add_1.jpg

The South’s True Face of Hate: Oozing Nonsense From Demented and Corners of Religious Right
Bullshit.

Show me the scriptures in the New Testament that says it's okay to hang people from a tree because you hate them.

Forum List

Back