Rudy receiving death threats

Somebody raised Rudy the right white Christian way not like that Muslim Kenyan ...

"Another sign of hating America is not being Rudy Giuliani, and not having had the specific experiences that he has had. Like marrying your cousin, avoiding the draft, dumping your wife on TV, race-baiting your way to the mayoralty, backing police brutality against minorities and acting somewhat more like a like a leader than George Bush on 9/11."
So we should all aspire to being like Obama, who's communist mother got married because she was pregnant, then moved to Seattle to get away from Barry's father, met a Muslim and moved to Indonesia, were Barry couldn't get along with the other kids, and had to be shipped back to his communist grandparents to be molested by a pedophile and smoke dope, and snort coke till his brain is fried. Then he becomes a pillow biting faggot and hooks up with former members of the Weather Underground and taught to hate America.

Yeah, Rudy sure is fucked up by comparison.
By the way I forgot to offer you a frosty can of go Fk yourself asshole winger...low life incontinent "white dude"

That he is receiving death threats over something he said about the ugly little man in as President. Should tell you just who and what party is tearing this country apart

and it's not the right wing or Republicans

wake up people

That he is receiving death threats over something he said about the ugly little man in as President. Should tell you just who and what party is tearing this country apart

and it's not the right wing or Republicans

wake up people
Fk you whine o ..film critics are getting death threat for pointing out Chris Kyle is not a hero

lupica22n-3-web.jpg

Progressives are the closest things we have to real Nazis

If I was a NAZI I would have gassed the Christians FIRST!

You are a Nazi who dreams of killing off all gay people. You are worse than scum.

I wouldn't waste valuable dream time on queers. That's MY time. I only dream of good things.

You said you wanted to kill off gay people. Don't run away from your statements, own up to them.

Forum List

Back