Rudy receiving death threats

Good, that would be long fucking overdue. In Jesusland you have to be a Christian, in America we banned religious tests for holding public office because this is not a Christian Nation, it's a Liberal one, so start packing, you aren't wanted here.
. If this wasn't a Christian Nation you wouldn't get away in saying that.

Good, that would be long fucking overdue. In Jesusland you have to be a Christian, in America we banned religious tests for holding public office because this is not a Christian Nation, it's a Liberal one, so start packing, you aren't wanted here.

"It's a liberal nation..." pretty much went out the window last Nov

You have ruined a presidency....fine.

Nobody ruined Obama's presidency except himself.

What you VERY stupid people have done is destroy respect for an institution and the validity of the power of the vote.

Like I said initially, Obama is responsible for disgracing the office which he holds.

You lose an election..maybe two...no matter...just stab the president in the back and blame the crime on him.

In my personal opinion, I do believe Obama IS the one committing crimes. His chronic circumvention of the Constitution should tell you that.

The presidency will never again be respected.

You should have thought about that before you elected Obama. Twice.

Where are your serious thoughtful posts?

Oh, so you want to lecture us about seriousness? What I've seen in this thread of your posts say you are far from being serious. You call people names, you troll, you throw temper tantrums. Where are your serious and thoughtful posts?

Where do you contribute anything that you believe makes this a better more informed message board?

Why don't you answer your own question? Your childish namecalling only further serves to denigrate this board, not make it better.

This is when Jesus ruled the south...Holy Schnikes those be white Christians going ISIS on Black Americans ...say hallelujah

Lynching.jpg

Here's the catch:

They were Democrats.

I doubt the OP asserted approval of death threats, the point was clear, the former mayor and presidential wannabe made a stupid hateful comment.

And your criticism of Bush wasn't? Comparing him to Hitler wasn't? Obama calling him 'unpatriotic' wasn't? You hypocrite.

The reaction of some was expected, at least by those of us who think before they speak.

Yes, yes, don't try to hide the fact you approved of the reaction, too. Sorry. Just stop trying to cover for the OP. Please, just stop.

In fact Guiliani is an ego looking for attention.

Actually not. Being honest is not being egotistical.

He is no longer relevant on the national stage and is desperate; his 15 minutes of fame is gone for ever and he knows it.

Eh, if you call one comment the end of his national relevancy... Obama's 15 minutes ended last year.

You think you stupid little peashooter is gonna save you from all the homeless you created that will be ravaging the country?

You could simply offer those homeless refuge in your own home, you know.

You have to be kidding. they don't care about them, the childreeeen, the womeeeen, the browns, the blacks, etc etc
they just want to USE them as pawns and force everyone else to take care of them

This is when Jesus ruled the south...Holy Schnikes those be white Christians going ISIS on Black Americans ...say hallelujah

Lynching.jpg

Didn't have anything to do with Jesus.
Them is white Christians doing what the Bible said ....own up to it..its the "Christian thing to do"

1bcd804c0219e61c568a80fb3e85e9bd24558add_1.jpg

The South’s True Face of Hate: Oozing Nonsense From Demented and Corners of Religious Right
Bullshit.

Show me the scriptures in the New Testament that says it's okay to hang people from a tree because you hate them.
I just showed you pictures that document Bible belt Christians doing their torture murder thing ...its a white Christian Bible belt practice...maybe they are focused on the old Testament or maybe they are simply deluded fools like you seem to be in denying the reality of Christian support of slavery and of lynching...
You can't be a Christian and focus on the Old Testament. If you knew anything about the Gospel you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like that.

What you really mean to say is anyone from the South is a Christian because they're white, and anyone who's a Christian is a racist slave holder, which is a damned lie.

The one thing all of those Crackers had in common was they were God Damned Democrats!!!

I doubt the OP asserted approval of death threats, the point was clear, the former mayor and presidential wannabe made a stupid hateful comment.

And your criticism of Bush wasn't? Comparing him to Hitler wasn't? Obama calling him 'unpatriotic' wasn't? You hypocrite.

The reaction of some was expected, at least by those of us who think before they speak.

Yes, yes, don't try to hide the fact you approved of the reaction, too. Sorry. Just stop trying to cover for the OP. Please, just stop.

He is no longer relevant on the national stage and is desperate; his 15 minutes of fame is gone for ever and he knows it.

Eh, if you call one comment the end of his national relevancy... Obama's 15 minutes ended last year.

Wow, you know everything, at least you believe you do. Answer these oh wise one:

How do you know Obama doesn't love this country? And, is loving a country only and abstraction (IMO it means having care and concern for Americans, and the president doing the best he or she can to achieve happiness for those s/he represents and preserve for them an environment - natural and social - where they are safe and free)?

I think Obama has done a good job meeting the vision stated by Thomas Jefferson, given the world he inherited, the economy he inherited, and the jerks and racists on this message board and elected to The Congress who do nothing but bitch, moan and whine.

Wow, you know everything, at least you believe you do. Answer these oh wise one:

How do you know Obama doesn't love this country? And, is loving a country only and abstraction (IMO it means having care and concern for Americans, and the president doing the best he or she can to achieve happiness for those s/he represents and preserve for them an environment - natural and social - where they are safe and free)?

I think Obama has done a good job meeting the vision stated by Thomas Jefferson, given the world he inherited, the economy he inherited, and the jerks and racists on this message board and elected to The Congress who do nothing but bitch, moan and whine.
We know Obama hates America because he wants to fundamentally transform it. He also has undermined it at every opportunity.

Lynching.jpg

Them is white Christians doing what the Bible said ....own up to it..its the "Christian thing to do"

The South’s True Face of Hate: Oozing Nonsense From Demented and Corners of Religious Right
Bullshit.

Show me the scriptures in the New Testament that says it's okay to hang people from a tree because you hate them.
I just showed you pictures that document Bible belt Christians doing their torture murder thing ...its a white Christian Bible belt practice...maybe they are focused on the old Testament or maybe they are simply deluded fools like you seem to be in denying the reality of Christian support of slavery and of lynching...
You can't be a Christian and focus on the Old Testament. If you knew anything about the Gospel you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like that.

What you really mean to say is anyone from the South is a Christian because they're white, and anyone who's a Christian is a racist slave holder, which is a damned lie.

The one thing all of those Crackers had in common was they were God Damned Democrats!!!

Those were Christians ...C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A--N....the Bible Belt is where slavery was at its most vicious and inhumane...no coincidence there...

We know Obama hates America because he wants to fundamentally transform it. He also has undermined it at every opportunity.
we know you white supremacists hate America cause you voted for W Bush twice....

You goinna get a clown from the GOP clown car elected in '16 LOL yeah OK ...you all gonna lose the Senate ..less than 2 years

You goinna get a clown from the GOP clown car elected in '16 LOL yeah OK ...you all gonna lose the Senate ..less than 2 years

This time last year you all were claiming we were losing the House last Nov.....

we know you white supremacists hate America cause you voted for W Bush twice....

That's hilarious. It's ironic too, given you won't allow Rudy to have his opinion, whilst spewing your vitriolic opinions at will.

Just stop, or I will never get all of this kool-aid off of my keyboard.

Bullshit.

Those were Christians ...C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A--N....the Bible Belt is where slavery was at its most vicious and inhumane...no coincidence there...

Because they were Democrats and because their economy was based on crops not industry. Besides, not everyone in the South had the money to buy slaves. Only the rich Democrats.

Forum List

Back