Rudy receiving death threats

Good, that would be long fucking overdue. In Jesusland you have to be a Christian, in America we banned religious tests for holding public office because this is not a Christian Nation, it's a Liberal one, so start packing, you aren't wanted here.
. If this wasn't a Christian Nation you wouldn't get away in saying that.

"It's a liberal nation..." pretty much went out the window last Nov
You goinna get a clown from the GOP clown car elected in '16 LOL yeah OK ...you all gonna lose the Senate ..less than 2 years

This time last year you all were claiming we were losing the House last Nov.....

Link....

this time in 2012 you all were calling for a Mitt Romney landslide...how did that work out....

I doubt the OP asserted approval of death threats, the point was clear, the former mayor and presidential wannabe made a stupid hateful comment.

And your criticism of Bush wasn't? Comparing him to Hitler wasn't? Obama calling him 'unpatriotic' wasn't? You hypocrite.

The reaction of some was expected, at least by those of us who think before they speak.

Yes, yes, don't try to hide the fact you approved of the reaction, too. Sorry. Just stop trying to cover for the OP. Please, just stop.

In fact Guiliani is an ego looking for attention.

Actually not. Being honest is not being egotistical.

He is no longer relevant on the national stage and is desperate; his 15 minutes of fame is gone for ever and he knows it.

Eh, if you call one comment the end of his national relevancy... Obama's 15 minutes ended last year.

Wow, you know everything, at least you believe you do. Answer these oh wise one:

How do you know Obama doesn't love this country? And, is loving a country only and abstraction (IMO it means having care and concern for Americans, and the president doing the best he or she can to achieve happiness for those s/he represents and preserve for them an environment - natural and social - where they are safe and free)?

I think Obama has done a good job meeting the vision stated by Thomas Jefferson, given the world he inherited, the economy he inherited, and the jerks and racists on this message board and elected to The Congress who do nothing but bitch, moan and whine.
We know Obama hates America because he wants to fundamentally transform it. He also has undermined it at every opportunity.
we know you white supremacists hate America cause you voted for W Bush twice....

That's hilarious. It's ironic too, given you won't allow Rudy to have his opinion, whilst spewing your vitriolic opinions at will.

Just stop, or I will never get all of this kool-aid off of my keyboard.
You mean I cannot have an opinion that you and Rudy are punks ? of course I have that opinion ....

Those were Christians ...C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A--N....the Bible Belt is where slavery was at its most vicious and inhumane...no coincidence there...

TyroneSlothrop
And the Christian QUAKERS who pushed to abolish slavery don't count as Christians?
Only the Christians like the Klan count as Christians because they preach on the street corners like hypocrites?

Maybe you are like the people who say only the Jihadists are the true Islam because the peaceful Muslims are lying?

Good, that would be long fucking overdue. In Jesusland you have to be a Christian, in America we banned religious tests for holding public office because this is not a Christian Nation, it's a Liberal one, so start packing, you aren't wanted here.

You goinna get a clown from the GOP clown car elected in '16 LOL yeah OK ...you all gonna lose the Senate ..less than 2 years

This time last year you all were claiming we were losing the House last Nov.....
Link....

this time in 2012 you all were calling for a Mitt Romney landslide...how did that work out....

I doubted the GOP had a shot at beating the incumbent..with that said Obama couldn't win today

Them is white Christians doing what the Bible said ....own up to it..its the "Christian thing to do"

1bcd804c0219e61c568a80fb3e85e9bd24558add_1.jpg

The South’s True Face of Hate: Oozing Nonsense From Demented and Corners of Religious Right
Bullshit.

Show me the scriptures in the New Testament that says it's okay to hang people from a tree because you hate them.
I just showed you pictures that document Bible belt Christians doing their torture murder thing ...its a white Christian Bible belt practice...maybe they are focused on the old Testament or maybe they are simply deluded fools like you seem to be in denying the reality of Christian support of slavery and of lynching...
You can't be a Christian and focus on the Old Testament. If you knew anything about the Gospel you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like that.

What you really mean to say is anyone from the South is a Christian because they're white, and anyone who's a Christian is a racist slave holder, which is a damned lie.

The one thing all of those Crackers had in common was they were God Damned Democrats!!!
Those were Christians ...C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A--N....the Bible Belt is where slavery was at its most vicious and inhumane...no coincidence there...

Because they were Democrats and because their economy was based on crops not industry. Besides, not everyone in the South had the money to buy slaves. Only the rich Democrats.
These were white Christians Supremacist with belief that are in step with your beliefs......Christians who have a lot to atone for ....

Link....

I doubted the GOP had a shot at beating the incumbent..with that said Obama couldn't win today
Look at Obama 's [Job Approval Ratings] JAR s Vs Congress...."Nuff said

TyroneSlothrop
And the Christian QUAKERS who pushed to abolish slavery don't count as Christians?
Only the Christians like the Klan count as Christians because they preach on the street corners like hypocrites?

Maybe you are like the people who say only the Jihadists are the true Islam because the peaceful Muslims are lying?
You do not make such distinctions with Muslims LOL

Link....

He wouldn't have a prayer. Its obvious you're another Obamabot, you fools are a waste of time

Link....

He wouldn't have a prayer. Its obvious you're another Obamabot, you fools are a waste of time
I am really glad I wasted your time ....you are a simpleton...

hey, the are still butt hurt over that historic ass kicking the Democrat party took in the last two elections

so they'll latch onto any stupid shit because that's just how they are. though they just won't accept the people in the country are SICK of them, their dirty Politics, bullying everyone with your DEMANDS we all should spank Rudy and just being nasty ass LOSERS

How do you know Obama doesn't love this country?

Actions speak louder than words.

And, is loving a country only an abstraction?

Love is an act, not an "abstraction." Love does not involve trying to 'fundamentally change' the country you purportedly "love."

I think Obama has done a good job meeting the vision stated by Thomas Jefferson, given the world he inherited, the economy he inherited, and the jerks and racists on this message board and elected to The Congress who do nothing but bitch, moan and whine.

Holy smokes! You actually think Obama has ANY similarities to Thomas Jefferson?!

This board is full of hilarity today.

Link....

That's nice, now go play with your Obama bobble head....or whatever you play with....simpleton

Bullshit.

Show me the scriptures in the New Testament that says it's okay to hang people from a tree because you hate them.
I just showed you pictures that document Bible belt Christians doing their torture murder thing ...its a white Christian Bible belt practice...maybe they are focused on the old Testament or maybe they are simply deluded fools like you seem to be in denying the reality of Christian support of slavery and of lynching...
You can't be a Christian and focus on the Old Testament. If you knew anything about the Gospel you wouldn't be saying stupid shit like that.

What you really mean to say is anyone from the South is a Christian because they're white, and anyone who's a Christian is a racist slave holder, which is a damned lie.

The one thing all of those Crackers had in common was they were God Damned Democrats!!!

Because they were Democrats and because their economy was based on crops not industry. Besides, not everyone in the South had the money to buy slaves. Only the rich Democrats.
These were white Christians Supremacist with belief that are in step with your beliefs......Christians who have a lot to atone for ....
Once again, show me in the Gospel where Jesus taught white supremacy?

hey, the are still butt hurt over that historic ass kicking the Democrat party took in the last two elections

so they'll latch onto any stupid shit because that's just how they are. though they just won't accept the people in the country are SICK of them, their dirty Politics, bullying everyone with your DEMANDS we all should spank Rudy and just being nasty ass LOSERS
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzz

Once again, show me in the Gospel where Jesus taught white supremacy?
from wherever the followers learned it because there is no doubt them Southern Christians were HATERS

Link....

That's nice, now go play with your Obama bobble head....or whatever you play with....simpleton
Get some libido advice from Mike Huckabee ...he is a snake handler Christian....what an asp whole

Get some libido advice from Mike Huckabee ...he is a snake handler Christian....what an asp whole

Go take a nap, ask mom for some cookies and milk and you'll sleep sound

Jesus said you could tell Christians because they "love one another" they love their brethren....... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...that is some Religion you got going on there Jesus ...Hey Jesus save me from your followers wooo hooo

SurfinParadise.gif

Forum List

Back